Forex Forums | ForexLasers.com

Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX TRADING > Forex Discussion

Forex expert advisor

Forex Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 27-02-2011, 19:13
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default Forex expert advisor

Would i ask a question, i really appreciate that if you help me. I'm a fresh trader, and sometimes i'm getting some advertisement about this softwares are really getting that profit? Or any other bot is better? Technical analysis is looking very hard...
Old 24-12-2011, 11:08
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default Re: Forex expert advisor

Expert advisors are the system designed to simplify Foreign exchange trading. Not only do they simplify trading, but also assist managing daily transactions and provide with heuristics to model market predictions. For a business where daily turn-over run in trillions, expert advisors assist the businessmen with decision making, automation, report generation and other similar tasks by fetching them consistent and reliable data in a time bound manner.
Old 26-12-2011, 09:16
Level III Lasers Member

Yes, there is much advertisement about software and tools but all advertised software are not good. So, you should only follow expert's suggestion for this. Besides it recommendation from prominent brokers will help to choose the best one.
Old 11-01-2012, 10:07
Level 1 Lasers Member

Stay away of these kinds of softwares. As a fresh trader, you need to learn technical analysis or any kind of analysis that works for you. TA Is not that hard to understand but it is hard to implement it with money management and other elements that trading requires. My best advice for you at this point is to find out a successful trader/traders and practice with him/them this will teach you in the most efficient way.
Old 20-01-2012, 12:29
Level 1 Lasers Member

Hi,

Yes, justs ignore these kind of advertisements. Its a kind of marketing strategies so ingone these kind of adds.
Old 25-01-2012, 07:21
Level 1 Lasers Member

very helpful discussion
Old 02-02-2012, 14:49
Level 1 Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xingxu View Post
Would i ask a question, i really appreciate that if you help me. I'm a fresh trader, and sometimes i'm getting some advertisement about this softwares are really getting that profit? Or any other bot is better? Technical analysis is looking very hard...
You are supposed to try and learn forex trading markets by trading manually. All those softwares are actually bad to beginners because it will make them never to learn forex.
Old 27-02-2012, 14:17

I totally agree with the above comments. Learn to trade first than consider ea's
Old 05-03-2012, 10:38
Level III Lasers Member

The expert advisers are helpful... But, some of the software is not doing the best automated trade and some of them scams too... So you have learn initials on forex, then choose which is best for you... Without no knowledge, you need to avoid those ads!
Old 06-03-2012, 17:48
Level III Lasers Member

My experience with EAs was not positive, lost the deposit. I find it more relibel to rely on my own knowledge and intuition.
Old 09-03-2012, 11:13
Level III Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camilla View Post
My experience with EAs was not positive, lost the deposit. I find it more relibel to rely on my own knowledge and intuition.
I think you haven't tried demo account before get into the forex trade! selection of EA's should be from more reviews done on it...