Forex Forums | ForexLasers.com

Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > COMMERCIAL CONTENT > Software / Signals / Services

Expert Advisor

Software / Signals / Services

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 23-06-2010, 14:20
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default Expert Advisor

Expert Advisors make work of traders easier performing some actions for them. I saw tests of new trading robot by Rita Lasker and I am surprised. It is great! Everybody can download it in internet for free robot4free(dot)com
Old 24-06-2010, 08:57
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by doraja View Post
Expert Advisors make work of traders easier performing some actions for them. I saw tests of new trading robot by Rita Lasker and I am surprised. It is great! Everybody can download it in internet for free robot4free(dot)com
I also did some tests.

I too was surprised.

Every run was a huge loss

Egwig:cool::cool:
Old 24-06-2010, 22:05
Level 1 Lasers Member

Egwig,
better not to rely just on a robot, you have to configure it before using according to your way of trading. I know this EA by Rita Lasker, it's one of the best free software on the net actually. If you have any questions - they've got a support ready to help you and explain everything in details. That's what I like in this product.
Old 25-06-2010, 10:02
Level 1 Lasers Member

You are right, Mike. This robot help me to keep my time and brings me stable income. I also talked to support of Rita Lasker's company before installation - they are so nice and qualitative. I knew a lot of new facts about currency market from books that I got with robot. I remind its site robot4free.com
Old 25-06-2010, 21:53
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeBor View Post
Egwig,
better not to rely just on a robot, you have to configure it before using according to your way of trading. I know this EA by Rita Lasker, it's one of the best free software on the net actually. If you have any questions - they've got a support ready to help you and explain everything in details. That's what I like in this product.
Could you give me some examples on how it was configured for you and your way of trading?

Thank you

Egwig:cool::cool:
Old 02-07-2010, 07:29
Level 1 Lasers Member

I think videos of this robot by Rita Lasker on You Tube will be informative for you. You'll see how it works. You receive also with robot its beck test - I think it also interests you. You get with robot books and articles with interesting material concerning currency market. Just have a look robot4free.com
Old 02-07-2010, 22:19
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by susanna View Post
I think videos of this robot by Rita Lasker on You Tube will be informative for you. You'll see how it works. You receive also with robot its beck test - I think it also interests you. You get with robot books and articles with interesting material concerning currency market. Just have a look robot4free.com
I have already seen all of that stuff.
I found it to be quite mediocre run of the mill advertising material.
Nothing new .

I think the majority of the posters who are praising this quite unremarkable EA are simply part of the Rita Lasker ad campaign.

I have not seen any remarks at all from seasoned traders whose names I recognise and whose word I trust.

They nearly all appear to be 'one off' posters who have never posted in this forum previously and do not answer requests for further information.

.....but I will be quite happy to be proven wrong.;)

Egwig :cool::cool:
Old 11-07-2010, 17:27
Level 1 Lasers Member

i prefer programs from freerobot2010.com. I have no problems with download programs. I’m very glad. There are more new free robot on this website and other useful files. I advice to visit it every one.
Old 12-07-2010, 10:56
Level II Lasers Member

yeah i also use this robot but as far as i know many other traders have difficulties with it cause dont know how to install. I found a video where it is told in details how to do hope it will help you too. its really easy to understand you can look it here http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=NDy8Z&
:)