Forex Lasers Forum

Forex Lasers Forum (https://www.forexlasers.com/forums/)
-   Forex Discussion (https://www.forexlasers.com/forums/forex-discussion/)
-   -   Forex expert advisor (https://www.forexlasers.com/forums/forex-discussion/1161-forex-expert-advisor.html)

xingxu 27-02-2011 18:13

Forex expert advisor

Would i ask a question, i really appreciate that if you help me. I'm a fresh trader, and sometimes i'm getting some advertisement about this softwares are really getting that profit? Or any other bot is better? Technical analysis is looking very hard...

DenisTabert 24-12-2011 10:08

Re: Forex expert advisor

Expert advisors are the system designed to simplify Foreign exchange trading. Not only do they simplify trading, but also assist managing daily transactions and provide with heuristics to model market predictions. For a business where daily turn-over run in trillions, expert advisors assist the businessmen with decision making, automation, report generation and other similar tasks by fetching them consistent and reliable data in a time bound manner.

henryduncan12 26-12-2011 08:16

Yes, there is much advertisement about software and tools but all advertised software are not good. So, you should only follow expert's suggestion for this. Besides it recommendation from prominent brokers will help to choose the best one.

Davidfx 11-01-2012 09:07

Stay away of these kinds of softwares. As a fresh trader, you need to learn technical analysis or any kind of analysis that works for you. TA Is not that hard to understand but it is hard to implement it with money management and other elements that trading requires. My best advice for you at this point is to find out a successful trader/traders and practice with him/them – this will teach you in the most efficient way.

binarypartners 20-01-2012 11:29

Hi,

Yes, justs ignore these kind of advertisements. Its a kind of marketing strategies so ingone these kind of adds.

bonniesmith 25-01-2012 06:21

very helpful discussion

chuna1985 02-02-2012 13:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by xingxu (Post 9244)
Would i ask a question, i really appreciate that if you help me. I'm a fresh trader, and sometimes i'm getting some advertisement about this softwares are really getting that profit? Or any other bot is better? Technical analysis is looking very hard...

You are supposed to try and learn forex trading markets by trading manually. All those softwares are actually bad to beginners because it will make them never to learn forex.

Johnnykanoo 27-02-2012 13:17

I totally agree with the above comments. Learn to trade first than consider ea's

Harvey 05-03-2012 09:38

The expert advisers are helpful... But, some of the software is not doing the best automated trade and some of them scams too... So you have learn initials on forex, then choose which is best for you... Without no knowledge, you need to avoid those ads!

Camilla 06-03-2012 16:48

My experience with EAs was not positive, lost the deposit. I find it more relibel to rely on my own knowledge and intuition.

Harvey 09-03-2012 10:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camilla (Post 12122)
My experience with EAs was not positive, lost the deposit. I find it more relibel to rely on my own knowledge and intuition.

I think you haven't tried demo account before get into the forex trade! selection of EA's should be from more reviews done on it...

PapiaKhatunAsha 24-04-2022 15:21

As you are new here so it would be better if you do manual trading and yes you can use FreshForex broker cause their account manage will help you all the time.