The AshFX System - Version II

Forex Systems

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 24-04-2009, 00:52
Level III Lasers Member

Default PART 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by usama1 View Post
Hi all, to my mind a mechanical system entails certain steps to be followed precisely every time, however reading this thread one finds some signals are not taken in consideration ( even by Ash e.g. long candles, previou days of choppy market .....etc.).
My questions to all ( especially the experts in this thread Irathi, Bill77, King Pipps and others):
1- Do you use Ash system as it is alone?
2- Is your entry precise as descibed ( I mean immediately with the next candle or sometimes you wait for something additional !!)?
3- Do you stick to the original exit rules or have some modification?
4- Do you use any filters ( how many and in what order of importance)?
5- Finally what are the signals that you don't like to follow and why?

Participation of all of us - I think- will be very fruitful
looking back at your questions i nearly answered in my previous post but i will recap

1)yes i use ash system
2)no my entry is not as per rules post above describes my entry " but please people i do not want to change ash system. it is not my intension. it is one of the best systems you will find. you can enter one lot imediatley and add a second lot at retrace. this is another option. what i do might not suit some" if the entry candle opens above a major S7R line, only then i will enter imediatly
or if its a small candle i will also look at imediate entry.
3) most of the times i stick to the origianal exit rule but if it hits a major S&R line and i am happy with the pips, i take it.
4) filters yes, size of candle, shape of candle, position of S&R lines
5) again long candles long wicks to the direction you want to go, major S&R lines in the way.

Tell you what i would love to start a thread of do's and don't about trading in general if it will help people. it will be in point form where every one can add. kind of a chech list. But i cant beleive i dont know how to start one. :o i have been looking for the post thread button but no where to be seen.
Old 24-04-2009, 02:04
Level IV Lasers Member

[QUOTE=dolphin;2303]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lrathi View Post
Not sure what you mean dolphin? Please expand.

My intentions are always based on the higher good of the other person.

If it is a compliment I say THANKS.

If you are not happy with it.... I put it down to your perception and wavelength of thought is not in alighnment with myself. I do NOT expect 100% to agree what I say .

Shall wait to hear what you really saying. Another ambigious comment! Your reply to me in PM in a different language which I did not understand nor did you translate it when I mentioned it. I had one earlier this week from RasKo... expressing himself which is not what he meant but is now cleared up.

Last edited by lrathi; 24-04-2009 at 03:02.
Old 24-04-2009, 03:23
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default Just getting started with system

Hello All,

I just encountered this AshFX system (late last night in fact), have begun testing it and am looking to much success.

Cheers,
Fx_Discipulo
Old 24-04-2009, 03:29
Level IV Lasers Member

[QUOTE=Raskolnikov;2308]If I thought I had much value to add to Bill's excellent analysis, I would have. But heres what I was looking at if you're interested (do let me know if i've drawn this incorrectly).

Your thought of less value is only in your own mind. Newbies and oldies contribute to this thread and ALL of value. Between ASH,KINGPIUPS,BILL and myself all with a bit of trading experience differ on trading opinions. However, we are all learning from each other in one way or the other(Even if it refreshing our minds of some trading principle).

I do have a few constructive comments seeing your chart. You have given me permission for corrections which I say thank you for this previlege. I want it to be a learning experience for your benefit so please leave EGO and DEFENSE out of your comments when you reply.

1. What are the RED horizontal lines?Your PIVOT SUPPORT ZONE?
2.CCI settings of 10. If you are following recomendations from Kingpips, please re-read his posts.
3.Moving averages: please indicate the settings with SIMPLE,EMA etc and CLOSE, OPEN etc. To me at a guess it is 50 and 100MA of some sort.
4. I see no trendline which you asked me to check if it is drawn correctly. Re-reading I think you mean your PIVOT SUPPORT ZONE. Even I can read incorrectly on my first reading. Shows I am human.
5. Fibs are drawn correctly. If you would like to see price at each level see an early post of mine to add it on the indicator window.
6. I commend you on your knowledge of trading in such a short period of time. However, using the correct terminology helps in understanding what you are referring to. I was confused when you used PIVOT support area and you draw fibonacci levels as your support zone. PIVOTS AND FIBONACCI LEVELS mean different things . Murray MAth levels mean something else to the trader.

Thanks for your comments about my husband. As to my formal qualifications I am modest about them more so my achievements in my working life which is cut short. If really interested I will send a PM let me know.

I have a SON around your age group, also at University as a student. LIFE experience as a mother qualifies me more in my understanding of where you are coming from .

Once again thank you for this opportunity to help you. My intention is to HELP to the INTEREST of the other persons HIGHER GOOD.

I will post my TOP DOWN Approach to EURGBP analysis in another post.

Last edited by lrathi; 24-04-2009 at 07:21.
Old 24-04-2009, 03:33
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Hi King Pips I've seen your earlier post of breakout, but can you refer me to any site or text where can I read more about it and how to use it
Go to Forex Factory at Trading Systems Look for Tom Demark Trendlines.

I am using 30 min. TF any time I catch a breakout I am making Profits. Always Exit 1/2 and the other Half bring stop to break even. Even if you take lets say 15 pips on the first 1/2, because sometimes that second half can go for a good profit and you can move your stop loss as it keeps going until it hits your stop loss for profit.
Old 24-04-2009, 04:38
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Hi all, to my mind a mechanical system entails certain steps to be followed precisely every time, however reading this thread one finds some signals are not taken in consideration ( even by Ash e.g. long candles, previou days of choppy market .....etc.).
My questions to all ( especially the experts in this thread Irathi, Bill77, King Pipps and others):
1- Do you use Ash system as it is alone?
2- Is your entry precise as descibed ( I mean immediately with the next candle or sometimes you wait for something additional !!)?
3- Do you stick to the original exit rules or have some modification?
4- Do you use any filters ( how many and in what order of importance)?
5- Finally what are the signals that you don't like to follow and why?

Participation of all of us - I think- will be very fruitful
Nice post:
TIME to consolidate:

1.I use ASHFXV2 signals in my toolbox.
2.I firstly always use the TOPDOWN APPROACH. Know what our higher TF is doing as far as price action. Trendlines and S&R. I use fibonacci clusters as my S&R. Many others use other valid methods.(I mentioned earlier I learnt to use fibonacci the correct way from NEAL HUGHES who learnt from Joe DINAPOLI.)(THESE ARE GURUS of fibonacci)
3. While I am on my weekly TF doing naked Price analysis, if I see a chart pattern like the triangles,wedges, flags, Heads and Shoulders,gartleys etc, I will draw them in on my charts
4. I trade off the daily charts with my S&R drawn in from weekly charts. S&R I mean trendlines fib clustes and chart patterns.
5. Enter using Ashfx signals when confirming my price action from weekly chart.
6. Exit using fib clusters,fib extensions and fib expansions & major Trendlines.
7. Money management: use calculator and trade 1% risk. Link to this in an earlier post.
8. I have added CCI divergence as a filter. I used MACD divergence for many years, but I find CCI with kingpips reccomended settings very good. Having said that, I will mention JAY LAKHANI has a commercial course based on MACD divergence as also excellent. He is travelling worldwide these days with his 75-80%win rate with LIVE chat rooms etc.I learnt good tips there too which I apply to the CCI divergence.

I hope this clears up that there are different filters being used with ASHFXv2 signals. Traders discretion is always there, so that is why EA"s do not work in the long run.

Each trader is on their own jouney and does try many strategies before settling into one that works for them Then improves on the chosen evolved strategy(fine tuning).

Trading certainly is not for the faint hearted and is hard work. Further be ready for a personal development jouney too!
Old 24-04-2009, 05:53
Level IV Lasers Member

Default EURGBP Top down Approach

EURGBP weekly 1:
1. Draw in trend lines and fib studies.
2. LOOK for confluence of S&R. Blue Rectangles and yellow eclipse.
3. Determine weekly trend. I think it is DOWN till it reaches the UP trendline initially. The last rise was very steep so it is expected to revert back.

EURGBP Daily 1:
1. As seen on a daily chart prespective.

EURGBP Daily 2:
1. Add Ashfx indicators and signal arrows.
2. Add CCI indicator. Observe bullish Divergence. Also see on AC indicator.
3. Add daily trendline (WHITE)
4. Add Daily fib study of most current trend (Beige)
5. Add red vertical line. Shows line up of when CCI cross -100Line UP,Stochastics Crosses UP from oversold. Both these after Bullish Divergence observation.
6. Take note the SUPPORT at the fib cluster ZONE (blue rectangle from weekly TF. PLUS the small preceding candles.
7. Combine points 6&7 and then followed by ASHFX signal. IS THIS A GOOD ASHFX SIGNAL TO TAKE?
a) LONG candle: Some will not take it
b) Some will at a retracement to avoid larger drawdowns.
c) Some will enter at the CLOSE of large candle knowing it has good pip potential to the upside.
8. What are possible P/T? 38%,50% 61% fib retracement. There is a downtrendline(WHITE).
9. Use money management. Exit 1/2 position at .......( individual traders rules)
Exit other 1/2 when you see......(individual traders rules)
Move stops.....( individual traders rules)
10. Observe stochastics and CCI indicator when they reach fib levels and OB zones.

EURGBP weekly 2:
1. As seen from eurgbp daily 2 prespective after adding indicators and daily fibs and down trendline.
2. Observe red vertival line. I see: AO and AC still RED. Stochastics open and entering OS area
CCI (Also a trend indicator) still more room to enter OS area.
CONCLUSION from 1&2. Current price action on daily is a retracement as there is more down movement on the weekly TF.

Hope this clearly shows the steps and time and effort required and alertness to do an independant analysis. This has taken a few years of practice. My advice to newbies, Slow down and practice and practice and be in no hurry to see real $$$$. Build up a solid strong foundation which will not tumble when your trading goes to dizzy heights.

Happy trading and hope to see other chart analysis from others with explanations. Happy to help those who wish to learn indepandantly by putting them in the right direction.
Attached Thumbnails
The AshFX System - Version II-eurgbp-weekly-1.gif   The AshFX System - Version II-eurgbp-daily1.gif   The AshFX System - Version II-eurgbp-daily-2.gif   The AshFX System - Version II-eurgbp-weekly-2.gif  
Old 24-04-2009, 12:43
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default 4 Hour Charts

Hi All,

Can I ask if anyone is using this system on the 4 hour charts and if so what success are you having? What techniques are you using? Do you close half your position when in profit at the end of that day that you took the signal or do you wait a full 24 hours before closing half in profit?

Many thanks

Ivonne :)
Old 24-04-2009, 13:54
Level III Lasers Member

Default Thanks Irathi

[QUOTE=lrathi;2318]EURGBP weekly 1:

Being a newbie, I appreciate this type of information...it is a lot of information, and it will take me some time to devour it, but it gives me great direction as to how an experienced trader looks at charts and SEES things that are not readily obvious.

Great post!
Thanks
Old 24-04-2009, 14:16
Level III Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Pips View Post
Go to Forex Factory at Trading Systems Look for Tom Demark Trendlines.

I am using 30 min. TF any time I catch a breakout I am making Profits. Always Exit 1/2 and the other Half bring stop to break even. Even if you take lets say 15 pips on the first 1/2, because sometimes that second half can go for a good profit and you can move your stop loss as it keeps going until it hits your stop loss for profit.
Thanks again, I found the English version of the indicator , here it is
Attached Files
File Type: mq4 Ind-TD-DeMark-3-1.mq4 (14.8 KB)
Old 24-04-2009, 17:07
Level IV Lasers Member

[QUOTE=rewing;2321]
Quote:
EURGBP weekly 1:

Being a newbie, I appreciate this type of information...it is a lot of information, and it will take me some time to devour it, but it gives me great direction as to how an experienced trader looks at charts and SEES things that are not readily obvious.

Great post!
Thanks
You are welcome.
Old 24-04-2009, 18:24
Level III Lasers Member

Default I just wanted to say thanks

[QUOTE=lrathi;2312]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphin View Post

Not sure what you mean dolphin? Please expand.

My intentions are always based on the higher good of the other person.

If it is a compliment I say THANKS.

If you are not happy with it.... I put it down to your perception and wavelength of thought is not in alighnment with myself. I do NOT expect 100% to agree what I say .

Shall wait to hear what you really saying. Another ambigious comment! Your reply to me in PM in a different language which I did not understand nor did you translate it when I mentioned it. I had one earlier this week from RasKo... expressing himself which is not what he meant but is now cleared up.
first, i dont speak english very well, i try to do the best i can. sorry.
in this particular post i just wanted to say "thanks". i really apreciate each one of your comments, they are very helpfull. im close a year on forex, but since this forum had been opened ive learned like if i were 2 or 3 years.
so thanks again Irathi! this forum has become important for the posts like yours! never loose the patient with the beginners. never.

un fuerte abrazo amigo = a big/strength hug, my friend!

Last edited by dolphin; 24-04-2009 at 19:12. Reason: translation last PM
Old 25-04-2009, 06:20
Level IV Lasers Member

[QUOTE=dolphin;2324]
Quote:

first, i dont speak english very well, i try to do the best i can. sorry.
in this particular post i just wanted to say "thanks". i really apreciate each one of your comments, they are very helpfull. im close a year on forex, but since this forum had been opened ive learned like if i were 2 or 3 years.
so thanks again Irathi! this forum has become important for the posts like yours! never loose the patient with the beginners. never.

un fuerte abrazo amigo = a big/strength hug, my friend!
Thanks for your clarification.

I lived in a country for a few years where english was the third language ( and for me english is the first language)so I understand. Not an issue for me.

YOur feedback that you find my posts are to your benefit and you recognise my style of support to beginners is valuable to me.

YOu are welcome and hope your forex trading just keeps escalating.
Old 25-04-2009, 07:54
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123mcmc View Post
Irathi,

I'm a definite noob and have no pertinent technical knowledge to share, but after reading through this thread from beginning to end in a single sitting I felt compelled to offer my appreciation. Your insight, graciousness, and patience are inspiring. For someone of your advanced expertise (though I know all is relative) to be so concerned about guys like me is incredible. I especially enjoyed your last post on the beauty of math/numbers and will subscribe to "The Science of Getting Rich" soon. My "formal education" consists of a trip through Baby Pips.com and multiple hours spent with brokers sites and sites like "Informed Trades" and others. I am not as quick a study as Ras, but I am determined. Regarding post 916, could you supply a web site or link to the 3 CD set you referenced? Once again, many thanks to you, Ash, Swingman, King Pips and others.
Trying to recommend a Home Study Forex course without having used it myself is a difficult one.

I have googled and looked at some. However there are so many, and some costly too.

I found this Free one:
10 lessons to get you started.
10 Lessons to Get You Started

How to choose a trading course?

How To Choose a Trading Course - Part 1 Of 2 Video | General Investing Videos | Howcast.com

I suggest, search google.... Find some home study courses.......Read the contents of course.

Post some links on this thread or PM me and I will try and suggest.
Old 26-04-2009, 11:18
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default The AshFX System - Version II. partial results.

Uploaded and used for the last 3 days of the week ( in Australia). Up 627 pips with only one loss ( tiny ) but that is full time watching the screen.
Missed another 460 thru fiddling with SL etc. What can i say but brill! will continue next week. Ash, your the man!

regards

Johnno.
Old 26-04-2009, 20:05
Level IV Lasers Member

Default More free 101 forex education-webinars

Register for FREE Live Trading Room Sessions - Live Trading Room
Old 27-04-2009, 00:13
Level II Lasers Member

Excellent.. There are lots more freebies to learn forex in this world. But some other people more convinced when they paid 1K-2K for the systems.. :confused:
Old 27-04-2009, 00:15
Level III Lasers Member

Default just a simple question pls

Hi. I have been reading this thread for a while now and found it very interesting. There's a question earlier asked of which the answer given did not help me much. I'd be glad if someone can help me understand:

When you speak of closing half your position, does it mean you initially opened two positions on a given signal?

Pls forgive me if this question sort of takes you back.
Old 27-04-2009, 00:20
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYfx View Post
Hi. I have been reading this thread for a while now and found it very interesting. There's a question earlier asked of which the answer given did not help me much. I'd be glad if someone can help me understand:

When you speak of closing half your position, does it mean you initially opened two positions on a given signal?

Pls forgive me if this question sort of takes you back.
Sorry I missed your question Andy.

No, it doesn't necessarily mean we opened two positions. It's possible to just open one position and close half the trade. MT4 allows this.

If your platform doesn't allow this, or you're not sure about it, you can simply open two positions and when you wanna "close half your position" you just close either of the positions.

Hope that makes sense!
Old 27-04-2009, 00:24
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default Sorry to be absent

Sorry that I have been gone so long. I got accepted to T101's mentorship and that takes all the free time I get.

The ASH V2 is on my list to come back to after that menthorship is over. This thread just got too active to try to keep up with and do the menthorship at the same time.

Its a full time job just trying to get my mind around Irathi's posts alone due to the detail and layering of indicators.

As to Demarc, that has always held great potential. It has losses, but it sure catches the big moves. That is another one on my list to come back to later. The indicator I was using would lose the trend lines that had been drawn and it was a pain to refresh the screen. Perhaps the posted one here is better.
Old 27-04-2009, 00:44
Level IV Lasers Member

Thanks again for the system Ashe, heres to a good week!
Old 27-04-2009, 01:06
Level III Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavdog View Post
Sorry that I have been gone so long. I got accepted to T101's mentorship and that takes all the free time I get.

The ASH V2 is on my list to come back to after that menthorship is over. This thread just got too active to try to keep up with and do the menthorship at the same time.

Its a full time job just trying to get my mind around Irathi's posts alone due to the detail and layering of indicators.

As to Demarc, that has always held great potential. It has losses, but it sure catches the big moves. That is another one on my list to come back to later. The indicator I was using would lose the trend lines that had been drawn and it was a pain to refresh the screen. Perhaps the posted one here is better.
What's demarc? you mean the indicator?
Old 27-04-2009, 05:25
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphin
I am studying your eurgbp analysis in post #971. In the weekly1 graphic wich points (initial and final) do you use to draw fibo expansion? Thanks a lot.
I am taking the liberty of answering this question from one I received by PM. The reason I feel questions like this will benefit others too.

See attached image.
Attached Thumbnails
The AshFX System - Version II-eurgbp-weekly-fe-study.gif  
Old 27-04-2009, 05:28
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavdog View Post

What is T101 mentorship?

Hope you gained from my post. Important to illustrate the steps.
Old 27-04-2009, 06:23
Level 1 Lasers Member

thanks to share
Old 27-04-2009, 06:39
Level 1 Lasers Member

wow, thank you for sharing
Old 27-04-2009, 06:50
Level III Lasers Member

Default to all

Hers to a good week, This system is very very good

Paul
Old 27-04-2009, 07:02
Level II Lasers Member

Quote:
I am taking the liberty of answering this question from one I received by PM. The reason I feel questions like this will benefit others too.

See attached image.
Hi,

It's look like very nice

Thank you for sharing
Old 27-04-2009, 08:12
Level 1 Lasers Member

who's going to conduct live trading session, are you Irathi? and what time this session start?
Old 27-04-2009, 08:20
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nano_fx0 View Post
who's going to conduct live trading session, are you Irathi? and what time this session start?
I am not involved with the group in anyway.

Please ask support from the link and re-read details from the link. The answers to your questions are all there.

I just post interesting links of 101 forex trading for newbies to learn basics.
Old 27-04-2009, 11:34
Level II Lasers Member

Just come back after several weeks absence - work took me abroad and away from trading. Wow what a great thread this has become. Such rich contributions. Too many to thank. But thanks to Irathi for posting the Live Trading Room!
Old 27-04-2009, 12:06
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default Best System

I thank you for providing me with this system. I find it very effective and have added a few things to comply with my own strategy, and admit that it is the best system I have ever encountered.
I now trade 4 pairs (GBPUSD, GBPJPY, EURUSD and EURJPY) and get consistently 700 pips per pair per month.

Thanks again and keep up the good work.
Old 27-04-2009, 13:46
Level II Lasers Member

This is my first post and looking forward to learning about this system.
Old 27-04-2009, 13:58
Level III Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan56 View Post
I thank you for providing me with this system. I find it very effective and have added a few things to comply with my own strategy, and admit that it is the best system I have ever encountered.
I now trade 4 pairs (GBPUSD, GBPJPY, EURUSD and EURJPY) and get consistently 700 pips per pair per month.

what TF do you use ? as I am still in favor of daily and didn't meet the same success with4H
Old 27-04-2009, 14:45
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan56 View Post

Are you willing to share the few things you have added to comply with your Own strategy in conjunction with ashfxv2.?

Great to hear from another sucessful trader.
Old 27-04-2009, 19:39
Level III Lasers Member

Default Today's Candles

It seems to me that there are a lot of reversal candles setting up today... does that mean anything in particular?
Old 27-04-2009, 19:44
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default good work

what can i say..u guys rock in here
Old 27-04-2009, 20:53
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default To lrathi

Just wanted to say thanks to lrathi for posting the various Forex 101 links to this thread. :)

Now, if I can just find a broker I can trust with my money and profits ... :confused:

From me,
dicarlp
Old 27-04-2009, 21:32
Level II Lasers Member

Quote:
1. What are the RED horizontal lines?Your PIVOT SUPPORT ZONE?
2.CCI settings of 10. If you are following recomendations from Kingpips, please re-read his posts.
3.Moving averages: please indicate the settings with SIMPLE,EMA etc and CLOSE, OPEN etc. To me at a guess it is 50 and 100MA of some sort.
4. I see no trendline which you asked me to check if it is drawn correctly. Re-reading I think you mean your PIVOT SUPPORT ZONE. Even I can read incorrectly on my first reading. Shows I am human.
5. Fibs are drawn correctly. If you would like to see price at each level see an early post of mine to add it on the indicator window.
6. I commend you on your knowledge of trading in such a short period of time. However, using the correct terminology helps in understanding what you are referring to. I was confused when you used PIVOT support area and you draw fibonacci levels as your support zone. PIVOTS AND FIBONACCI LEVELS mean different things . Murray MAth levels mean something else to the trader.
Thanks for your post I appreciate the help.

1) I have to be completely honest here, I can't remember why I drew those. I think I had them as resistance lines. The price bounced of the 0.9000ish level, but admittedly this was in the mid 1990's. I don't know if resistance levels persist for so long but it does no harm to draw it and see what happens. The lower line, I think I have as support because price reacted off of it a few times on the daily chart.
2) Check post #750. Usually I flick between the 20 and 10 setting.
3) Yellow is 100 EMA & Red is 200 EMA. I'll mark this on my charts next time. I use them to check the trend. I've noticed FXDD (which some/most of us use for ASHFX signals) use these two lines as S/R in the videos they send out. I think you also mentioned you use the 100EMA to confirm the weekly trend. The 100EMA coincided with the 50% retracement line and acted as good support in this instance.
4) I don't know how to draw trendlines properly so I'm not going to until I've learnt this.
5) Thanks, I will
6) Again, thanks, I'll try to make my charts a bit more lucid in future. I've looked into Pivots and Murray Maths but I find they crowd the chart a bit too much for my liking and I haven't noticed price reacted any of the times i've used them. Fibs on the other hand, (in my very limited experience) especially when combined with a fib fan/extension or some other confirmation, seem to provide pretty good reaction points. Everyone will have their favoured tools I suppose.

Quote:
That's quite something, Ryan - let us know what methods you're using!
Old 27-04-2009, 23:41
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicarlp View Post
Just wanted to say thanks to lrathi for posting the various Forex 101 links to this thread. :)

Now, if I can just find a broker I can trust with my money and profits ... :confused:

From me,
dicarlp
Regarding a broker you can trust with your money and profits,

See if they are registered with some financial authority like NFA in US.

Also see if they have something similar to trust accounts where they deposit clients money which is guaranteed in case they fail.
Eg look at ACTIVTRADES.

There are many each have their pros and cons. See your needs.

Some have SUNDAY CANDLES, some offer opening accounts in a number of different currencies etc. Here in Australia, we only recently have a couple of MT4 platforms brokers.

Then there is ECN transactions, others like ODL give interest on remaining account balance. Still others offer other perks, a range of services if you have a LIVE account with them.

Some offer many securities other than forex pairs. Indicies are great to trade too. etc. etc.

Too much choice out there with MT4 platforms.

Some traders have had issues with some broker and then other will praise them. ......