Forex Forums | ForexLasers.com

Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX TRADING > Forex Discussion

If you are successful trader how you can help the Beginners?

Forex Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-07-2012, 14:32
Level II Lasers Member

Default If you are successful trader how you can help the Beginners?

hello all
i remeber my self from 5 years ago i was really lost in this world i mean the forex market , i was don`t know where i can start what i must study first ?
how long i must work on demo account ??
Many of the questions read by professional traders make them laughing !!!
some of them never mind how can they help others. some of them never care for the Becan ginners !!
i am sure not all of them like this kind of human
so if you are professional trader how you will help the others , and what is the best you can do for them
Old 09-08-2012, 14:16
Level III Lasers Member

Default Re: If you are successful trader how you can help the Beginners?

nice thread, reynuevo.
I believe you are doing great now. and everyone starts from a newbie and it's the time one need the help.

Solving problems by answering questions is a good way.
Good learners will know where to ask and where to read.
Old 10-08-2012, 14:30
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by reynuevo View Post
hello all
i remeber my self from 5 years ago i was really lost in this world i mean the forex market , i was don`t know where i can start what i must study first ?
some of them never mind how can they help others. some of them never care for the Becan ginners !!
so if you are professional trader how you will help the others , and what is the best you can do for them
Wow, 5 years is a very good head start. I may not b considered as a veteran trader, 1 year of live trading is not enough, I still believe ther is a lot for me to learn, well I guess one way that i can help new comers with is simple share what I've been through and let them decide what they want to do with it, I do not believe in spoon feeding, that is the last thing you want to do coz it has a big chance of back firing in the long run,

maybe I share how i got my basics, what i did, some of the mistakes i made, give a decent feedback when asked about my broker, and brokers are one of the major problems newbie run in to. maybe give them links to certain threads, and forums are one of the best places to give in take.. 1 year of live trading with hotforex I have encountered tons of crazy sh*t and here i am still trying to succeed :) though its on a positive profit but we all try to improve more!
Old 01-09-2012, 01:03
Level 1 Lasers Member

I would only suggest beginer to learn a system that has been proven to have good results, and I think there is no one system that can promise a 100 percent profit so the profit is only a probability and is a definite loss, to improve a system requires a money menagement which is good because it's the most important thing that can control a trader's psychology is the internal and external side of the broker can also be a problem, I use the FBS has been more than a year and no problems and connection issues find a stable connection...:D:D
Old 01-09-2012, 16:24
Level 1 Lasers Member

Hmmmmm.......I guess set up a prop firm or investment business with a rigid selection and training process where u can recognize new talent and work with them to be professionals as well as financial support to get started in their trading careers.
Old 02-09-2012, 07:01
Level 1 Lasers Member

I've been trading now for over a decade and doing it for a living for about six years. It's a weird thing being a "successful" trader.

Everyone asks about what you do and how you do it, but nobody really understands. They don't know the work that has gone in or what it really takes mentally to perform at a high level in the markets.

For a long time I avoided sharing what I do and how I do it with people in any real detail. But in the last few years I've lightened up some and I realize that although most people ask questions but don't really act on or understand the answers, there is still the odd person who really is ready to take action.

So I've come to think that it is worth it to help others along where I can and to not get bothered by the lost time and effort on those who just don't "get it". So how to I help? By being patient and understanding in the process as a new trader undertakes the journey to being a successful and high performing trader.
Old 12-09-2012, 14:09
Level III Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuroden View Post
I would only suggest beginer to learn a system that has been proven to have good results, and I think there is no one system that can promise a 100 percent profit so the profit is only a probability and is a definite loss, to improve a system requires a money menagement which is good because it's the most important thing that can control a trader's psychology is the internal and external side of the broker can also be a problem, I use the FBS has been more than a year and no problems and connection issues find a stable connection...:D:D
Yeah, 100% percent profits is possible, however there is no long term commitment and can continue if there is no good luck and experiences.
Old 12-09-2012, 15:02
Level 1 Lasers Member

Quote:
hello all
I would like you to keep on playing with the demo account. Never try on the live account before you can really win the demo money. Read all the e-book that is provided by the site, on how to trade and read to find out how you can detect a fake broker. As I had lost more than 800 Euro due to that fake broker.
Old 14-09-2012, 04:18
Level V Lasers Member

I will suggest to learn about trading more detail, give advice and share my experience so they can be successful trader. Hopefully it can be successful trader with FBS.:D
Old 10-04-2013, 13:40
Level V Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctech View Post
Yeah, 100% percent profits is possible, however there is no long term commitment and can continue if there is no good luck and experiences.
We can get more than 100% a month or even a day... In forex trading thats is possible, but of course the risk will be more higher. For me get 20-30% each month is a great achievement, the most important is we can doing that consistent.
Old 09-05-2013, 08:37
Level IV Lasers Member

I would give advices to beginner's topic (questions) to help them. Take example if they need a site to learn, I will put babypips.com, they need a good broker, I would recommend hotforex, they want an indicator, it's Ichimoku,...
Old 15-05-2013, 07:22
Level II Lasers Member

I would help them by sharing experiences and strategies. Giving them advices on how the forex market runs. The advantages and disadvantages of Forex Trading.
Old 16-05-2013, 10:32
Level 1 Lasers Member

I will ask the newbie to learn from a mentor or take up coaching or SMS service provided by their broker. I understand that not many brokers offer such service. As far as I know, only FXPRIMUS and FXCM.
Old 31-05-2013, 16:48
Level V Lasers Member

There is no harm in sharing knowledge with others, I would be happy to share it for free. Because with all the risks of forex promising great results.
Old 31-05-2013, 17:16
Level 1 Lasers Member

If I will be at that level then I will provide my investor password to all so that they can take benefit of my trades without any cost.
Old 14-06-2013, 02:38
Level II Lasers Member

Hi, nice to see you.
Iím a professional trader with 6-year forex trading experiences.
I trade with my own EAs with manual control.

I hope we have the same interests and can help you.

Thank you .
Old 28-08-2013, 22:35
Level V Lasers Member

I think with our trading experience and advice, we can help beginners. We have experience and know the impact, so we help them and they will not experience what we've experience
Old 09-09-2013, 13:35
Level 1 Lasers Member

I can tell them to do everything by themself. Experiance is the best teacher and your own brain is the best tool.
Old 11-11-2013, 14:56
Level III Lasers Member

Nice to bring up this thread.Very helpful.
Old 12-11-2013, 10:30
Level IV Lasers Member

You can put across the key points of trading and basics of forex strategy but you will never teach noobs how to make profit from forex. Cuz only you know what is the very moment when your strategy will work and when you have to refrain from acting on forex.
Old 12-11-2013, 13:41
Level II Lasers Member

I can promote my skype and yahoo name, so the newbie can ask me when I'm online...
it's the simple way to help them..
Old 14-11-2013, 10:17
Level III Lasers Member

In my opinion successful trader can help the beginners by opening a thread explaining the basic for forex trading,sharing their trading experiences,answering questions and giving some tips.
Old 21-11-2013, 22:40
Level II Lasers Member

most successful traders wont share their secrets(strategies)to others but they can still help newbies by giving tips and advices on how to come-up with a good strategy.
Old 27-11-2013, 13:42
Level III Lasers Member

Quote:
hello all
Nice thread! This alone is an example on how to help beginners.Opening a topic/thread which you know can be a great help to increase their knowledge about forex .
Old 05-12-2013, 07:29
Level V Lasers Member

If I had become a successful trader, I will share that I have knowledge for free and without secrets.

I want in forex trading is getting consistent profit
Old 11-12-2013, 19:53
Level III Lasers Member

You need to continue your learning... Even after becoming a successful trader... and you can only find success in this market when you have a sharing mentality.. Because only sharing can increase your knowledge level.. So we always need to try to help others.. So that we can help ourselves in our trading.

https://forex-metal.com/affiliate/47225/1*
Old 17-12-2013, 08:34
Level III Lasers Member

I am willing to share what I know about Forex trading. Sharing is caring. That is one of my favorite sayings.
Old 03-01-2014, 07:47
Level IV Lasers Member

I think most of forex Pros won't pay attention to problems of newcomers, because of lack of time and motivation and absorbtion in their engagements. It is rare that you can get valuable advice just for out of kindness.
Old 07-01-2014, 05:43
Level III Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangtrader View Post
I think most of forex Pros won't pay attention to problems of newcomers, because of lack of time and motivation and absorbtion in their engagements. It is rare that you can get valuable advice just for out of kindness.
In some cases, there are who offer advises for free. Some share what they know via forum postings, allowing newbies to comment and ask questions. There are also who make private messages to share their Forex knowledge.
Old 08-01-2014, 10:10
Level V Lasers Member

If some body wants to know from me I tell him what I know. Forums are best place to get guidance and tell others about forex trading. I can share my tips and advice them to avoid high risks in trading until they are not much experienced. I teach some of my friends basics of forex . They are now working well with it.
Old 09-01-2014, 13:38
Level III Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclegober View Post
If some body wants to know from me I tell him what I know. Forums are best place to get guidance and tell others about forex trading. I can share my tips and advice them to avoid high risks in trading until they are not much experienced. I teach some of my friends basics of forex . They are now working well with it.
You are right. Forex forums, like this one, are one of the best places to get knowledge about Forex trading. Similarly, they are the best places to share your knowledge about the subject matter. Such place is the haven where sharing and exchange of tips and ideas generally occur absolutely for free.
Old 14-01-2014, 06:27
Level II Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangtrader View Post
I read this a lot of times in many forex forums that a successful trader that seldom he really share his trading strategy especially if it really works for him.Maybe he can help by giving some useful tips and advice on how can we also put a good trading strategy on our own.

Forums are really good to interact with other traders especially the more experienced ones who are very helpful to give an advice or two to us to help us device our own trading strategy.
Old 15-01-2014, 09:36
Level V Lasers Member

I always advise them to practice in demo account for at least 3 months then open an account with minimum investments and developed and test the strategy using this account in live trading environment

Armada Markets
Old 16-01-2014, 21:29
Level III Lasers Member

You need to continue your learning... Even after becoming a successful trader... and you can only find success in this market when you have a sharing mentality.. Because only sharing can increase your knowledge level.. So we always need to try to help others.. So that we can help ourselves in our trading.

Old 17-01-2014, 06:16
Level III Lasers Member

Learning i believe is a continous process.Sharing experienced from one another is a great way of learning it is one way in which we learn by not having or commiting a mistakes before we can learn from it but we learned by others shared info and experienced.While i also believe that successful traders may not give all or share all his secrets and knowledge but atleast he will share some even 1.
Old 17-01-2014, 06:25
Level III Lasers Member

We all started as beginners or newbies,weve got help from others too and ask recommendation,ideas ,as well as tips too.Thats why doing the same thing also to other newbies is a greatway of showing a good attitude.Basically we can help other newbies by sharing with them a great place where to learn forex as well as sharing tips and other that we had acquired information.
Old 27-01-2014, 16:34
Level IV Lasers Member

i would help people on forums and these days social networking sites have also become a good tool for such activities....
Old 29-01-2014, 06:58
Level V Lasers Member

When i will become a successful trader i can help the beginners by sharing all my experiences.I can help them to learn and gain knowledge.Suggest them to practice in demo account and give their sufficient time in demo account.Advice them to keep patience,be confidence and cool mind while trading in Forex trading.

Armada Markets
Old 29-04-2014, 15:10
Level IV Lasers Member

As a successful trader I will tell to every newbie trader that he should learn about ForexForex because knowldge is very important to succeed in Forex. So i also can help the new trader as a successful trader.
Old 29-04-2014, 17:26
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shere1779 View Post

experience doesnt matter, learning is ever going process of forex trading and its never ending.