Thread: Robb's Journal
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2009, 18:41
Level II Lasers Member

(Back drop info)
I was self employed for the last few year as a contractor and had become a firm believer of self improvement about 5 years ago.
In fall of 2006, my wife was given a book called Secrets of the Millionaire Mind. About the same time, we saw the movie, The Secret. Between the two, it was an eye opening experience for both of us.
In a nutshell, we came to believe that anything we want to do, we can. Whatever limitations that we believe are out there, are there because we put them there. Where we are today, is the result of what we did yesterday. Change today, and tomorrow bring different results.
We wanted a business that has no employees, no product or service, no customers. We found it in trading. Securities, Options, Futures, and now Forex. Out of everything we looked at and studied, Forex has the most leverage and the quickest returns. Never traded anything before Feburary of ’09, but intend to be in the top 1% before we even started.
Our Goal we (my wife and I) made December of ‘06 was to have a million in net worth by Jan of ’10.
This Journal is to record it as Life and Learning are not separate things and we can learn much by looking at our life experiences.
How we do one thing is how we do everything.