Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX TRADING > Trading Journals

Robb's Journal

Trading Journals

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-03-2009, 17:49
Level II Lasers Member

Default Robb's Journal

Hello All,
I’ve decided to Journal all my trades for better or worse and post them here for all to see. (that way you can get a good laugh or green with envy. :))
I first heard of Currency trading about 4-6 years ago, but only learned of the term Forex during Thanksgiving Weekend of 08. I picked up a very skimpy eBook and was hooked. Read everything I can get my hands on during December and the first part of January. As I am between work, that became the focus every day. I signed up for a live account and a practice account at the same time about the first of February. After making 30% gains in the first week on the practice account, I switched to the live account and lost 50% in two weeks. Confused with the emotions of losing and gaining, I moved to the MT4 platform and have been on a practice account since.
I have tried to see what type of trader I am and came up with that I am very ADD.
As I post the trades I enter, I will list the reasons why and how I came to those conclusions.
Old 10-03-2009, 18:04
Level II Lasers Member

My practice account has been down for 14 hrs now, so I am switching to the live account for info. As of last evening, I am up about 50% (practice) in the last 4 days, but before the site went down, I was down by 500 pips between a couple of open trades.
I had been using 3 different EA to augment my manual positions. I forgot to reset the positions size for my account balance and as a result, the EA over traded my account and could bust it. (Happened 2 weeks ago.) Learned my lesson on Position Sized and Risk Allotment. (I think, as I am a slow learner and this could happen again.)
We will see what happens when the account come back online.
Old 10-03-2009, 18:41
Level II Lasers Member

(Back drop info)
I was self employed for the last few year as a contractor and had become a firm believer of self improvement about 5 years ago.
In fall of 2006, my wife was given a book called Secrets of the Millionaire Mind. About the same time, we saw the movie, The Secret. Between the two, it was an eye opening experience for both of us.
In a nutshell, we came to believe that anything we want to do, we can. Whatever limitations that we believe are out there, are there because we put them there. Where we are today, is the result of what we did yesterday. Change today, and tomorrow bring different results.
We wanted a business that has no employees, no product or service, no customers. We found it in trading. Securities, Options, Futures, and now Forex. Out of everything we looked at and studied, Forex has the most leverage and the quickest returns. Never traded anything before Feburary of ’09, but intend to be in the top 1% before we even started.
Our Goal we (my wife and I) made December of ‘06 was to have a million in net worth by Jan of ’10.
This Journal is to record it as Life and Learning are not separate things and we can learn much by looking at our life experiences.
How we do one thing is how we do everything.
Old 10-03-2009, 20:00
Level II Lasers Member

3-10-09 @12pm PST
USD/JPY
SPAR/Heiken Ashi 4h.—Trend changed from down to up. Still on the first Dot. Stoch is showing crossed lines in opposite directions. Mixed Signals; check back this evening.
Day—Trend is down and almost touching the dot on the way up. (99.37)
EMA/Bol Bands 4h.—3 crossed the 5 and bounced off of the 13. Still going up.
Day—3 bounced off of the 5 and still going up but close together. Has good separation from the 13.
Conclusion There seems to be resistance in the 98.90 to 99.70 area from early March and last November. Wait until trend breaks 99.70 – 99.90 and buy long.
Old 10-03-2009, 20:00
Level II Lasers Member

USD/CHF
SPAR/Heiken Ashi 4h.—Trend changed from down to up. Still on the first Dot. Stoch is showing up trend with good separation. Buy Long Signal.
Day—Trend is down and not above previous candle’s wick. (50pip more)
EMA/Bol Bands 4h.—3 crossed the 5 but haven’t crossed 13 on previous candle. Current candle is 142 pips long.
Day—3 hasn’t crossed the 5 yet and below the 13.
Conclusion Trend hasn’t formed yet. Maybe if the 4h Charts support each other and confirmed with the Day Charts, a long position will open up soon.
Old 10-03-2009, 20:01
Level II Lasers Member

GBP/USD
SPAR/Heiken Ashi 4h.—Trend changed from up to down. Still on the first Dot. Stoch is showing crossed lines in opposite directions. Mixed Signals; check back this evening.
Day—Trend is down by 2 dots.
EMA/Bol Bands 4h.—3 bounced off the 5 on previous candle with good separation from the 13. Current candle is 159 pips long.
Day—Good Seperation from the 3,5 and 13.
Conclusion Trend is still going down. Wait for retracement to 1.3780 (current is 1.3744) and short.
Old 10-03-2009, 20:12
Level II Lasers Member

EUR/GBP
SPAR/Heiken Ashi 4h.—Trend going up since 3-05. Had some retracement but going strong now.
Day—Trend is up.
EMA/Bol Bands 4h.—3 Good Seperation from the 3,5 and 13.
Day—Good Seperation from the 3,5 and 13.
Conclusion Trend has been up to 4 days but last 4h candle was spinning top. Wait until current candle is done and reassess.
Old 10-03-2009, 20:18
Level II Lasers Member

EUR/USD
SPAR/Heiken Ashi 4h.—Trend going down by 2 dots. Previus up trend lasted only 3 dots. Flopping directions every day, but slowing going up over last couple of days.
Day—Trend is up but seem kinda flat.
EMA/Bol Bands 4h.—3 crossed the 5 going down but still above the 13.
Day—3,5 and 13 running flat.
Conclusion Non Trending at the moment. Was showing down trend but went flat 3 days ago.
Old 10-03-2009, 20:23
Level II Lasers Member

Position Status: GBP/UDS Pending Order for Sell Limit @ 1.3780 No SL or TP

7pm Update. Pending order triggered. Put a 30 pip TP. (Live Account.) Took Profit.

Last edited by robb; 11-03-2009 at 04:24. Reason: Update.
Old 11-03-2009, 00:35
Level 1 Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by robb View Post
Hello All,
I’ve decided to Journal all my trades for better or worse and post them here for all to see. (that way you can get a good laugh or green with envy. :))
from what I can tell so far, everyone on this forum has a really nice attitude, wanting everyone to do well. On other forums I always see arguments and bickering, which is why I haven't really contributed on other forums.

I'll be watching this thread with interest. good luck!
Old 11-03-2009, 04:33
Level II Lasers Member

EUR/USD

Update (7pm): 4h Chart is flat. The 3, 5 are crossing the 13 on the current candle. Day Chart is going to sharp point.

Placed Pending Sell for 1.2605. Currently trading at 1.2646.
Old 11-03-2009, 17:40
Level II Lasers Member

3-11-09
What an interesting night. My pending trade opened while I was in the internet. Panicked over a post on this forum and placed a TP. Went back to surfing and the trade closed in profit. 1.8% of the account. Cool.
Opened a long position on the EUR/GBP on a whim. Ok, not a whim, just acted with speed. I saw an opening and took it. I love spinning tops with separated EMA’s Was 60 pips in the profit when I woke up and am now only 10 as I write this. Why all the babble (this is a segue paragraph), well, there was no stops on my trades. ???? That is so irresponsible. You could lose all of your account if the trade goes against you. Yeah, Yeah, Yeah I know. I have lost all of (well, most of) some of my practice accounts and yes, I took a 50% hit on a live account. That hurt but, still hate stops. Bet some people reading this are shaking their heads, some are feeling self righteous, but maybe one or two might read with an open mind.
Reasons for no stop limits.
--Risk Factor… Its more risky with no stop limit, right? Not for me. I was losing more capital with stop limits more than losing trades. My reasons are my own. The market usually swings around again if the position was placed correctly. Everybody has been stopped out only to have the market swing 2-50 pips later. Or 100 pips. I have gotten very nervous to see -80 or -150 pips. It hits the stop loss, and a miracle happens, it reverses. Coulda Woulda Shoulda.
--Lot Size… Struggled with this one since I opened my accounts. What is the correct lot size? The problem was compounded by the fact that I could only trade Mini’s. So I set my stops for risk management, and got stopped out more often than not. I was bleeding my account dry, little by little. Instead of changing brokers, I changed platforms. Went to MT4 and problem solved. Biggest reason for this is how much is somebody comfortable losing? Don’t focus on it, as I believe that focus on stop limits only increase your chances of being stopped out, just know it.
--Trading Goals… Do you have goals? I do, and I write them down. I also check them with every trade. Setting my goals and figuring out the steps to accomplish them was almost as hard as learning to trade. (Meaning that it isn’t hard at all, just takes time.) Remember the larger the goal, the larger the risk. But if you break the goal into sections, then the risk is more manageable. Learning curve still applies. I stated I want a million bucks. Ok, how to accomplish this in what time frame? I set my date at 1-1-10 during December of ’06. That gave me three years. (Yes, I know, over 2 years have gone by. I was trying another avenue and it didn’t work in this current work environment.) But 500.00 with 20 pips a day (10% Risk) will get me to my goal within the set time frame. (Of course, now I have to learn how to trade.)
Old 12-03-2009, 00:17
Level II Lasers Member

3-11-09 @4:30pm PST
USD/JPY
SPAR/Heiken Ashi 4h.—Trend changed from down to up. On the third Dot. Stoch is below 20 at the moment.
Day—Trend is down
EMA/Bol Bands 4h.—3,5 crossed the 13 yesterday and still have awesome separation.
Day—3 crossed the 5 and still going down but close together. Could maybe cross the 13 tomorrow.
Conclusion There is a lot of news about the stronger EURO and the bad eocon. In Jap. If the EMA Day Chart holds true tomorrow. Open Pending Sell at 96.80. This is below Todays Low.

USD/CHF
SPAR/Heiken Ashi 4h.—Trend changed from down. On the Second Dot. Stoch is showing up trend with good separation. Sell Signal.
Day—Trend is down. Confirming for Trend.
EMA/Bol Bands 4h.—3,5 crossed the 13 on previous candle.
Day—3 crossed 5 and below the 13.
Conclusion Just starting to confirm on a down trend. Opened Sell at 1.1547 with 50 TP

GBP/USD
SPAR/Heiken Ashi 4h.—Trend changed from down to up. On the Second Dot. Stoch is showing lines above 50.
Day—Trend is down by 3 dots.
EMA/Bol Bands 4h.—3 crossed the 5 on previous candle but not the 13.
Day—Good Separation from the 3,5 and 13.
Conclusion Trend is still going down but with a Positive Candle today. Mixed Signals. Wait.

EUR/GBP
SPAR/Heiken Ashi 4h.—Trend going up since 3-05. Had some retracement but going strong now.
Day—Trend is up.
EMA/Bol Bands 4h.—Seperation from the 3,5 and 13, but showing last 2 candles as Negative.
Conclusion Trend has been up days. Opened Long Position at 92.39

EUR/USD
SPAR/Heiken Ashi 4h.—Trend going up by 3 dots.
Day—Trend is up, but Stoch lines are merging.
EMA/Bol Bands 4h.—3, 5 have big separation from the 13, current candle is red (50 pips)
Day—3,5 crossed the 13 going up.
Conclusion Beginning Up Trending at the moment. 3, 5 crossed the 13. Wait until 1h candle 3,5 cross the 13 and Open Long w/ 50 TP

Position Status: (3 Micro Lots)
USD/JPY-- Open Trade Short @ 97.09 TP @ 50 pips.
USD/CHF -- Open Trade Short @ 1.1547 TP@50 pips.
GBP/USD -- Wait.
EUR/GBP—Open Trade Long @ .9240
EUR/USD – Pending Long @ 1.2860
Old 12-03-2009, 14:35
Level 1 Lasers Member

Quote:
--Trading Goals… Do you have goals? I do, and I write them down. I also check them with every trade. Setting my goals and figuring out the steps to accomplish them was almost as hard as learning to trade. (Meaning that it isn’t hard at all, just takes time.) Remember the larger the goal, the larger the risk. But if you break the goal into sections, then the risk is more manageable. Learning curve still applies. I stated I want a million bucks. Ok, how to accomplish this in what time frame? I set my date at 1-1-10 during December of ’06. That gave me three years. (Yes, I know, over 2 years have gone by. I was trying another avenue and it didn’t work in this current work environment.) But 500.00 with 20 pips a day (10% Risk) will get me to my goal within the set time frame. (Of course, now I have to learn how to trade.)
Yes, I do have goals. like all things in life, i have noticed, I HAVE to set goals, coz if I dont, then Im gonna be in nowhere land.

the SAME applies to Forex. for me at least anyway. my goal is to reach my first million within 5 years.
Old 15-03-2009, 21:15
Level II Lasers Member

3-15-09
Ok, I got hit hard on Thursday the 12th. I shut down my computer on Wed night and did not turn it on until Fri the 13th. Crap. Down over 325 pips on the Swissie. Time to sit on my hands and wait this one out. If it gets to -375/400 pips then I will stop out. Until then, I will trade as normal.

Weekly recap. Account is up 7.36%. Still open on 2 positions. So far, using Ash’s Daily System on a 4h chart with an EMA chart is working for me.

Did I make my Weekly Goal of 100%? Nope. But it was still a productive week. Even if I get 5% per week, I still make my goal of a million. It will just take 3 years. I just want it in 3 months. Yes, I hear you, but I refuse to make my goals reasonable. Why? Great things are done by unreasonable people.

That is the thought for the day. Be unreasonable.
Old 15-03-2009, 23:06
Level II Lasers Member

3-15-09 @4:00pm PST
USD/JPY
SPAR/Heiken Ashi 4h.—Trend is up. Well established. Stoch is heading down at the moment.
Day—Trend is down, but last two bars are up. Stoch is pointing up at the moment.
EMA/Bol Bands 4h.—3,5, 13 and good separation, but the candles are spinning tops.
Day—3 crossed the 5 and still going up but close together.
Conclusion If the EMA Day Chart holds true tomorrow. Non Trending at the moment. Or very choppy. Place Pending order above Fridays High and Low. Long @ 98.75 and Short @ 97.00 TP @ 50 pips.

USD/CHF
SPAR/Heiken Ashi 4h.—Showing up trend, but going sideways at the moment. Stoch is pointed down and below 50. Mixed Signals.
Day—Trend is up by 3 dots. Stoch is around 80 and pointed up.
EMA/Bol Bands 4h.—3 bounced off the 5 during up trend. Last 5 out of 6 candle are red.
Day—3, 5, 13 have awesome separation for up trend, but last two candles are showing red.
Conclusion News spike last Thursday sent it up by over 300 pips. Been going sideways since. Lowest wick since Thursday is 1.1830. Set Pending Sell @ 1.1820 TP @ 50 pips. Highest wick since Thursday is 1.1937 +/-. Set Pending Long @ 1.1945 TP @ 50 pips.

GBP/USD
SPAR/Heiken Ashi 4h.—Trend going up. Stoch is showing lines pointing down but above 50.
Day—Trend is up by 2 dots.
EMA/Bol Bands 4h.—3 crossed the 5 on previous candle but not the 13.
Day—3 riding the 5 but below the 13.
Conclusion Day trend is confirmed down but with a Positive 4h trend. Mixed Signals. Wait. Set Pending Long @ 1.4040 TP 50

EUR/GBP
SPAR/Heiken Ashi 4h.—Trend going down, but last three candle are blue. Trend will reverse at 92.91
Day—Trend is up. Stoch is sideways at around 80.
EMA/Bol Bands 4h.—3,5,13 riding each other. Previous Closed candle is spinning.
Conclusion Trend has been up days, then dropped 100 pips on one 4h candle. Been retracing since. Up to break even on open trade.

EUR/USD
SPAR/Heiken Ashi 4h.—Trend going down by one dot.
Day—Trend is up, but Stoch lines are merging above 80.
EMA/Bol Bands 4h.—3, 5 havn’t crossed the 13 on closed candle. Market opened with over -40 pips and still going down.
Day—3,5 crossed the 13 going up. Current Candle is Red.
Conclusion Up Trend confirmed last Thrusday. Mixed signals Wait for confirmed change. Set pending Long @ 1.2970 TP 50
Set pending Sell on confirmed change of trend on Day Charts. (1.2670)

Position Status: USD/JPY-- Closed Trade Short @ 97.09 TP @ 50 pips.
--Pending Long @ 98.75 TP @ 50 pips
--Pending Short @ 97.00 TP @ 50 pips.
USD/CHF -- Open Trade Short @ 1.1547 TP@50 pips.
-- Pending Sell @ 1.1820 TP @ 50
-- Pending Long @ 1.1945 TP @ 50 pips.

GBP/USD -- Pending Long @ 1.4040 TP 50
--Pending Sell @ 1.3850
EUR/GBP—Open Trade Long @ .9240
EUR/USD – Closed Long @ 1.2860 TP @ 50 pips.
--Pending Long @ 1.2970 TP 50
Old 17-03-2009, 00:43
Level II Lasers Member

3-16-09 @ 5:30 pm
Ok, I feel whooped. Beat up, etc. The high and the low. 3 pending trades triggered yesterday. 2 closed with profit. The last is still open and -45. Whatttever… Never anticipate the market, right? Be ready and react. I wanted the USD/CHF to go down. You know, bounce back. To prove this, I placed pending trades to trigger on the way down. Icing for the cake. They triggered all right. Only just, and have been channeling for 16 hrs. Yep, sit on my hands.

No analysis today. Market hasn’t moved on the pairs I’m watching too much to reassess. Going to sit tight until tomorrow.

Account update. Up 5% as of this morning. But currently down over 400 combined pips from open trades (20% at risk).
Old 17-03-2009, 13:07
Level 1 Lasers Member

Quote:
3-16-09 @ 5:30 pm
Ok, I feel whooped. Beat up, etc. The high and the low. 3 pending trades triggered yesterday. 2 closed with profit. The last is still open and -45. Whatttever… Never anticipate the market, right? Be ready and react. I wanted the USD/CHF to go down. You know, bounce back. To prove this, I placed pending trades to trigger on the way down. Icing for the cake. They triggered all right. Only just, and have been channeling for 16 hrs. Yep, sit on my hands.

No analysis today. Market hasn’t moved on the pairs I’m watching too much to reassess. Going to sit tight until tomorrow.

Account update. Up 5% as of this morning. But currently down over 400 combined pips from open trades (20% at risk).
isn't 20% risk a bit high?
Old 19-03-2009, 04:03
Level II Lasers Member

3-18-09
What happened today? Somebody pulled out the plug. What a ride. This is a poor lead into today / yesterdays lesson. Correlations between pairs. After staring at the charts for an ungodly amount of time, something was bothering me. The USD/JPY and the USD/CHF pending orders opened almost at the same time. One negative and one positive. Tit for tat. I closed the Yen at -25 pips since I had two positions open on the Swiss. (and they both closed at a profit.)

Unexpected bills popped up today, so I am taking out 75% of my trading account. As a result, I will be dropping my micro lots from 3 to 1.
Position Status:

USD/JPY--Long @ 98.75 TP @ 50 pips Closed at -25 because of pair correlations.
--Pending Short @ 97.00 TP @ 50 pips. Deleted.

USD/CHF -- Open Trade Short @ 1.1547 TP@50 pips. Profit
-- Open Sell @ 1.1820 TP @ 100 Profit.
-- Pending Long @ 1.1945 TP @ 50 pips. Deleted
-- Sell @ 1.1670 TP@ 200 pips (rode the spike.)

GBP/USD -- Pending Sell @ 1.3850 (Triggered during the night and took profit.)

EUR/GBP—Open Trade Long @ .9240 Reset TP @ 50 and profit.

EUR/USD – Nothing.

I opened to trades for the Euro and the Swiss. Liquidated them at -1 pip for money withdrawl.
Old 19-03-2009, 04:06
Level II Lasers Member

I am going to take a break until next Sunday.

Till then. :D
Old 22-03-2009, 22:22
Level II Lasers Member

Opps. Opened my account today and found a pending order that I forgot to close. It triggered and is 115 pips in the positive as of now. Might as well leave it open. I think I might try a longer term trade as this is unexpected. I think this will be a very interesting week.
Old 23-03-2009, 18:03
Level II Lasers Member

3-23-09
I changed my journaling last night. All comments and thoughts will still be put down in Word and copied to here, but analysis will be done in Excel. I am not sure how it will copy to the forum, but I will find out. I made the decision to trade all pairs listed on my account yesterday. I was only limiting myself to the 5 pairs that everybody has already seen listed above.

As I said last week, I had to withdraw most of my trading account due to some unexpected bills. The point of repeating myself is the account was up 50% in about 2 weeks. New balance as of today is $228.06. From now on, I will be listing all gains/losses or deposits as percents. The goal is still 10% gain per day on average or 50% per week.
Old 23-03-2009, 18:08
Level II Lasers Member

Didn't quite cut and past correctly, but it is readable. I started at 11 pm on Sunday night.

Pair MONDAY
11:10 PM EMA/ Bol. Band Heiken / Par.
4h Day 4h Day
AUDCAD 0.8604 Up-Strong Up-Strong Up-x3 Up-x23
Strong uptrend. Next Residence is .8650 / Wait. Pending Buy @ .8685/.01
AUDJPY 67.06 Up-Strong Up-Strong Up-x16 Up-x9
Strong uptrend over 30 days. Next Residence is 68.20 / Wait Pending Buy @ 68.30/.01
AUDNZD 1.2323 Dwn-Sideways Dwn-Strong Up-x3 Dwn-x11
4h EMA 3 crossed 5 but below 13. Day Ema starting to level. Place Sell Pending for 3-20 Low @ 1.2250
AUDUSD 0.6972 Up-Strong Up-Strong Up-x2 Up-x11
Middle of Up Trend- Place Buy Order @ .6981 w/ TP@ .7170
CADJPY 77.92 Up-Strong Up- Starting Up-x6 Up-x9
Up Trend - Not very strong on Day. Place Pending @ 79.35
CHFJPY 85.76 Up-Strong Up-Strong Up-x8 Up-x5
Middle of Up Trend- Place Buy Order @ 86.00
EURAUD 1.96 Dwn-Strong Dwn-starting Dwn-x2 Dwn-x3
Been going sideways for 5+ wks. Day EMA 3,5 crossed the 13 down. Wait. Confirm on Tuesday.
EURCAD 1.6885 Up-Starting Up-Strong Dwn-x6 Up-x21
Middle of Up Trend but seen residence @ 1.6975 Place Pending Buy @ 1.6980/.01
EURCHF 1.5345 Sideways Up-Sideways Up-x3 Up-x12
Shot up last week and been going sideways since. Place Pending Buy @ 1.5480/.01
EURJPY 131.66 Up-Strong Up-Strong Up-x7 Up-x9
Been going up for 5+ weeks Place Pending Long on retracement @ 131.50
EURUSD 1.3683 Up- ok Up-Strong Up-x2 Up-x15
Shot up last week and been going sideways since. Place Pending Buy @ 1.3740/.01
EURGBP 0.9393 Sideways Up-Sideways Up-x3 Up-x5
Heiken is up but currently showing red. EMA is sideways. Place Pending Buy @ .9500
GBPAUD 2.0838 Dwn-Strong Dwn-Strong Dwn-x29 Dwn-x18
Been going down for all of March. Wait for retracement.
GBPCAD 1.794 Sideways Sideways Dwn-x6 Up-x7
Been going Sideways for 2 wks. Wait for direction.
GBPCHF 1.6328 Sideways Sideways Up-x1 Dwn-x5
Day EMA shows down but been going Sideways for 4 days. Wait for stronger direction.
GBPJPY 139.99 Up-Strong Up-Strong Up-x15 Up-x9
In middle of strong Up Trend. But see resdenance @ 141.90. Wait for break.
GBPUSD 1.4575 Up-Strong Up-Strong Up-x2 Up-x9
In middle of strong Up Trend. But see resdenance @ 1.4600. Place Pending Buy @ 1.4630/.01 TP 50
NZDJPY 54.23 Up-Strong Up-Strong Up-x16 Up-x17
In middle of strong Up Trend. Wait because of correlations w/ other pairs
NZDUSD 0.5663 Up-Strong Up-Strong Up-x17 Up-x15
In middle of strong Up Trend. Wait because of correlations w/ other pairs
USDCAD 1.2316 Dwn-Strong Dwn-Strong Dwn-x2 Dwn-x12
Strong Down Trend. Wait for Retracement
USDCHF 1.1194 Dwn-Strong Dwn-Strong Dwn-x1 Dwn-x5
Open Position. See resistance @ 1.1190/.1175. Set SL @ 1.1210
USDJPY 95.91 Sideways Dwn-Sideway Up-x7 Dwn-x5
Should be a Up Trend, but heavy retracement-reversal going on.
Old 24-03-2009, 05:11
Level II Lasers Member

Ok, I was tired or something last night. I didn’t make a pending trade like I was supposed to. I remembered to do it after it was supposed to trigger. Missed it by 15 pips. Placed a pending order at that time, but it never looked back. Maybe tonight, maybe not. Not all pending trades triggered today. It seemed the market bucked the trend for the most part. Maybe tomorrow. So far, up 500 pips as of now, but was up to 650 earlier today. I will let it ride for the night.
Old 24-03-2009, 05:26
Level II Lasers Member

Money is an interesting concept. Perceived value. The more I value it, the more I seem to get. For the first part of my life, the work itself was more important than the money. I did want I liked and got paid for it, not much, but I made a living. Now, I place a lot more on the money I get and I am able to do more with it than I ever have. Started a second career this week, and it should be interesting. I will make more than I ever expected to, and am grateful for the opportunity to do so.

Forex is my wealth building tool. The power of the leverage and the speed of which it could be accomplished is simply, awesome.
Old 24-03-2009, 07:08
Level II Lasers Member

Excell format isn't working. I will post tomorrow for tonights stuff.
Old 30-07-2009, 21:22
Level II Lasers Member

Default Hello,

Well,
Last couple of months has been interesting. Personal life (work) got in the way of trading.

I will need to do my homework this week and am planning on getting ready to place trades for next week.

rs
Old 10-08-2009, 00:45
Level 1 Lasers Member

Quote:
Well,
Last couple of months has been interesting. Personal life (work) got in the way of trading.

I will need to do my homework this week and am planning on getting ready to place trades for next week.

rs
Hi Robb, look forward to more of your trades. Its interesting to watch others and how they get on. But you didnt answer my question about 20% risk!
Old 24-11-2009, 04:13
Level II Lasers Member

Default back after time off

Posting is not one of my strong points. What a roller coaster couple of months. High profits, as well as busted accounts. Yes, I did bust my account. I have had to rethink my risk management, (yes, 20% was too high) I ended up with a system that I like for my style. I ended up using only ema's for entry and exit on the day time frame. Between work and family, I have found that to be the most enjoyable. Slower than what I wanted, much slower, but I am much happier.

Enjoy everybody and have fun.

rs