View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 15:32
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
Irathi, I won't ask you about SwingMan's system here, but I just read the whole thread over on FF. I know you were instrumental in helping him prepare the instructions/rules for this system and you seem to have been using it for a while...so I wanted to ask if you are suggesting incorporating the H1 Scalper System (or parts of it) with AshFX's V2 System? The dashboard on the H1 Scalper seems to be a system resource hog of sorts and the charts look rather busy, how would you combine all that with the AshFX V2?

Thanks.
Neo,

There are many ways to incorporate the H1 Scalper System with many different systems including Ashfxv2. There is a higher TF version called basket trader now.

It is a MTF dashboard with flexibility from M1 to W1.

I am a trader who uses the TOP DOWN Approach as one of my basic pillars in trading. If you have read my posts on the other thread you can see this very clearly.

In this light, use the dashboard as a stand alone which is proving very profitable

OR

Yes I am suggesting incorporating the H1 Scalper System (or parts of it) with AshFX's V2 System ie....

Trade the Ashfx v2 signals when they come up only in the direction of the higher TF as shown on the dashboard. Many traders find it difficult to determine the trends.

"The dashboard on the H1 Scalper seems to be a system resource hog of sorts and the charts look rather busy"

I did mention this was for INTERMEDIATE to ADVANCED level of traders. To a beginner it might seem so.

Happy trading!

Last edited by lrathi; 05-06-2009 at 18:13.