Forex Forums | ForexLasers.com

Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > COMMERCIAL CONTENT > Software / Signals / Services

MY TRADING SYSTEM AND RESULTS

Software / Signals / Services

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 17-10-2009, 10:59
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default LET US MAKE MONEY FOR YOU.

Good day,

This is FX TRADERS RESOURCE CENTRE a highly skilled investment body in the Forex Market,we are into managing forex accounts and other services(visit our site).

How we work - we manage forex accounts for individuals/firms on/with any MT4 broker/platform with a minimum deposit of $5000 or more, the client is to open his account with any good MT4 broker and then provide us with his login ,we make averagely 20-50% ROI or more per month,we charge 30% of profit we make while client earns 70% monthly.You can monitor the progress of your account 24/7 and you are in complete control of your funds.

For further inquiries call +234(0)7066960787, or email:fxtradeagents@gmail.com

For FX TRADERS RESOURCE CENTRE
Attached Thumbnails
MY TRADING SYSTEM AND RESULTS-september-2009-1.jpg   MY TRADING SYSTEM AND RESULTS-september-2009-2.jpg   MY TRADING SYSTEM AND RESULTS-october-2009.gif  
Old 17-10-2009, 11:06
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default MY TRADING SYSTEM AND RESULTS

I HAVE BEEN TRADING FOR TWO YEARS NOW WITH A TRADING SYSTEM THAT HAS ALWAYS KEPT ME IN CONSTANT PROFIT UNTOP OF INVESTED CAPITAL,WHICH MY ATTACHED RESULTS UP TO DATE CAN PROVE!!

Attached Thumbnails
MY TRADING SYSTEM AND RESULTS-september-2009-1.jpg   MY TRADING SYSTEM AND RESULTS-september-2009-2.jpg   MY TRADING SYSTEM AND RESULTS-october-2009.gif  
Old 17-10-2009, 11:12
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default MY TRADING SYSTEM AND RESULTS

I HAVE BEEN TRADING FOR TWO YEARS NOW WITH A TRADING SYSTEM THAT HAS ALWAYS KEPT ME IN CONSTANT PROFIT UNTOP OF INVESTED CAPITAL,WHICH MY ATTACHED RESULTS UP TO DATE CAN PROVE!!

Attached Thumbnails
Old 17-10-2009, 15:57
Level III Lasers Member

You generate a minimum of 240% a year return for your clients with a maximum of 600%?

Those are your numbers? You're going to go with that? Great. Are you a member of any regulatory body? Do you hold any certifications? Do you have a website, independent audits, any way to validate the numbers you are putting out?

What is your maximum draw down? What is your average monthly draw down? How much risk to I accept for my 240% return.

I do find it funny that a "highly skilled investment body" is using a gmail address.

As usual traders, do what you want. Just understand these numbers are unrealistic with no third party audit and I'm guessing no regulation. If you come on this forum pushing a product with outrageous numbers you had better have your stuff together.
Old 17-10-2009, 17:45
Level III Lasers Member

This is the only website I could find for FX TRADERS RESOURCE CENTRE.

http://www.clicknigeria.net/fxtradersresourcectr/

This is why you need to be careful who you listen too and evaluate the promises they are making.

This appears to be a person(s) out of Nigeria with a cheap do-it-yourself blog. Not exactly the type of people I would classify as a "highly skilled investment body"

Your money, your choice. Be careful.
Old 19-10-2009, 22:27
Level 1 Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForexGuy View Post
This is the only website I could find for FX TRADERS RESOURCE CENTRE.

This is why you need to be careful who you listen too and evaluate the promises they are making.

This appears to be a person(s) out of Nigeria with a cheap do-it-yourself blog. Not exactly the type of people I would classify as a "highly skilled investment body"

Your money, your choice. Be careful.
Good day,

Yea,your right,your money ,your choice,but i sure already have satisfied customers and sure are they so happy goin to d bank every month or waking up every morning to see their accounts growing,if you dont see the good in pple dont condemn them wen ur not even better.I can always show proof of wat i do,wit or wit out a website.

For FX TRADERS RESOURCE CENTRE
Old 19-10-2009, 23:26
Level III Lasers Member

For the second time:

Quote:
Are you a member of any regulatory body? Do you hold any certifications? Do you have a website, independent audits, any way to validate the numbers you are putting out?

What is your maximum draw down? What is your average monthly draw down? How much risk to I accept for my 240% return.