Forex Forums | ForexLasers.com

Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > COMMERCIAL CONTENT > Software / Signals / Services

EverestForex offers $100 free bonus!!!

Software / Signals / Services

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 16-08-2011, 10:48
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default EverestForex offers $100 free bonus!!!

HOW TO GET $ 100 USD FOR FREE. IT'S EASY

Step 1: Member registration [COLOR="Red"]HERE[/COLOR]:[COLOR="Yellow"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Free 100 USD In Real Forex Account[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Step 2: Click Begin Simulator

FIRST,
Learn Forex Strategies then pass the simulator test. You just have to make a few trades in 5minutes, setup at least one stop loss and make some profit so that you prove you can trade, the test is really easy .

Step 3: Choose Sunbird as your broker.

OR after pass the simulator test (login account and select sunbird )

: Register the Live Account
: Choose Islamic/Free swap or Standard account
: Reminder:- did note used coma or full stop when you completing/filling your address.

Step 4: Finally, in order for you to redeem $100 USD, it can be made by two ways;

1 : Send email to registration@sunbirdfx.com contain your account number with title of email subject is “ EverestForex Special bonus: please credit me my free $100 from Everest Forex”
2: Send the following email to sales@sunbirdfx.com and send your MT4 live Account number. (your account will be credited within 48 business hours): 'EverestForex Special bonus: please credit me my free $100 from Everest Forex'.

TIPS: IF YOU WANT YOUR MONEY IN JUST ONE DAY IN TIME .... YOU NEED TO CHAT WITH SERVICE CUSTOMER Sunbird

For the Withdrawal:
Open at least 10 lots only….you already can withdraw the money……..
0.01 x 100 trades = "10 lot"

[COLOR="SeaGreen"]
Free 100 USD In Real Forex Account
[/COLOR]