Forex Forums | ForexLasers.com


Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > METATRADER FORUM > General MT4 / MT5 discussion


MT4 mobile - Compatible phones

General MT4 / MT5 discussion


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old 19-05-2009, 14:26
Level 1 Lasers Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 11
Default MT4 mobile - Compatible phones

Hello people, I would like to ask about MT4 mobile. I intent to buy a PDA phone, however not all the phone has windows mobile, so what are the phones that are compatible. If you know please share with me.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 20-05-2009, 14:55
Level 1 Lasers Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by itrade View Post
Hello people, I would like to ask about MT4 mobile. I intent to buy a PDA phone, however not all the phone has windows mobile, so what are the phones that are compatible. If you know please share with me.
Hi. I use the iPAQ-6515. Good work and great display.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 21-05-2009, 12:51
Level 1 Lasers Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 11
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukko View Post
Hi. I use the iPAQ-6515. Good work and great display.
They do not have that mobile in Singapore do they? I have yet to see it after I did a google on it. is it a new model?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 22-05-2009, 17:12
Level 1 Lasers Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by itrade View Post
They do not have that mobile in Singapore do they? I have yet to see it after I did a google on it. is it a new model?
Hi. This is the old model, I bought it on Ebay.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 25-05-2009, 10:24
Level 1 Lasers Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 11
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukko View Post
Hi. This is the old model, I bought it on Ebay.
Thanks for the help I guess most window mobile model would do.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are Off
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:37.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.