Forex Forums | ForexLasers.com

Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX TRADING > Forex Discussion

help me with a contest

Forex Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 24-06-2010, 20:49
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default help me with a contest

Hello all. I'm quite new to trading. Few weeks ago I bought myself an EA (that's another story). When I was looking for an EA i came across a site (www.mt4brokersreview.com) thats hosting a contest and I decided to enter (could be that I'm a little too confident but what the heck). The prize money is too big to miss on.
Now I'm not quite sure how to go about it. I've never been in a contest like this before. What would you recommend a newbie like me to do? How to start? Is it even allowed to trade with EAs in contests?
What would be the best strategy to use?

Thanks.
Old 25-06-2010, 14:14
Level III Lasers Member

Well, i am not a strong believer of EAs and robots so i cant really help you in this. But i would suggest you to try manual trading as it gives the traders more confidence and better understanding of the markets.
Old 28-06-2010, 10:00
Level 1 Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by adria View Post
Well, i am not a strong believer of EAs and robots so i cant really help you in this. But i would suggest you to try manual trading as it gives the traders more confidence and better understanding of the markets.
I agree with you on this one! Or instead I would suggest finding a site that will train us in their strategies for free. Makemoneycurrencytrading dot co dot uk is good as they run a live portfolio so you can actually see if their strategies are making profit live. They send out a daily email each day with the trades.
Old 01-07-2010, 06:46
Level III Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vani View Post
I agree with you on this one! Or instead I would suggest finding a site that will train us in their strategies for free. Makemoneycurrencytrading dot co dot uk is good as they run a live portfolio so you can actually see if their strategies are making profit live. They send out a daily email each day with the trades.
Yea, learning and training should go hand in hand throughout the trader's life so that is he is well updated of the market trends and strategies. Also one should know the latest techniques and tools to make proper use of them in his trades.