Forex Forums | ForexLasers.com

Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX TRADING > Forex Discussion

Introduction to the Forex Market

Forex Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 15-08-2015, 02:49
Banned

Default Introduction to the Forex Market

The Foreign Exchange market, also referred to as the "Forex" or "FX" market is the largest financial market in the world, with a daily average turnover of US$1.9 trillion — 30 times larger than the combined volume of all U.S. equity markets. Get Best Forex Brokers in
"Foreign Exchange" is the simultaneous buying of one currency and selling of another. Currencies are traded in pairs, for example Euro/US Dollar (EUR/USD) or US Dollar/Japanese Yen (USD/JPY).

There are two reasons to buy and sell currencies. About 5% of daily turnover is from companies and governments that buy or sell products and services in a foreign country or must convert profits made in foreign currencies into their domestic currency. The other 95% is trading for profit, or speculation.

For speculators, the best trading opportunities are with the most commonly traded (and therefore most liquid) currencies, called "the Majors." Today, more than 85% of all daily transactions involve trading of the Majors, which include the US Dollar, Japanese Yen, Euro, British Pound, Swiss Franc, Canadian Dollar and Australian Dollar.

Last edited by Toney0198; 15-08-2015 at 02:52.
Old 24-08-2015, 17:26
Level IV Lasers Member

Default Re: Introduction to the Forex Market

Usually Forex market is considered as a volatile trading place there is not one person can envisage the accurate clique of this market with undoubtedly. I think, any kinds of traders are not willing to prefer high leverage. In my trading life, I am very much dedicated to keep survive by learning in this market place in spite of having too much volatility. So, I have decided to trade in GCI as my trading place where all didactic facilities are available especially the good eBook. From this lesion, I have gathered all successful trading tip that is very supportive to make profit in this volatile place.
Old 04-09-2015, 06:22
Level V Lasers Member

forex trading is 24 hours market and we can trade anytime. Forex trading is flexible because we dont need standard working hours, that's why forex trading can be a part time job and full time job. But now, i prefer to be part time trader in forex, because i still trying to get maximal profit consistently in forex with my trading account
Old 06-09-2015, 10:28
Level 1 Lasers Member

There is one more reason why the Forex market is attractive: it is easy acceptable. Almost everyone can start trading, and lots of people think that it doesn't require any knowlwdge, just some luck.