Forex Lasers Forum  

Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX TRADING > Forex Discussion

What do you consider the best type of education for a trader?

Forex Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 16-03-2015, 08:53
Level V Lasers Member

Default What do you consider the best type of education for a trader?

Experience of course and learning materials. I saw a few important notes given by the winners of the real account "Trader Of The Month" in Tickmill. I am now trying to be able to use the principles of their work to increase knowledge of trading.

What instruments do you prefer to trade and why?

My favorite instruments are EUR/USD and GBP/USD

What schedule (trading hours) do you have for your trading?

I always trade during Asian session.

Did you receive personal training from other traders or did you mainly educate yourself on your own?

I have read a lot of traders’ blogs. Most of my knowledge came from there. I have also watched a lots of videos what are teaching trading strategies. I copied some strategies and improved those.

Do you create your own strategies or use the ones that already exist? Can you briefly describe your strategy?

Yes, I have my own strategy which is very complicated to explain. I use mixed strategies combined with lots of different Indicators, Expert Advisor and manual trading.

What is the most important quality a trader should have?

There are few of them that are very important. Most important quality is patience.The second one is ability to learn different trading skills and understanding financial markets.

How do you deal with losses, does it have an emotional impact on you?

As a trader you have to be prepared to take risks and losses.

Are you satisfied with our service and is there anything we can improve?

I am extremely satisfied with you services. I tried many brokers for my long trading career and coul not find any better. I hope that you add some online trading platforms in the future.
Old 25-03-2015, 17:12
Level III Lasers Member

Default Re: What do you consider the best type of education for a trader?

Yeah demo trading is good but there are doubts in our mind while trading and for that Forums are good source to sort it out.
Old 28-03-2015, 03:01
Level II Lasers Member

I think that the best education is practices using help of tutors.its fast way to improve our skill in trade. And you must learning many ebook about forex
Old 22-10-2015, 05:10
Level V Lasers Member

In forex your knowledge is important but more from this you have to do trading practice . Without practice your knowledge will be of no use. I consider demo trading best for learning and getting experience. it is best way where you learn trading all free of cost and apply your knowledge on it to see what should be good for you in trading.
Old 03-12-2015, 05:18
Level V Lasers Member

BENEFIT FROM YOUR ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT

Here at Tickmill, we offer you a great opportunity of running your own business under our global umbrella. By just joining Tickmill’s Introducing Broker Program, you instantly start earning permanent commission every single time the client referred by you trades.

We value every single trader introduced to us by IBs, but also believe that remarkable achievements deserve especially generous rewards. In order to recognize the efforts of our Introducing Brokers, we have prepared over $10,000 in prizes for the IBs who prove to be the best of the best.

CONQUER THE HIGHEST PEAK

Invite traders to Tickmill and besides the regular commission, all your invitees’ trading volumes will contribute to your special score. Every trader introduced by you during the conquest brings you up to 10 points and makes you closer to the highest prize:

Quote:
If you are already Tickmill’s IB

You’ve been enrolled for the challenge automatically, so don’t wait any longer and start your way to the top.

If you are new to Tickmill

Waste no more time – open an IB room with us and we will count you in the conquest right away.
Old 07-12-2015, 17:07
Level IV Lasers Member

I think the best place to learn about forex trading is in Forums and fro Demo account, both these options can save you a lot of money as well as can give multiple solutions to your queries.
Old 11-12-2015, 12:50
Level 1 Lasers Member

I think both demo and real.
Old 14-12-2015, 19:25
Level 1 Lasers Member

Practice is always the best way to educate, training and improve the trading ability of a trader.
Old 03-02-2016, 05:53
Level V Lasers Member

A tip for a beginner is to never stop learning and also maximize the demo account to practice. I also use a demo account to practice the best trading system before opening the real account in TICKMILL
Old 09-02-2016, 07:34
Level II Lasers Member

I think share and learning are best type of education, actually we should take time on forums and webinars to learn lesson and experience from others.
Old 10-02-2016, 13:30
Level II Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclegober View Post
A tip for a beginner is to never stop learning and also maximize the demo account to practice. I also use a demo account to practice the best trading system before opening the real account in TICKMILL
I think that using demo account will not improving our skill because we do not have responsibility if our money lost there. It would be different if using demo contest, its more challenge and we have to win there to get the prize.
More challenging game, join Scalping Wars Game
Old 11-02-2016, 06:15
Level IV Lasers Member

demo might lower the risk but in the end the best educator would be experience :) over time one will learn one weay or the other, some faster than others but it takes time and patience :)
Old 03-12-2018, 14:49
Level IV Lasers Member

Getting education is the best way to be successful in trading. If you have proper planning and knowledge then it will be easy to become a successful trader. so you need to learn to trade before the start.

forex brokers