Forex Forums | ForexLasers.com

Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX BROKERS > Broker Talk

Had limited experience doing scalping?

Broker Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-12-2014, 10:02
Level V Lasers Member

Default Had limited experience doing scalping?

Average scalper or IB want that scalping is not limited by the system that causes a loss, if we see there are certain rules that it could reduce revenues IB or trader with trading time and number of pips

Have you ever experienced that?

I have never experienced this during the trading in Armada Markets, they allow any trading strategy. You can scalp, using the use Expert Advisors (EA), hedge your position or trading during news releases without any restrictions
Old 16-02-2015, 07:57
Level V Lasers Member

Default Re: Had limited experience doing scalping?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flintoff View Post
I donít know what you mean by limited experience but so far I have done scalping mainly. It is the easiest and the most profitable method to use but at the same time it is risky as well, so we need to be careful. I trade with full authority due to OctaFX broker clearly allowing scalping, so I donít need to close my orders early or later but I can do it according to my wish and that is great for all scalpers.
Now many brokers who implement restrictions to traders in using scalping method by applying the minimum time close position and a minimum number of pips.
However, this does not apply in Tickmil. I get a profit in the forex business using scalping techniques. I opened and closed the trading no more than 1 minutes. I need the speed of execution and low spreads to gain maximum profit. I am now comfortable trading with this system in my broker
Old 25-03-2015, 09:22
Level III Lasers Member

So far I had the best experience of my life in last 4-6 months with scalping. When I started I really had limited experience in this but now after been here almost for 2-3 years I have got enough education and experience about scalping that I can make serious money from it. I am able to trade almost perfectly on scalping due to conditions that suits my style, it is provided by TenkoFx broker and that is what made me select them. They have very small spread while all our trading orders are executed instantly so there is no question of requotes or delay
Old 30-03-2015, 07:42
Level V Lasers Member

Trading with scalping method requires expertise and skill that good. novice traders should not be used to using this technique, but can use other analytical techniques which have a smaller risk. besides, if wrong in choosing a broker with a large spread and slow execution speed would be very dangerous. so now I use TICKMILL. this broker provide me EUR/USD pair with average raw spread 0.1-0.3 pips andNo-requotes on my close to 1700 trades now and Positive slippage on news trading.
Old 01-05-2015, 08:57
Level V Lasers Member

The spread is a key part of any financial market. If you have done Forex trading before, then you have probably noticed that there are two types of prices Ė an ask price that is used when you buy the asset, and a bid price that is used when you sell the asset. Usually, there is a small difference between these prices Ė this different is called the spread.

Most trading systems and strategies are highly dependent on the spread offered by the broker, and often a spread value that is too high may render a trading system useless. If the trading system requires you to open many positions in a short amount of time, then it is very important that you find a Forex broker that offers low spreads. This is why high frequency traders always pay close attention to the spread that each broker offers. I like scalping technique. I get a profit in the forex business using scalping techniques. I opened and closed the trading no more than 2 minutes. I need the speed of execution and low spreads to gain maximum profit. I am now comfortable trading with this system in the TICKMILL
Old 21-08-2015, 06:37
Level V Lasers Member

Transparently spread will make traders more convenient because traders can calculate trade compatible with the money management that will be used. I am now with TICKMILL because the broker is giving me the opportunity to trade scalping without any restriction. although trading under one second
Old 21-08-2015, 09:10
Level II Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclegober View Post
Average scalper or IB want that scalping is not limited by the system that causes a loss, if we see there are certain rules that it could reduce revenues IB or trader with trading time and number of pips

Have you ever experienced that?

I have never experienced this during the trading in Armada Markets, they allow any trading strategy. You can scalp, using the use Expert Advisors (EA), hedge your position or trading during news releases without any restrictions
I think for trader with less experience, scalping is one easy trading strategy to make profit, of course profit always with risk. First, you need to choose broker which is suitbale for sclaping, the smaller, the better. Such as Hotforex and IronFx provide 0 spread account. Secondly, strictly risk management plan and always choose right time to trade will help you to grow up quickly.
Old 25-08-2015, 10:19
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuxiami View Post
I think for trader with less experience, scalping is one easy trading strategy to make profit, of course profit always with risk. First, you need to choose broker which is suitbale for sclaping, the smaller, the better. Such as Hotforex and IronFx provide 0 spread account. Secondly, strictly risk management plan and always choose right time to trade will help you to grow up quickly.
iRonfx is a scam stay away from them.. But Hotforex is good I have account with them.
Old 28-08-2015, 06:07
Level V Lasers Member

Trading with scalping requires a strong and psychological analysis. make sure that the trader has to have a strong mentality to do so scalping
Old 18-09-2015, 03:45
Level V Lasers Member

Never had any trading limitation while trade with TICKMILL. It does not matter whether one has limited experience or full time, if we have got the talent then even a second in life can be the difference marker but, if we donít have talent or determination to do this then nothing can change that and we should accept that instead of wasting time or money on it.
Old 06-10-2015, 08:13
Level IV Lasers Member

Does octafx offer any account type that suits scalping?