Forex Forums | ForexLasers.com

Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX BROKERS > Broker Talk

Pairs I like to trade

Broker Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 27-05-2013, 06:07
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default Pairs I like to trade

There are 2 different pairs I like to trade, of course the EUR/USD but also USD/JPY they are both more fast moving…
Old 24-11-2013, 17:03
Level III Lasers Member

Default Re: Pairs I like to trade

I do not trade live yet. I'm still doing a demo account. Its been actually more than two weeks now. And the pairs that I like to trade is the euro and the U.S. dollar and the U.S. dollar and the Swiss franc. Those two pairs belong to the four most well-known currency pairs.
Old 25-11-2013, 12:28
Level II Lasers Member

I like trade the "majors" just most traders does.
Old 27-11-2013, 07:06
Level III Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrayne20009 View Post
I like trade the "majors" just most traders does.
Per Investopedia, there are eight most traded currencies. These are the U.S. dollar (USD), the Canadian dollar (CAD), the euro (EUR), the British pound (GBP), the Swiss franc (CHF), the New Zealand dollar (NZD), the Australian dollar (AUD) and the Japanese yen (JPY).
Old 11-12-2013, 06:32
Level II Lasers Member

i like E.U, G.U, U.J this is some my pairs. i ussually win with those pairs
Old 17-04-2014, 15:28
Level IV Lasers Member

I prefer to use EUR/USD pair of currencies. I think this pair is the best pair to trade with.
Old 11-06-2014, 12:12
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default PLC/BTC trade

A new cryptocoin has been launched. It's seems to be a new generation of cryptocoins. No need of expensive hardware for mining. At the web site of pelecoin system now Trading Board is available. You can trade Pelecoin (PLC) / Bitcoins (BTC).

To start trading:
• To have an account in the Pelecoin oficcial web site
• To add deposits in PLC and BTC in the Porfolio form
Limitations and Commissions:
• Minimal Pelecoin balance is 2000 PLC
• Minimal Bitcoin balance is 0.02 BTC
• Deposits in PLC and in BTC are free off commission

Find more information at official web-site

To start use the following referrer ID:
16d61653-45fc-47d0-b82d-b170f3694adb

Good luck!
Old 31-07-2014, 15:06
Level III Lasers Member

Send a message via Yahoo to ddeeen

Quote:
Originally Posted by chin100 View Post
I prefer to use EUR/USD pair of currencies. I think this pair is the best pair to trade with.
Yeah, me too. I use Eur/usd as my tools for making money in liteforex broker
Old 10-08-2014, 14:45
Level IV Lasers Member

Send a message via Yahoo to mocharifin

All trader will vote EUR/USD as their main currency pairs for making money online.
I also like EUR/USD as tool for making money online. Liteforex is best for all trader. They are very fair..
Old 26-08-2014, 02:39
Level V Lasers Member

I prefer trading with EURUSD pair because of low spreads and high volatile. I now get low spreads in the brokerage I use it can also be seen from the comparison chart myfxbook
Old 24-02-2015, 15:25
Level 1 Lasers Member

I like to make trades using Pair EUR USD in ExoFx. Based on my experience, I am now very comfortable to trade with leverage up to 1: 400 amd Fixed spreads from 2 pips.
Old 09-03-2015, 09:36
Level V Lasers Member

The brokers who are regulated and well known are trusted . You can make your dealings confidently with them. TICKMILL are also good broker they are regulated broker . Offer low spread on all major currency pairs especially on pair EUR/USD. You can get 15% bonus on all type of accounts on deposits. I am satisfied with trading I am doing with TICKMILL.
Old 12-03-2015, 05:00
Level III Lasers Member

I am now using current pair EUR/USD. I think this pair is very interesting and also very appropriate because it has a range of low spreads. Current options are often used by traders is this pair including PAMM Manager in TenkoFx who have a good reputation, and also have a good trading system so that many investors are interested to invest money
Old 15-03-2015, 07:13
Level II Lasers Member

I'm also using EUR/USD as my main currency to get hundreds pips using my hedging EA. EUR is great currency because its volatile is big.
Old 25-03-2015, 09:17
Level III Lasers Member

For a newbie it is not recommended to have trades with exotic pairs and just stick to major pairs. You can always practice trading with those exotic pairs but in real don't do it if you don't have extra funds. Some of the exotic pairs have good number of pips but these are traded by those having lots of experience and capital at the same time. Moreover, you will also have to see that if your broker is offering you to trade in those exotic pair in your mini or micro account as it will not be allowed in most of the cases.
Old 30-03-2015, 07:34
Level V Lasers Member

Novice traders should not be used to scalping technique, but can use other analytical techniques which have a smaller risk. besides, if wrong in choosing a broker with a large spread and slow execution speed would be very dangerous. so now I use tickmill. this broker provide me EUR/USD pair with average raw spread 0.1-0.3 pips, No-requotes on my close to 1700 trades now and Positive slippage on news trading.
Old 29-05-2015, 03:59
Level V Lasers Member

I like trading with the pair EUR / USD and I think every trader has their own choice, but I love this pair due to lower spreads in TICKMILL. Trading with brokers that provide satisfaction and comfort is required by traders. one comfort I need in choosing a broker is the speed of execution without requotes, low spreads and available ECN accounts that provide certainty of trading in the market directly. Now I find the broker, the broker is Tickmill. I saw these brokers have low spreads from the comparison between the broker spreads in myfxbook
Old 25-09-2015, 06:46
Level V Lasers Member

To make money traders need the market they are trading to move up and down and the the more that the market they are trading moves up and down the more they have an opportunity to make money. This is why traders should embrace a lot of volatitlity and not be afraid of it. Volatility is a chance to make money. The best Forex pairs to trade are the most liquid pairs or the most heavily traded Forex pairs. These are commonly referred to as the “Majors” and are pairs such as: AUDUSD, GBPUSD, EURUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, USDCAD and NZDUSD
Old 21-07-2020, 13:05
Level IV Lasers Member

Yes might trade in that pair but for me I mostly trade on EUR/CHF pair on my FreshForex broker as it's absolutely reliable and daily range is really low so there is no tension to loss my money also this pair can turn back easily so you can earn from all opening position.
Old 19-11-2020, 04:13
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by helrymoney View Post
There are 2 different pairs I like to trade, of course the EUR/USD but also USD/JPY they are both more fast moving…
Yes it is great pairs I would also add XAUUSD because it is pretty volatile so excellent for intraday scalping. Low costs at Hotforex help me to make decent profit.