Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX BROKERS > Broker Talk
Home Forex Education Economic Calendar Register Search

Broker for scalping?

Broker Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-09-2012, 11:41
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default Broker for scalping?

Used a lot of brokers and PFG was the perfect for scalping last year, also traded with MBTrading, but they filtered quotes too much and had high spreads in NZ session.
Now I have accounts with Thinkforex, Fxopen, Exness, Nordfx with rebates from Premium Trading.
Could anyone give an advice which broker has the same spreads and is registered by FSA or NFA?
Old 20-10-2012, 23:52
Level III Lasers Member

Default Re: Broker for scalping?

I know that hotforex allows scalping with no strict conditions, the spreads are low and the platform has the fast execution.
Old 23-10-2012, 03:15
Level V Lasers Member

FBS also allows their traders to do scalping. There are no restrictions for scalping.
Old 08-11-2012, 06:47
Level IV Lasers Member

one thing newbies should always check is if the broker allows scalping, and what is their definition of scalping, a lot of euro based brokers do not allow scalping and can get your accounts frozen for it, scalpers are considered the most aggressive type of traders, which can be a bit intimidating for small newly established brokers.. :)
Old 24-11-2012, 11:33
Level II Lasers Member

in case of exness i can pay rebates http://exness.euro.lc
the others i dont know

contact me 0o0o0o@arcor.de
Old 07-12-2012, 07:30
Level 1 Lasers Member

I would recommend you to use FXPRIMUS.
Old 08-12-2012, 14:40
Level 1 Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wynnasuju View Post
FBS also allows their traders to do There are no restrictions for scalping.
Both my brokers allow scalping throughout the sessions, (fxsolutions, forexmetal) & have no restrictions at all.
Old 10-12-2012, 10:39
Level 1 Lasers Member

There are lots of brokers who allow scalping, like instaforex, forexmetal, fxopen etc with hedging facilities. They are true ECN and reliable brokers with no bad reputation at all.
Old 10-12-2012, 13:31
Level IV Lasers Member

isnt insta like having issues, i mean read some stuff about them on forexpeacearmy, but never tried them though.
Old 17-12-2012, 12:06
Level 1 Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tama13 View Post
isnt insta like having issues, i mean read some stuff about them on forexpeacearmy, but never tried them though.
You can try others which suits you most. forexpeacearmy isnot the final authentication regarding reviews. You can check out by yourself. I've witnessed of trading in instaforex, forexmetal and never found any issue regarding scalping.
Old 27-12-2012, 07:56
Level III Lasers Member

I will recommend hotforex since I am using it from last year without big issues.

spreads are tight in most cases.
Old 15-01-2013, 06:51
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTrader View Post
You can try others which suits you most. forexpeacearmy isnot the final authentication regarding reviews. You can check out by yourself. I've witnessed of trading in instaforex, forexmetal and never found any issue regarding scalping.
yeah i guess you are probably right!! it all falls down to trading it your self to know, well i just use news and forums for reference iits not like im looking for another broker anyway :) best of luck to everyone :)
Old 30-01-2013, 11:14
Level 1 Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctech View Post
I will recommend hotforex since I am using it from last year without big issues.

spreads are tight in most cases.
most of the brokers allow scalping like instaforex, Forexmetal and alpari. I've account with forexmetal they allow scalping and I'm doing it from 2011 without serious issues, trading conditions and facilities are up to the mark.
Old 07-02-2013, 05:18
Level 1 Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tama13 View Post
I think it has been blacklisted by FPA. I think they should defend themselves if it's untrue.

Last edited by PrinceofTower; 07-02-2013 at 05:22.
Old 07-02-2013, 06:27
Level IV Lasers Member

hotforex is good for scapler, I tried demo with this broker for 3 months then move to live trading and everything is good, especially is tight spreads at EU with 0.3-0.6 pips.

And I wondered with their fast payment process within few hours.
Old 11-02-2013, 09:37
Level II Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmusci87 View Post
hotforex is good for scapler, I tried demo with this broker for 3 months then move to live trading and everything is good, especially is tight spreads at EU with 0.3-0.6 pips.

And I wondered with their fast payment process within few hours.
hi vmusci

i aggree also confident with them I partner with them: www.hfpartner.has.it
they pay 1 Full Lot which is quiet nice

when you looking for rebates vmusci please contact me !!!! Skype CTZULU
Old 09-03-2013, 14:48
Level 1 Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProScalper View Post
Used a lot of brokers and PFG was the perfect for scalping last year, also traded with MBTrading, but they filtered quotes too much and had high spreads in NZ session.
Now I have accounts with Thinkforex, Fxopen, Exness, Nordfx with rebates from Premium Trading.
Could anyone give an advice which broker has the same spreads and is registered by FSA or NFA?
If you're going to scalp then you really need to be trading with an ECN broker. A true ECN broker will never be betting against you, they are only providing a true open market place where all the traders are trading against each other as equals. Those brokers make money from your trading, not from your profits or losses, so they like scalpers as scalpers trade frequently.

DF markets offer true ECN and are FSA regulated but you can read more about FX brokers here.
Old 01-04-2013, 14:16
Level V Lasers Member

Try Armada Markets broker. They are currently the top forex broker for tick scalping EA's. Perfect trading conditions for scalpers because of the low spreads. Armada Markets is a partner of LMAX. Armada is registered as a foreign exchange and metals broker by the Ministry of Economic Affairs in Estonia, a member country of European Union and the Eurozone.
Old 16-04-2014, 16:13
Level IV Lasers Member

Send a message via ICQ to chin100 Send a message via AIM to chin100 Send a message via Yahoo to chin100

1LOTSTP forex broker also offer scalping. I use this for scalping.
Old 06-07-2014, 15:06
Level IV Lasers Member

Send a message via Yahoo to mocharifin

I've many years work as scalper trader in many brokers. I most impressed while making money in Liteforex, especially in NDD account and SGD, these are the best place for scalper. I can enter market under 1 pips there...
Its low spread and very tight. Its execution also good..
Old 08-07-2014, 15:41
Level II Lasers Member

I'm also trade using litebroker guys...
Old 11-08-2014, 08:17
Level V Lasers Member

speed of execution and low spreads are needed by traders to do scalping to achieve maximum profit. this is usually the main thing when traders decide to choose the right broker for scalping. based on my experience, Armada Markets gives traders especially for scalpers with very good platforms.
Old 18-02-2015, 06:05
Level IV Lasers Member

you might want to check the hotforex zero spread account, it a scalper account i think, though i dont scalp much.
Old 23-02-2015, 05:51
Level V Lasers Member

Trading with scalping method requires expertise and skill that good. novice traders should not be used to using this technique, but can use other analytical techniques which have a smaller risk. besides, if wrong in choosing a broker with a large spread and slow execution speed would be very dangerous. so now I use tickmill. this broker provide me EUR/USD pair with average raw spread 0.1-0.5 pips and No-requotes.
Old 05-03-2015, 03:53
Level III Lasers Member

Scalping is one of the best ways to get the maximum profit. However, not all brokers allow it especially for the type of account outside the ECN. I now use in TenkoFx PAMM ECN account with a minimum deposit is only $ 100 which can be used to trade with scalping without limitation
Old 09-03-2015, 09:30
Level V Lasers Member

I would recommend you to experience trading on their demo account first before making any decision to open a live account. As you may know, every broker offers different type of platforms. Check on spreads, commissions, minimum deposit, term & conditions, etc.

I have been trading with TICKMILL for quite sometimes. I get a profit in the forex business using scalping techniques. I opened and closed the trading no more than 2 minutes. I need the speed of execution and low spreads to gain maximum profit. I am now comfortable trading with this system in my broker
Old 12-03-2015, 04:54
Level III Lasers Member

Brokers that provide comfort and safety in trading is an option trader. for this case, We must be selective in choosing a broker, make sure that the broker that we use to have clear regulations and have a good response to all customer complaints. And the most important is to have a good reputation. Now I use TenkoFx who provide the best trading condition especially for scalping in the PAMM ECN account with 100$ minimum deposit
Old 01-05-2015, 08:55
Level V Lasers Member

I get a profit in the forex business using scalping techniques. I opened and closed the trading no more than 2 minutes. I need the speed of execution and low spreads to gain maximum profit. I am now comfortable trading with this system in my broker
Old 29-05-2015, 04:04
Level V Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flintoff View Post
Actually mate it’s not always about closing the trade within 2 minutes, it can take longer, so we need to be good enough to handle that, if we are not good enough to handle keeping it on for more than we can struggle badly, so that’s why we should always be ready to work according to the demand of the situation.

I am very lucky to be working with OctaFX broker, as I mention before since they have no restriction, so whether we close the trade in 2 minutes or 2 seconds everything goes here while you don’t really need to worry about spread, it is just 0.2 pips, so having such low spread is all that’s required to succeed with scalping method.
Scalping requires time to execute quickly close and open in both the time scale and the number of pips at a speed of execution that support. although some use the time more than two minutes but now traders who make a trade with a time less than 2 minutes can be done in TICKMILL
Old 08-06-2015, 08:26
Level II Lasers Member

Forex scalping need short time execution, sometimes the trade should be open and exectuted within minutes, that means you need powerful system support and very tight spread from broker. Lucky some brokers provide the suitable spread for scalper, my broker hotforex provide minimum 0-2 spreads.
Old 30-06-2015, 09:37
Level IV Lasers Member

many brokers offer different threads and different account types for scalper, like for example at hotforex there is the zero spread, the fixed spread the currenex the swap free/islamic etc. but i will stick to my regular premuim account for im not much of a scalper
Old 20-07-2015, 07:34
Level IV Lasers Member

Choosing place for scalping, you need place that serve ECN technology. why ECN?. using this Electronic Communication Network, all your order process only need few second. its fast and quick. you can open this such account in ECN trading account on Forex from LiteForex
Old 07-08-2015, 03:51
Level V Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mocharifin View Post
Choosing place for scalping, you need place that serve ECN technology. why ECN?. using this Electronic Communication Network, all your order process only need few second. its fast and quick. you can open this such account in ECN trading account on Forex from LiteForex
exactly right, we should choose a broker with ECN has adequate facilities with no rules that make traders lose profit even though closing trading position under one second. I now get comfortable trading with scalping
Old 16-08-2015, 14:57
Level IV Lasers Member

How many years have you been trading as scalper sir??
And how many earn have yo got from?
Old 11-09-2015, 08:15
Level II Lasers Member

I'm looking for lowest spread for scalping, it seems there are many 0 spread account, but I'm not sure which one is best.
Old 18-09-2015, 03:48
Level V Lasers Member

I checked out TICKMILL with a small account to test my scalping system. I have to say that the execution is great, there are no stop level restiction on all orders and I have no problem with my aggressive scalping strategy. I am making money scalping at TICKMILL and am very happy.
Old 07-10-2015, 07:59
Level II Lasers Member

I think if you are a scalper, you must choose one broker with low spread and reliable system execution, slippage should be minimum possibility. I suggest you can get answer from FPA.
Old 16-10-2015, 04:27
Level V Lasers Member

Now I began to find my confidence in the broker Tickmill. Now I am trying to discipline in trading and trying to maximize trading conditions given. my method to trade is scalping. this method is very suitable for me to apply in this broker because this broker provide me the spreads as low as 0.0 pips; no re-quotes, delays nor interventions; scalping, EAs and news trading allowed; STP, DMA and NDD; Leverage up to 1:500; trade from 0.01 lot. This all provide me the comfort to trade with my style without worried
Old 06-01-2016, 04:17
Level V Lasers Member

Trading with scalping system requires a good system especially trading conditions provided by the broker. Trading with scalping with low spreads and speed of execution without requotes is one of the requirements that must be achieved and now I get it in TICKMILL
Old 16-02-2016, 15:50
Level V Lasers Member

I don’t like one way traffic broker since that means nothing at all, if we are serious about our career then go by one which supports all techniques. I am exactly following this mantra and doing with Xpro, it is ideal as far scalping is concern due to low spread starting 0.