Home Forex Education Economic Calendar Register Search

Biggest broker?

Broker Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 28-12-2010, 06:04
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default Biggest broker?

Hello, Forex Moments.

For beginning I have one issue I'm trying to solve. I what to find who is the biggest broke. Who is market maker?

Factors:

- accounts
- capitalization
- year turnover

If someone has any information for any year, please, share!

P.S

I did google this!
Old 28-12-2010, 09:25

It's hard to answer this question but here are a few links to get you started:

in terms of volume: http://forexmagnates.com/retail-fore...eptember-2010/

in terms of clients (US brokers only): http://forexmagnates.com/us-forex-br...ty-comparison/

in terms of capitalization: http://www.cftc.gov/marketreports/fi...fcms/index.htm
Old 06-01-2011, 09:59
Level 1 Lasers Member

Thank you. This is good for beginning!
Old 12-08-2011, 04:11
Level IV Lasers Member

Dear Johny,

Just to contribute in your talk, it would be good to head towards which is the best broker (aka, the one that gives the best to customers) rather than the biggest.

Being on the customers' side rather than acting as counterparty.. what do you think?

All the best and thanks for your thread! :)
Old 17-12-2011, 08:28
Level III Lasers Member

Default Re: Biggest broker?

Oanda, FXCM and AVAFX is the biggest brokers on the basis of accounts, capitalization, year turnover.
Old 23-12-2011, 09:06
Level 1 Lasers Member

Big is not always better. I think smaller brokers can offer more quality service than bigger ones. If you compare a broker with min. deposit $1 that has 500k clients, or a broker with min. deposit $500 that has 10k clients. I bet that the broker with less clients can offer better executions, smaller slippage etc.

I was with a fast growing broker that was excellent at the beginning, fast execution, no slippage... But when they were getting new clients, the execution switched from great to horrible. I guess they didn't add any new servers and no upgrades were made..
Old 23-04-2013, 23:27
Level III Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiF0r View Post
Big is not always better. I think smaller brokers can offer more quality service than bigger ones. If you compare a broker with min. deposit $1 that has 500k clients, or a broker with min. deposit $500 that has 10k clients. I bet that the broker with less clients can offer better executions, smaller slippage etc.

I was with a fast growing broker that was excellent at the beginning, fast execution, no slippage... But when they were getting new clients, the execution switched from great to horrible. I guess they didn't add any new servers and no upgrades were made..
Hi buddy, which broker are you currently connected this year?
Old 08-05-2013, 09:26
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Hi buddy, which broker are you currently connected this year?
He is trading with Hotforex.
Old 08-05-2013, 15:39
Level V Lasers Member

I'm not looking for the biggest broker, but I am looking for a broker that can provide comfort for me when trading. And certainly, the broker is also safe to use.
Old 10-05-2013, 07:59
Level IV Lasers Member

the thread made me think, like is bigger better, like some brokers they start small and good when they grow they turn out to be a pain in the arz.
Old 05-06-2013, 08:49
Level IV Lasers Member

I think biggest broker is a broker that has largest number of traders or total trader's money.
Old 18-07-2013, 12:39
Level III Lasers Member

I think forex-metal is a biggest broker because this is one of the popular and they have huge amount of client whose trading with them for this reasons they have three deposit option including credit card support they support also islamic account which mostly important for a biggest broker.
Old 18-07-2013, 17:06
Level 1 Lasers Member

now we have many big broker !
but what broker do you can safe. i trade with liteforex 3 years. i trust it. i can deposit and i can withdraw my money with short time. it's ok.
Old 25-07-2013, 23:44
Level II Lasers Member

Send a message via Yahoo to samuelp80

I've trade many years and have many account in brokers..
the biggest broker is the broker that have billions of client i think.......
Oanda, roboforex, liteforex, fxglory,alpari are the among biggest broker...
Old 29-09-2013, 16:03
Level II Lasers Member

litefx is great one...
From their site, obviously we can know that they are very great brokers.....
Old 07-11-2013, 09:48
Level II Lasers Member

in my country have some broker . but i see some broker have some official in my country. many people think they are big broker. you can find you local . who have offficial
Old 24-11-2013, 15:38
Level III Lasers Member

Actually its not the question of being big or not. The main deal here is how good is the reputation of a particular broker, the legality, the support it gives to traders esp to newbies and other features a good broker should have. I am not in the position to brag about my broker but I am sure that it has all the good qualities of a better Forex broker. How I can say this? Because I did several background checks and research about the broker. Right now, I'm doing a demo account. Why not see it for yourself. You can know more about this here. Anyway, we all have the free will to pick which broker we want to trade with. Mine is just one of your options.
Old 25-11-2013, 11:18
Level II Lasers Member

I do agree with you.As long as a broker provides you what are needs as trader,that is what matters.I do trade demo with gdmfx and I am pretty much satisfied and thinking about opening a live soon.
Old 27-11-2013, 05:12
Level III Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by applefx View Post
in my country have some broker . but i see some broker have some official in my country. many people think they are big broker. you can find you local . who have offficial
Most Forex brokers are global. This is because foreign currency trading is worldwide too. So perhaps, yours is just a branch of a global brokerage firm.
Old 27-11-2013, 05:22
Level III Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrayne20009 View Post
I do agree with you.As long as a broker provides you what are needs as trader,that is what matters.I do trade demo with gdmfx and I am pretty much satisfied and thinking about opening a live soon.
That's great. I do demo account too. Its been actually for more than two weeks now. Good luck.
Old 09-01-2014, 07:10
Level II Lasers Member

now we can see some big broker. in this way we can choose some broker that we know. and special they must near us. we will be support easy.
Old 05-04-2014, 12:32
Level V Lasers Member

As long as we are comfortable trading with a broker that we use and the process of our withdrawal and deposit processed without many obstacles seemed to be no reason for us to change the broker that we are taking. Like I chose Armada Market, with tight spreads and fast execution, and my withdrawal and deposit processed without any problems, no reason for me looking for another broker.
Old 14-04-2014, 16:26
Level IV Lasers Member

Send a message via ICQ to chin100 Send a message via AIM to chin100 Send a message via Yahoo to chin100

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclegober View Post
I'm not looking for the biggest broker, but I am looking for a broker that can provide comfort for me when trading. And certainly, the broker is also safe to use.
I am agree,we should not to the biggest broker we should look a reliable and trusted broker. Like me 1LOTSTP Forex broker.
Old 06-05-2014, 08:03
Level 1 Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chin100 View Post
I am agree,we should not to the biggest broker we should look a reliable and trusted broker. Like me 1LOTSTP Forex broker.
HI. Can u share ur experience with 1LOTSTP? How is their execution? Thanks
Old 31-07-2014, 15:09
Level III Lasers Member

Send a message via Yahoo to ddeeen

I think that liteforex is great and huge broker...
Old 26-08-2014, 02:34
Level V Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chin100 View Post
i also feel comfort in trading with trading platform from Armada Markets, and i can trade without reqoute with this broker
Old 02-02-2015, 09:11
Level V Lasers Member

You can find good broker on web search their you will find their ranking as well as all detail what they offer . Now mostly brokers offer low spread , low deposit accounts , different types of accounts you have to choose what you need. You can use high spreads best client support any time.I am happy to work with Tickmill they give me all what I need for trading.
Old 31-03-2015, 13:46
Level III Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by applefx View Post
now we can see some big broker. in this way we can choose some broker that we know. and special they must near us. we will be support easy.
Its better to choose a broker where you friend or any acquaintance is already trading or choose the one which you can easily access.
Old 10-04-2015, 08:17
Level V Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vic84 View Post
Its better to choose a broker where you friend or any acquaintance is already trading or choose the one which you can easily access.
I now trade using TICKMILL broker. I know this broker from some friends who are already using this broker who formerly was named Armada Markets. until now comfortable using this broker
Old 24-04-2015, 04:05
Level III Lasers Member

Until now I am still comfortable with using TenkoFx because I have a lot of choices in trading. other than as a trader, I could also be an investor to invest in the PAMM trader has a good reputation
Old 08-05-2015, 02:41
Level III Lasers Member

Broker that provides comfort for trading would be chosen by the trader and we should choose a broker who has a good service as I get in TenkoFx. I can now use a minimum deposit of $ 10 or opening a PAMM account with capital $ 100
Old 08-05-2015, 07:22
Level III Lasers Member

i trade with some broker. i feel we don't need with bigest broker we do not have big money. we find the broker who has some advantage . it suite with you. we can put money on it.
Old 11-06-2015, 07:11
Level IV Lasers Member

still i wonder instead of people talking about their broker, who actually is the biggest broker? and would a broker even reveal their number?
Old 15-06-2015, 11:12
Level II Lasers Member

no body knows...
Don't looking fore great broker, just see its credibility and their fairness.
I recommended Mayzus,Liteforex,fxpro broker, these are recommended.
Old 17-06-2015, 17:09
Level IV Lasers Member

Know a lot of big brokers, but I believe biggest doesn't mean best. I trade with Hotforex it is middle size broker but has quite tight spreads and decent execution. Though don't like their swaps they're a bit high on some pairs.
Old 18-06-2015, 10:01
Level III Lasers Member

i see when we make money with market. how much we has in account. we will make more money and we can get more bnenefit. it is better for our fund. we don't need choose the biggest broker
Old 23-06-2015, 07:39
Level IV Lasers Member

yes that is correct, we dont need the biggest broker just to make a good income, in the end it dont matter if broker is big or small, as long as its good.
Old 14-08-2015, 07:49
Level V Lasers Member

People have more interest on it because of the high return forex give us for our investment, with little investment we can make a lot of money if we understand the market movement, the high return is the main reason why most people now have interest on forex. By the way, I am trading with brokers that provide satisfaction and comfort is required by traders. one comfort I need in choosing a broker is the speed of execution without requotes, low spreads and available ECN accounts that provide certainty of trading in the market directly. Now I find the broker, the broker is Tickmill.
Old 16-08-2015, 14:55
Level IV Lasers Member

Send a message via Yahoo to mocharifin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tama13 View Post
yes that is correct, we dont need the biggest broker just to make a good income, in the end it dont matter if broker is big or small, as long as its good.
I don't think so, bigger broker means they will resist from any financial problems. There are so many brokers that have been collapse because of bankrupt. But if you join on big broker such as fxpro,Liteforex, and Mayzus, they will survive any times.
Old 28-08-2015, 06:09
Level V Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mocharifin View Post
I don't think so, bigger broker means they will resist from any financial problems. There are so many brokers that have been collapse because of bankrupt. But if you join on big broker such as fxpro,Liteforex, and Mayzus, they will survive any times.
Brokers also many who went bankrupt due to mismanagement. broker you mentioned are good, but I now use TICKMILL