Biggest broker?

Broker Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-09-2015, 11:29
Level IV Lasers Member

Default Re: Biggest broker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tama13 View Post
yes that is correct, we dont need the biggest broker just to make a good income, in the end it dont matter if broker is big or small, as long as its good.
Can I know what broker are your trading with? I saw you made some posts mentioning Hotforex are you still with them?
Old 27-10-2015, 07:47
Level IV Lasers Member

Plz someone defien what is biggest brokers? largest trading volume or largest clients number?
Old 13-11-2015, 07:57
Level IV Lasers Member

no broker will tell you how many clients they have, its a always a secret, though i have seen some 7 digit account number at hotforex yet its hard to tell.. but in the end its not about having the largest broker. its more like the good service they offer.
Old 18-11-2015, 04:28
Level V Lasers Member

Personally I trade with TICKMILL broker, because it is reliable and have conditions that suit my needs better (I prefer its ECN account). Moreover, this broker has bonuses also Contests for Trader also IB Promotion which has a good benefit for IB
Old 20-11-2015, 09:19
Level II Lasers Member

I'm not sure which one is biggest broker, my broker HF maybe not biggest, but I think professional service should be more important.
Old 25-11-2015, 07:41
Level IV Lasers Member

Successful trading is not about trading with biggest brokers. There are several brokers which have biggest number of clients - FXCM, Hotforex, IC Markets, Oanda etc, but its hard to say which is biggest.
Old 06-04-2016, 02:32
Level V Lasers Member

Everyone has their own choice. trader should choose the right broker. to obtain the best results traders should take advantage of trading conditions in the broker that provides comfort as well as the rules are easy to understand. I was fortunate to pick TICKMILL, These brokers let me do any trading technique without resistance
Old 08-05-2016, 13:02
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by henryduncan12 View Post
Oanda, FXCM and AVAFX is the biggest brokers on the basis of accounts, capitalization, year turnover.
There is no doubt Oanda, and FXCM are amongst the greatest Brokers of all time. I used to hear about AVAFX but not anymore. I don't know where they changed their name.
Old 11-05-2016, 02:24
Level V Lasers Member

Determining comfortable broker of course differ from one trader to another .Trader choose scalping techniques course will choose a broker that has low spreads. I choose a broker with low spreads that TICKMILL
Old 08-06-2016, 16:19
Level V Lasers Member

There a lot forex broker available competing to gain head in the forex industry each offers almost the same features with its advantages. In choosing a broker you need to determine what attribute you are looking for. So you need to find a broker that meets your trading style. One of the important aspect of a broker is a reliable trading platform and the brokers reputation. Now I've found the broker. I recommend TICKMILL. The broker has a very convenient facility for the type of traders who use scalping method that requires execution speed and low spreads. in addition, the broker gives you the freedom to traders to make a profit without any limitations (time, how to trade and others).
Old 22-10-2018, 09:28
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny View Post
Hello, Forex Moments.

For beginning I have one issue I'm trying to solve. I what to find who is the biggest broke. Who is market maker?

Factors:

- accounts
- capitalization
- year turnover

If someone has any information for any year, please, share!

P.S

I did google this!
When you mention the word bid broker, only FreshForex comes into my mind, They are regulated with over 100million clients all over the world
Old 26-10-2018, 13:41
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny View Post
Hello, Forex Moments.

For beginning I have one issue I'm trying to solve. I what to find who is the biggest broke. Who is market maker?

Factors:

- accounts
- capitalization
- year turnover

If someone has any information for any year, please, share!

P.S

I did google this!
I have a list of just three brokers that are big, FXCM, FreshForex and Oanda. These three are established and have the greatest clients.
Old 19-05-2019, 19:03
Banned

There is no big or small broker. Itís just about the quality of the broker that matters. And this is where I like a lot to work with FreshForex, who are amazing with their low spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage, smooth trading platform with no issues over slippage or anything. So this makes them so cool to trade with.