Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > COMMERCIAL CONTENT > Broker Representatives

LiteForex

Broker Representatives

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 15-11-2011, 06:53
Level II Lasers Member

Default LiteForex

Hello!
I am Sergei Shuvalov, a representative of LiteForex. I am here to answer any questions about trading with LiteForex. Please do not hesitate asking.
Old 24-11-2011, 07:01
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default Re: LiteForex

So, can you tell us why should we trade with your company? What are the advantages of Liteforex? Why is it better than the others?
Old 29-11-2011, 11:10
Level II Lasers Member

Hello,

To my mind, the main advantage is that we give our clients a fair play and do not prevent them from winning. If a trader knows what to do to win, then with LiteForex he/she will have an opportunity to win and take the money.

If you are asking about the trading conditions (spreads, swaps, trading instruments etc.) they are usual for forex brokers, not worse, not better.
Old 07-12-2011, 08:49
Level 1 Lasers Member

How many clients does LiteForex have? Is it a big company?
Old 09-12-2011, 05:36
Level II Lasers Member

LiteForex is a medium sized broker. It was founded in 2005 and now it has representative offices in many countries. Today the company has become a world famous brand. More than 240 000 traders have used the company services since it was launched. More than 300 accounts are opened every day and more than 700 000 orders are closed every month.
Old 14-12-2011, 05:42
Level 1 Lasers Member

How many accounts can i trader have with your company?
Old 14-12-2011, 10:21
Level II Lasers Member

“30%+10% New Year bonus from LiteForex” – is a great start!

Excellent news for new clients of LiteForex Group of Companies! We are happy to announce the launch of an unprecedented promotion “30%+10% New Year bonus" from LiteForex.

From 14th of December, 2011 till 14th of January, 2012, we not only increase your deposit, but also give additional bonuses!

Now a 30% bonus is credited for all deposits over $100 in the accounts opened during the promotion period. Also, every account-participant has its unique opportunity to get an additional bonus of 10%.

Don’t miss your chance to take part in the promotion – it runs only one month. Register in the Client’s Cabinet of LiteForex, fund your trading account with the amount of $ 100 and get 30% bonus. Trade – and we will credit additional 10% bonuses to your account.

In advance of the holiday, the “30%+10% New Year bonus” withdrawal terms are greatly simplified as compared with the present terms.

Check out your advantages and find more detailed information about the promotion on the LiteForex’s official website.

May this New Year be profitable and bring you success.

Yours sincerely,
LiteForex Group of Companies.
Old 16-12-2011, 04:03
Level II Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by awkward View Post
How many accounts can i trader have with your company?
Hello,
You can open up to 10 accounts under 1 name.
Old 19-12-2011, 07:59
Level II Lasers Member

LiteForex: Work Schedule for Christmas Holidays

Dear clients of LiteForex Group of Companies, we would like to draw your attention to the change of work schedule during Christmas holidays.

On the 30th of December 2011 all the departments of LiteForex Group of Companies work till 13.00 GMT +3 (server time specified in terminal).

Beginning from January 2, 2012 the work of technical support department and trading operations department will be resumed in usual mode.

From January 4, 2012 all the other departments of the company will resume their work in general mode.

The change of margin requirements due to the standard market conditions is not planned for the Christmas and New Year holidays.

LiteForex Group of Companies is glad to congratulate you with the coming Christmas and New Year. We wish you lucrative and successful trading!
Old 19-12-2011, 08:03
Level II Lasers Member

New Discovery with LiteForex: a Perfect Formula for Investors!

Competent money management has always been a guarantee of financial success. Are you still thinking where to invest your funds or how to save and increase them? LiteForex knows the answers and opens you a perfect formula for investments.

If you manage your own funds easily and professionally, profit from it by attracting investors. If you don’t have a big trading experience but wish to profit from available funds, use the service of professionals and make an investment.

To realize successfully your plans and strategies, LiteForex group of companies has developed Investment account service, an innovative efficient system for Traders and Investors based on PAMM and LAMM solutions.

Capital trust management with LiteForex is a new investment tool which makes the cooperation between an Investor and a Trader as reliable and efficient as possible. Make right decisions: open PAMM accounts and make investments with the use of LiteForex’s innovative service.
Old 22-12-2011, 06:08
Level 1 Lasers Member

How will these bonuses help me or anyone else?
Old 30-12-2011, 07:07
Level 1 Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eveldragon View Post
How will these bonuses help me or anyone else?
It's some extra money in addition to yours, and it's free. You can trade it.
Old 10-01-2012, 06:54
Level 1 Lasers Member

Why couldn't I open any trade on Saturday? What was the problem?
Old 11-01-2012, 11:47
Level II Lasers Member

LiteForex MultiRebatе Service
LiteForex group of companies offers you a unique chance of saving and earning. Reduce spread costs as much as possible with the help of the MultiRebatе innovative service.
Extra income opportunities are available for LiteForex’s every partner and client. We’re offering 3 types of commission to the participants of the MultiRebate service. Just choose the most appropriate way of cooperation.
Sign up for the MultiRebatе system and trade in a usual way, and we’ll deposit 1.5 pips in your trading account after you close any of your transactions. Instantly.
Bring in new clients into the MultiRebate service, and we’ll deposit 0.4 pips from each transaction of the trader you’ve invited and 10% of your affiliates’ earnings in your trading account.
Convince yourself that the indisputable advantages of the MultiRebate system are the opportunity to partake in both affiliate programs and unlimited number of partnership levels.
Learn of extra opportunities provided for MultiRebatе’s participants on the official site of the service.
Old 13-01-2012, 10:31
Level II Lasers Member

Extending of the terms of promotion “New Year’s bonus 30%+10%”

Good news from LiteForex group of companies:

New Year’s holidays are over, presents are made and received and your festive mood’s draining away, isn’t it? “No, it isn’t” will be your answer when you get to know that LiteForex group of companies is in a hurry to make you a new present.

We’re happy to tell you that we’ve decided to extend the terms of the promotion “New Year’s bonus 30%+10%”, following numerous demands of our clients. If you wish to avail yourself of its advantages, hurry up! You have 1 month more to receive a 30% bonus on any deposit amount from $100 and an extra 10% bonus on any account opened within the promotion period, from January 14 to February 14, 2012.

If you haven’t joined thousands of participants of the “New Year’s bonus 30%+10%” promotion yet, hurry up to register a new trading account, make a payment and receive the maximum of opportunities for active trading and profit making.

We wish you a lot of profitable transactions!

Best Regards,

LiteForex Group of Companies
Old 17-01-2012, 07:02
Level II Lasers Member

Traders' Marathon": Now Twice a Month

Summing the past year up, LiteForex group of companies noted the increased popularity of the “Traders’ Marathon” contest with both regular and new clients. That’s why we decided to update the contest terms this year and to provide you with even more chances for participating and winning.

From now on, the “Traders’ Marathon” contest is held twice a month!

When registering for the contest, you can choose any of the 3 account types - LITEForex, REALForex or Floating Spread; the required deposit for participation is only $100! As a contest participant demonstrating the highest profitability over a week, you not only increase your initial deposit but also receive real money as a prize from the total monthly prize fund of $6000.

Twenty winning places will be distributed among the holders of LITEForex, REALForex or Floating Spread accounts in the “Traders’ Marathon” contest. The funds deposited in the winners’ trading accounts are available for trading and withdrawing. Registration for a new contest stage starts right after the previous stage starts.

Don’t miss the next start of the “Traders’ Marathon” contest. The registration of prospective winners has already begun!
Old 17-01-2012, 23:24
Level 1 Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuvalov View Post
Extending of the terms of promotion “New Year’s bonus 30%+10%”

Good news from LiteForex group of companies:

New Year’s holidays are over, presents are made and received and your festive mood’s draining away, isn’t it? “No, it isn’t” will be your answer when you get to know that LiteForex group of companies is in a hurry to make you a new present.

We’re happy to tell you that we’ve decided to extend the terms of the promotion “New Year’s bonus 30%+10%”, following numerous demands of our clients. If you wish to avail yourself of its advantages, hurry up! You have 1 month more to receive a 30% bonus on any deposit amount from $100 and an extra 10% bonus on any account opened within the promotion period, from January 14 to February 14, 2012.

If you haven’t joined thousands of participants of the “New Year’s bonus 30%+10%” promotion yet, hurry up to register a new trading account, make a payment and receive the maximum of opportunities for active trading and profit making.

We wish you a lot of profitable transactions!

Best Regards,

LiteForex Group of Companies
$800 bonus on a $2000 deposit? WOW!

Indeed a good promotion.
Old 19-01-2012, 11:50
Level II Lasers Member

LiteForex is wery good!
Old 25-01-2012, 05:59
Level II Lasers Member

LiteForex Announces a New Start: Demo Competition "Top10Forex"

LiteForex group of companies organizes a new weekly demo competition, which is designated to identify and support promising beginners, and also to improve professional level of online trading experts.

If you are ready to reach new peaks of financial world, if you want to prove the effectiveness of your trading strategy and feel a taste of victory, then the «Top10Forex» competition is a great opportunity for you to show your worth in the competition to get the title of the most prosperous trader.

Each client of LiteForex group of companies can take part in the competition «Top10Forex». You just need to open demo account, register in the web site and start trading with currency pairs, represented in the broad range of trading instruments of the company.

Every week when summarizing the competition results, there are chosen 10 traders, who have showed the best trading results in the LiteForex demo accounts.

We know that each victory is the result of everyday work and aspiration for success. We appreciate your efforts and aspiration to be the best trader, that’s why we give each «Top10Forex» winner real money prizes. Total prize fund of the competition comes to about $2500 a month.

«Top10Forex» is introduced on continuing basis – in future new discoveries and achievements are waiting for you. Register as a participant and be one of the 10 prosperous LiteForex traders.
Old 25-01-2012, 06:02
Level II Lasers Member

Updated IndexMaster Contest from LiteForex

LiteForex group of companies updates the conditions of the LF IndexMaster contest for demo accounts and enlarges the list of trading tools available for the participants.

In addition to a large number of LF indexes whose trading profitability has been proven over the contest period, we’re offering you to consider other popular financial instruments, such as world indexes.

High popularity of the contest proved the fact that LF IndexMaster represents a perfect way to test a trading strategy on indexes and then to realize it with the application of real funds that LiteForex will deposit in the winners’ accounts for the best results.

Besides that, we’re giving you even more opportunities for self-realization by extending the contest terms: from now on, LF IndexMaster will last for 24 hours. Hurry up to register as a participant and to obtain high appreciation of your skills as an unsurpassed master of index trading.

The motto of the contest remained the same: “Prove that it is you who are a master of making profit from index trading!”

Take part in the LF IndexMaster demo contest and receive real money prizes for your victory.
Old 30-01-2012, 03:45
Level 1 Lasers Member

Hi, I think I lost my credentials to mt4. Is it possible to restore them?
Old 30-01-2012, 13:27
Level 1 Lasers Member

I hear about Lite Forex from my friend
This is a best broker
Old 31-01-2012, 07:52
Level 1 Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by marbleheaded View Post
Hi, I think I lost my credentials to mt4. Is it possible to restore them?
Hello,
You can find it in your trader’s cabinet. For that you should choose “Trading Accounts”, then choose an account which password do you want to know, then choose MT4 mail option and then in the letter from Straighthold Investment Group, Inc. you can find all details.
Old 07-02-2012, 04:24
Level 1 Lasers Member

Helpful company to deal with.
Old 07-02-2012, 07:02
Level 1 Lasers Member

Hey LiteForex, why don't you make a website about forex and economy analytics. Lots of traders want to talk about day trading, news releases, technical indicators and all the stuff. It's a good idea, isnt it?
Old 10-02-2012, 05:11
Level 1 Lasers Member

We can discuss day trading here as well
Old 10-02-2012, 13:23
Level II Lasers Member

Results of the Year; LiteForex is on the "100 World Finance 2011" List

LiteForex group of companies was reckoned among 100 top companies of the year 2011 according to the opinion of World Finance magazine. The annual final rankings «100 World Finance» bring together the representatives of the business elite whose remarkable achievements deserve a special attention and recognition.

The authoritative British magazine World Finance has been observing with great interest economic and financial achievements of the world’s biggest companies for the past year and providing its large audience with professional publications and thorough reviews of leaders’ activity. The selection of the aspirants to the place in the «100 World Finance 2011» representative list was made by the jury that consisted of the magazine leading experts in the financial market analysis.

One hundred best companies, that had launched the largest projects highly assessed by their clients, were selected at the end of the year 2011.

LiteForex’s honorable place in the «100 World Finance 2011» list has proven that the variety of unique bonus and affiliate programs, high service quality, innovative projects and focus on each client’s interests represent the best combination for our clients’ comfortable and successful work.

We’re proud of good results of our work, public recognition and repeated attention of the competent organizations. We always aspire to impressive achievements and offer the solutions that will be of interest to our clients and will provide them with comfortable conditions of work on world’s financial markets.

We’re congratulating the winners listed in «100 World Finance 2011» upon this substantial success, and we’re wishing all them further development and realization of all their projects.

We’re thanking the readers of World Finance magazine for their support and trust, and our partners and clients for the lasting cooperation and use of our services.

Best regards,
LiteForex group of companies
Old 24-02-2012, 06:27
Level 1 Lasers Member

Hello everybody! This forum looks useful, hope i can contribute as well. I want to start live trading asap! Good luck to all the traders out here!
Old 28-02-2012, 06:18
Level 1 Lasers Member

Hi everyone! A great forum. Nice to be part of this community. I'm thinking of starting trading curencies, cause world currency market is cool. Hope I find good advice and support here.
Old 08-03-2012, 06:01
Level 1 Lasers Member

I didn't like the registration because I was stumped several times. However what I did like is the traders cabinet. It's very convenient and user friendly.
Old 21-03-2012, 05:09
Level II Lasers Member

I heard about multi rebate system in liteforex. What is the different with standart rebate Sir?
Old 26-03-2012, 10:20
Level 1 Lasers Member

What if I fail and lose all my money? Will you close my trading account automatically?
Old 28-03-2012, 09:45
Level 1 Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortyniner View Post
What if I fail and lose all my money? Will you close my trading account automatically?
Hello. The account won't be closed. If you have opened orders and you're getting losses, the orders will be closed as soon as they reach stop out level (20%). But if you have bonuses on your account, you may get negative value. In this case you may zero the account balance and use this account in further trading.

In order to zero the account balance, please login to Client's Cabinet, choose the option “My accounts” and click at the button with the arrow in front of the account number (the arrow button is situated below the wrench icon) and after that confirm the changes by answering to your security questions.
Old 04-04-2012, 08:23
Level II Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dantebreath View Post
I heard about multi rebate system in liteforex. What is the different with standart rebate Sir?
Hello dantebreath,

I'm sorry for a late reply, I've been out of the office. The main difference between standard and Multirebate account is that on Multirebate the client gets compensation for each closed order. LiteForex Group of Companies returns to the clients participating in Multirebate program, the part of the spread on amount of 1,5 point on each transaction. To find more information and to join the Multirebate program please use this link: http://multirebate.com/
Old 04-04-2012, 08:25
Level II Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortyniner View Post
Hello fortyniner,

The account won't be closed. If you have opened orders and you're getting losses, the orders will be closed as soon as they reach stop out level (20%). But if you have bonuses on your account, you may get negative value. In this case you may zero the account balance and use this account in further trading.

In order to zero the account balance, please login to Client's Cabinet, choose the option “My accounts” and click at the button with the arrow in front of the account number (the arrow button is situated below the wrench icon) and after that confirm the changes by answering to your security questions.
Old 05-04-2012, 11:54
Level II Lasers Member

Great hundred, season 3

April 1st, 2012 - April 1st, 2013

LiteForex group of companies announces the start of the third season of the most popular contest for traders from Malaysia – the “Great Hundred” - where a car, a bike, a MacBook and dozens of other precious prizes will be raffled off (see the results of the second season).

We’re waiting for you in the final of the "Great Hundred: season 3" contest, in which you can become a happy owner of the KIA FORTE 6-Speed, 1,6 and of other prizes from LiteForex. Would you like to know more?

Old 19-04-2012, 06:07
Level 1 Lasers Member

how much does one point cost?
Old 23-04-2012, 13:24
Level 1 Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by artist View Post
Hello, you can calculate points in our TRADER'S CALCULATOR in official site. Trader's calculator helps you calculate the transaction results based on the preset parameters and display the amount of possible income.
Old 04-05-2012, 07:54
Level 1 Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by artist View Post
Hi man. It's not so difficult, just find trader's calculator on company site.
Old 14-05-2012, 08:11
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default "30% + 10% Bonus" promotion

"30%+10% Bonus" promotion

Having received a lot of positive responses concerning the “30%+10% Bonus” promotion from our clients who wish to participate in the promotion again, we’ve decided to resume it.

This promotion is timed to coincide with the company’s anniversary and will be held up to 2d of July 2012. To participate in it, you only have to register your account in the Client’s Cabinet. After registration, you’ll receive an opportunity of 30% deposit increase each time you deposit more than $100 in the account. This bonus can be easily withdrawn if the promotion conditions are fulfilled.

Read More in official LiteForex group company site.