View Single Post
Old 21-04-2009, 05:06
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raskolnikov View Post
Vanhook, I got the gbp/jpy with a simple London breakout strategy. I take the 4am - 8am (FXDD broker time) high and low and add ten pips to each side. Wait for a breakout of the ten pip buffer in the morning and make sure the 5SMA is poking into the 10 pip buffer zone to filter false breaks. Go long with a 50 pip stop and 100 pip TP (set stop to B/E and let it run after that).

The last 3 days show profitable trades. Sorry I know this is a system thread just thought i'd share! :rolleyes:

Great trade on the AUDUSD
Thanks for sharing your breakout strategy on this thread even though it is a "THREAD for a system".

1. Please add the ashfxv2 signals (arrows) with the breakout boxes and re-send the image. I am interested to see how useful these signals are in CONJUNCTION with well know stragtegies like LONDON BREAKOUT system.
(There is a commercial LONDON RUSH HOUR on the market which is based on LONDON breakouts of the GBP pairs)

2. Are the boxes drawn with an indicator or do you draw the boxes in? If there is a indicator, is it possible to share this indicator on this thread.

3. There are many a trader who do use 1h TF to trade even though AshFx v2 is originally designed for 4h and daily TF.

Look forward to my above requests.