Forex Forums | ForexLasers.com

Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > COMMERCIAL CONTENT > Software / Signals / Services

.7 Pip Rebate at Forex.com

Software / Signals / Services

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-10-2009, 22:45
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default .7 Pip Rebate at Forex.com

Hey guys,

I am an IB with Forex.com(Gain Capital) UK Division. All of Forex.com's MT4 platform customers are with the UK Division. This is advantageous because of FSA Regulation instead of NFA, so you don't have to worry about all these new rule changes coming into effect from NFA, as well as you actually have some protection of funds under FSA regulations. They are also a larger brokerage that has been around for about 10 years.

I find forex.com to have very competitive spreads, and good execution. They will even give you free vps hosting to run your EA's. They are fair when it comes to dealing with any concerns and customer service is alsways available around the clock so it doesn't matter which time zone you are in.

You can check out the brokerage at:
http://www.forex.com/metatraderuk/index.html

If anyone is interested trading at this firm, I will give them .7 of a pip rebate each month on all their volume traded. This can be quite substatial. I have a client who makes over 20k a month just in the rebates I send him. (He does trade a six figure account.) I send the money via paypal to the email address you choose the first week of the following month after rebates are calculated.

If you are interested, all you have to do is sign up for an account at:
www.tinyurl.com/saofx

Then, shoot me an email at northernfx@gmx.com and let me know that you want the .7 pip rebate...That's all. You can deal directly with the broker on funding your account and trading related issues.

Best,

Shawn Ormston
Northern FX (A Division of SAO Enterprises Ltd.)
northernfx@gmx.com
480-338-1450