Forex Forums | ForexLasers.com

Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > COMMERCIAL CONTENT > Software / Signals / Services

The new MT4 "EA Tutorials and Tips" newsletter

Software / Signals / Services

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 27-04-2009, 04:21
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default The new MT4 "EA Tutorials and Tips" newsletter

The monthly newsletter "EA Tutorials and Tips" will soon be release. It will discuss all aspects of MT4 coding, and will contain many code snippets to help you create your own EA or Indicator that will trade in accordance with your own trading strategy and requirements. It will show you the right way and the wrong way of doing things to enhance your coding skills.

You have the chance to be part of the limited number of traders that can get hold of this newsletter. Soon we will open the subscription for a limited time only to those who have registered on the early notification list. We have to limit the number of subscribers to ensure that we can give each one the required attention you deserve.

The "EA Tutorials and Tips" newsletter will give you step by step instructions on how to create your own MT4 plug-ins like EAs, Indicators, Scripts, and Library files. By creating MT4 plug-ins yourself you don't have to divulge your intellectual property to anyone else. You will be fully in control, and it is you that will reap the fruits of your labour (and study).

The pre-launch announcement is at eatutorials. Go there and register for the pre-launch notification. There is no cost involved for the rgistration, and you will receive the MT4 "BID, ASK, and SPREAD" indicator as a thank-you bonus.

Soon after you will receive further information on how to subscribe with a link to the enrolment page outlining some of the many advantages of the new "EA Tutorials and Tips" newsletter.

In the mean time good luck with your trading and I look forward to adding you to the early notification list.

Kind regards,

Ronald Verwer,
CEO
Forex MetaSoft
The "EA Tutorials and Tips" newsletter.
P.O. Box 25
Petrie, Qld 4502
Australia,
ronald@forexmetasoft.com
ronald@eatutorials.com
Old 27-04-2009, 15:13
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default Thanks...

...just registered.
If I may ask you in the mean time , as it is furstrating that my mt4 time is not in synch with my place time ; would you know of a way to put this right; thx
Old 04-05-2009, 21:12
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default MT4 Times

Hi Konstantin,

Thank you for your great question. You are not the only one with this problem. My Time Zone is GMT+10 and I was constantly calculating backwards and forewards to relate to my own local time.

Because, the time scale on your MT4 chart is fixed, and set to the server time of your broker. Some brokers use GMT time, others GMT+2 (which eliminate the Sunday time bracket), and again others have their own time base settings.

The individual trader can not change this time scale to suit his/her own Time Zone, however, I have an indicator that can be put on the chart and can be adjusted to suit your own local time. The indicator is called "Local Time" and it is best placed on your chart as the last indicator, so it sits right on top of the x-axis time. It works best on chats with Time Frames of H4 and below.

You can find more information about the indicator at: http://www.forexmetasoft.com/page4.html

Hope this is of help to you.

Regards,

Ronald Verwer,
CEO
Forex MetaSoft
The "EA Tutorials and Tips" newsletter.
P.O. Box 25
Petrie, Qld 4502
Australia,
ronald@forexmetasoft.com
ronald@eatutorials.com

Last edited by rovercom; 04-05-2009 at 21:17.
Old 12-05-2009, 06:13
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default MT4

Thanks very much indeed, Ronald.
Old 15-05-2009, 12:01
Level 1 Lasers Member

looks interesting. so ure saying we can make our own eas then.
Old 21-05-2009, 20:45
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default MT4 Tutorials and Tips Newsletter

Hi Samalla,

The newsletter will provide you with all the required skills that you need to build your own EA, indicator, script, or library file.

It will be a study course to teach you how to write the code, and knowing this you can then understand the code written by others, and you could be modifying that code to suit your own requirements.

Please register at Newsletter Pre-Launch Page, so I can put you on the list and you will then soon get an URL to the page with all details about the MT4 Tutorials and Tips newsletter.

Look forward to adding you and everyone else to the list.

Regards,

Ronald.
Old 25-05-2009, 22:06
Banned

Just registered!!!!
Old 01-06-2009, 11:03
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default Subscription to the newsletter

Hi PooD,

Thank you for your registration. I look forward to your questions and comments, so we can make this a real interactive newsletter.

Regards,

Ronald.
ronald@mt4-tutorials.com
Blog: The “EA Tutorials and Tips” blog
Intruduction Site: EA Introduction Page