Forex Forums | ForexLasers.com

Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > COMMERCIAL CONTENT > Software / Signals / Services

Daily FX

Software / Signals / Services

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-04-2009, 14:26
Level II Lasers Member

Default Daily FX

I was reading forex updates in Daily Fx and there was a Forex recommendation for NZD/CAD. I made 90pips. The other recommendations for USD/JPY and today for EUR/AUD. Recommendations are by J S Kruger and analyst.
All you have to do is e-mail to him to add your name and e-mail address to his mailing list and he will send you the recommendations and updates on other currency pairs.
The e-mail address is: jskruger@fxcm.com
Cheers
Old 21-04-2009, 15:58
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default new to forex

just read your post,, have you made any money with there signals?
Old 22-04-2009, 00:21
Level II Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrb1001 View Post
just read your post,, have you made any money with there signals?
I've been following him on a demo and have done good
Old 22-04-2009, 18:07
Level II Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake View Post
I've been following him on a demo and have done good
FYI......early this morning....around 5cst got an email suggesting breakout of sterling/yen at 141.00.

around 8cst it did.
Old 26-04-2009, 12:32
Level II Lasers Member

So far most of his calls have hit the price and i have made good pips.
He gives updates and trade calls almost everyday if you are on his mailing list.
Try it for your self.
Old 28-04-2009, 00:08
Level 1 Lasers Member

Thanks pritam08, around what time does he send his signals out, on average? 4-5am cst? i am now on his mailing list......
Old 28-04-2009, 04:48
Level III Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pritam08 View Post
I was reading forex updates in Daily Fx and there was a Forex recommendation for NZD/CAD. I made 90pips. The other recommendations for USD/JPY and today for EUR/AUD. Recommendations are by J S Kruger and analyst.
All you have to do is e-mail to him to add your name and e-mail address to his mailing list and he will send you the recommendations and updates on other currency pairs.
The e-mail address is: jskruger@fxcm.com
Cheers
hmmmmm :confused: jskruger at FXCM, does this guy work for fxcm? therefor does fxcm and other broker companies depend on you loosing to make a quid :eek: so why would he make you win. just my explanation to this (theories) they like to suck in newbies, get there trust by starting with good recomendations. then all of a sudden, these suckers almost put there house on a call then bang, you blow your account once a deliberate or well intend bad recomendation is called. they all teach money management, but they know newbies dont folow that no matter how much you teach them. its like telling drug adicts drugs is not good for you and hopeing they will stop, yeh right. i have been there done that so be aware do not trust strangers with your money. you want to succeed? learn how to trade or understand the reason why this fxcm guy thinks its going to where he thinks it is. if you can see why and agree, then do it. but don't folow blindly. i am yet to see someone that is authenticly wanting to give time or help (apart from my freind irathi on this web site). there are some that charge for trade calls, and there are some that claim they are doing something for free because they feel good about it when they are asked why do they want to help. This is CRAP! they have hidden agenders. sory to sound negative, but dont say i did not warn you. and i am not having a go at you pritman i think you are trying to help, i just dont like evil humans that steel from the desperate and sick and poor people. But God will pay them back evan if you beleive him or not.:mad:

Last edited by bill77; 28-04-2009 at 04:51.
Old 06-05-2009, 15:53
Level II Lasers Member

Hi bill77......Thanks for your advise..I really appreciate it...My trading platform is IGMarkets.....I dont follow blindly coz i make sure the trend is right and i have my own strategy...I also read jskruger's reasons for calling the trade and i only enter the trade if i think it is right. You are right its our hard earned money so we should not lose it to strangers. I will not open any account with brokers outside Singapore.
Old 12-05-2009, 16:34
Level 1 Lasers Member

thanks for the advice bi777.....