Forex Forums | ForexLasers.com

Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > COMMERCIAL CONTENT > Software / Signals / Services

Fapturbo

Software / Signals / Services

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-03-2009, 16:41
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default Fapturbo

FAP Turbo is one of the newer forex algorithmic trading systems to hit the market in recent months. A trading system drastically decreases the risk/loss factor and consequently improves your chances of success or reliable profits. Continue reading this FAP Turbo review to see how this specific system stacks up amongst it's peers.

For those who are unaware, forex algorithmic trading systems were initially designed to cover gaps in a trading regiment by auto trading in the trader's best interests. In recent years, trading systems have been considerably revamped to remain keyed into the market around the clock and trade accordingly. Consequently, the learning curve is significantly cut down to make forex trading more accessible for beginners and trading veterans alike.

In moving along to the specifics of this FAP Turbo review, the main point to be taken away from this system is that it reacts and responds faster than any other forex algorithmic trading system which I have tried at the time of this article. This is an upgraded version of the original Forex Autopilot system which did so well. The inclusion of stop loss and take profit protocols gives you more control over what the system does while still delivering in the quickest responses to changes in the market and trends that you'll find anywhere.

In a market where success is determined by information and the ability to act on it, FAP Turbo is the current front runner. It knows what is happening in the market by keeping connected to the net at all times, which is a major asset to have in a market which runs 24/5. That being said, it's imperative to your success with this system that you leave it connected at all hours of the day to give it the ability to react around the clock. If this is not an option for you for any reason, the publishers offer to run the program on their on server around the clock for you at a slight additional cost.

If you're interested in FAP Turbo articles, objective reviews and latest news; Why not visit FAP Turbo Review
Old 02-03-2009, 14:22
Level 1 Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orange2009 View Post
If you're interested in FAP Turbo articles, objective reviews and latest news; Why not visit FAP Turbo Review
you mean... "if you wanna buy FAP, visit here".......... lolz

well let me tell you the Ea isn't very good. lots of small wins but then huge losses.
Old 02-03-2009, 17:04
Level IV Lasers Member

Default FAP Turbo

Same here .... I got my refund after losing money in my live account. It did well on demo, but when I tried it on my live account it bombed. It had many winners at small pip gains but when I loser came it wiped out all gains and then some. At that time they were also updating the EA every few weeks. I suspect they were backtesting and changing settings to try to follow the market.
Old 05-03-2009, 17:13
Level 1 Lasers Member

Yes, usually crappy EAs perform well on demo and very very bad live.
Old 05-03-2009, 17:29
Level 1 Lasers Member

yah I've been refunded for this crappy EA aswell... that's so not consistant, scam imo !
Old 05-03-2009, 18:21
Level 1 Lasers Member

yup it is really worthless
Old 05-03-2009, 18:25
Level 1 Lasers Member

I tried it too. Even in demo, loosing trades most of the time. Small wins. It could not be trusted to trade on it's own for you without great potential for loss...
Calls I received trying to get me to work with their master trading training for $5000 was by someone who didn't even know the system. I was more than disappointed...
Old 23-03-2009, 22:51
Level 1 Lasers Member

Yes lots of wins then large loss wiipe out gains
Old 20-04-2009, 04:01
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default Fine tuning needed..

It works very well if you fine tune it. Like reduce the trade time by one hour each day makes a huge improvement! I got my draw downs as well but now much less when trading hours shortened!
Old 20-04-2009, 23:04
Level II Lasers Member

There are no free lunches on the markets guys. Everyone knows this but people are pre-programmed to look to the upside and not think about the downside.

Bearing in mind the forex markets are zero-sum, i.e. for you to win a pip someone else must lose. If this robot really was profitable, let alone doubled your money in months, wouldn't everyone be using it? Why on earth would you sell a system that would make you a millionaire in months?
Old 21-04-2009, 02:31
Level 1 Lasers Member

Hi

I am new to FX.

I am currently doing loads of research trying to trade manually as well as using EA (I have got FAP turbo :D on a demo acct).

Fishman69, how do you reduce the trading hour. I had a quick look at the input field but cannot make out where to change it.

I am after a good VPN service provider any suggestions please and what should I be look out for.

Then again is it worth going to all that trouble?

Many thanks
Old 21-04-2009, 04:23
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default Fab Junk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raskolnikov View Post
There are no free lunches on the markets guys. Everyone knows this but people are pre-programmed to look to the upside and not think about the downside.

Bearing in mind the forex markets are zero-sum, i.e. for you to win a pip someone else must lose. If this robot really was profitable, let alone doubled your money in months, wouldn't everyone be using it? Why on earth would you sell a system that would make you a millionaire in months?
Garbage, that's what FabTurbo is! sTAY AWAY, STAY FAR FAR AWAY
Old 21-04-2009, 04:25
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default FAJUNK

THTA'S WHAT FABtURBO IS, TURBO SUCKS YOU RIGHT IN! STAY AWAY!
Old 27-04-2009, 17:29
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default Fapturbo...

Well I had 2 big draw downs last week :mad:

You can adjust the trade times by using fapturbopro45 instead of regular. There is an area for start and stop time (watch your gmt offset). If you go to their forums read a ton! There are some account people post showing what it has done. Most are getting good results in the longer run (several months). My account will need a month of good trades just to recover! But I am still tweaking it. Most of the people doing well are using lrr (risk) at around 20. I am too chicken so I am at 5 (meaning 5% risk as opposed to 20%) I guess with the draw downs I have had I should have been at 25%???

What manual systems are the guys that think Fapturbo is garbage using? I am looking into good manual systems.

Fish...
Old 18-05-2009, 10:49
Level 1 Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FxTender View Post
THTA'S WHAT FABtURBO IS, TURBO SUCKS YOU RIGHT IN! STAY AWAY!
piece of junk! I agree!
Old 18-05-2009, 22:49
Level 1 Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisherman69 View Post
Well I had 2 big draw downs last week :mad:

You can adjust the trade times by using fapturbopro45 instead of regular. There is an area for start and stop time (watch your gmt offset). If you go to their forums read a ton! There are some account people post showing what it has done. Most are getting good results in the longer run (several months). My account will need a month of good trades just to recover! But I am still tweaking it. Most of the people doing well are using lrr (risk) at around 20. I am too chicken so I am at 5 (meaning 5% risk as opposed to 20%) I guess with the draw downs I have had I should have been at 25%???

What manual systems are the guys that think Fapturbo is garbage using? I am looking into good manual systems.

Fish...
i don't understand why people are still falling for this ea. IT DOESN'T WORK!
Old 19-05-2009, 07:34
Level 1 Lasers Member

why are we wasting our hard earn money on thing that do not work? The Ash system is so simple and easy to understand and any body can make at least 30-40pips a day. That is what i am using and guys it really work.
Old 25-05-2009, 22:00
Banned

FAPTurbo is just a marketing gimmick...not worth your money.....
Old 25-05-2009, 22:03
Banned

Initially I invested in it...made some buxs...then had a huge losing trade then won a bit and another huge losing trade then i just gave up