Forex Forums | ForexLasers.com

Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > COMMERCIAL CONTENT > Software / Signals / Services
Home Forex Education Economic Calendar Register Search

How about that?

Software / Signals / Services

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 22-12-2011, 12:29
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default How about that?

Dear colleagues,

I am a forex live trader since 2004 but to be honest I started my live account during 2007 and started to make profits in forex only since 2008. During this time I read everything I could, took my info from books and forums, but never posted in forums. Always considered to be a newbie and didn’t had something important to say.
Never used any robot or expert advisor or anything like that because I don’t trust them, I trust myself. Besides that I have no idea about programming and don’t have time and I am not in the mood to start learning that now.
For technical analysis I am still using the Metatrader 4 it remains my favorite platform so far probably because I am already used to it and I am satisfied with it.
Recently I have stepped accidentally across something interesting at feott.com, at least the description sounds promising.
I don’t need an automatic trading system which places orders blinded, trading is much more than simply technical analysis, and besides that in my opinion if someone really has an automatic money making machine they will not sell it, they earn enough without doing anything.
I decided to test it next year when I am coming back to work in January, but I was curious if anyone of you is already using it and if yes, any opinions on that?

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone and as many as possible profitable trades in 2012.
Old 04-01-2012, 09:04
Level III Lasers Member

Default Re: How about that?

I did not use feott and don't like to automated trading. Manual forex trading is best for me, as it offers complete control while trading.