Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX TRADING > News trading
Home Forex Education Economic Calendar Register Search

Best News Analysis Platform

News trading

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-07-2015, 17:35
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default Best News Analysis Platform

I have seen and read about technical analysis on many sites and portals but there are rare platform that analyze the news. The only thing I see is economy calender with news release time.

Can anyone here suggest that where one can find news analysis or at least good information?
Old 05-09-2015, 14:44
Level III Lasers Member

Default Re: Best News Analysis Platform

social networking sites have been a very quick way for gaining real time information. I have reffered forex camping web site for this purpose as things mentioned it are very simple to understand.
Old 15-05-2016, 18:37
Level 1 Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fxindicator View Post
I have seen and read about technical analysis on many sites and portals but there are rare platform that analyze the news. The only thing I see is economy calender with news release time.

Can anyone here suggest that where one can find news analysis or at least good information?
In general it could be cool to see such kind of analysis. But! The problem is that such analysis are done "manually" - so once the analysis is ready it's not relevant anymore - the news will be already priced in.
Old 27-09-2017, 15:31
Level 1 Lasers Member

Agreed. That's a big problem. Otherwise, a great idea.
Old 10-10-2018, 21:18
Level III Lasers Member

In my view, you need to be very careful with news following, as it is a sort of thing that could create HUGE problem. So, that’s why we need to be razor sharp with our way and approach.

I feel very comfortable via following up dollar to euro forecast, it makes my work relatively easier in every way. But like I said this ALONE is not the deal, as good money management is also very important and needs to be taken care of!
Old 13-03-2019, 14:58
Level 1 Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fxindicator View Post

I use investing. com and forums like this one, forex lazers to see what others speculate too
Old 27-12-2023, 19:55
Level II Lasers Member

Offer credit cards payment processing for online businesses, including high-risk industries
Generate crypto wallets for your clients to accept deposits in crypto currencies
Create prepaid cards programs and issue ATM debit cards with virtual and plastic cards
Use a developer-friendly API to automate all services and to integrate additional payment options
Use our banking and payment services network and licensing and compliance support
Connect other payment options of your choice to the existing platform