Forex Forums | ForexLasers.com

Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > METATRADER FORUM > FX Indicators Download Database
Home Forex Education Economic Calendar Register Search

‘Am I missing bars in my chart?’ two simple indicators to show you – indicator for Me

FX Indicators Download Database

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 20-03-2018, 21:30

Default ‘Am I missing bars in my chart?’ two simple indicators to show you – indicator for Me

MissingBars_small.png

I wrote these to help me find visually where my data was patchy. It’s wasn’t intended for publication, so WYSIWYG!

I’m happy for people to use them for their own personal (or even company) use, but I would be annoyed if someone decided to sell them.

The logic takes weekends (49 hours) into account, but not public holidays. My broker use CET time (no Sunday bars) so unsure how it works with US times.

The separate chart version displays alert box on start up if there are missing bars – saves hunting for graphics to check! The other lists messages in the ‘Experts’ log.

Note that the ‘same chart’ indicator has 5 size of scissors (bigger scissors = more missing data), and the separate chart has slightly higher bars as more data is missing.

Feel free to change logic if you wish!

How to install ‘Am I missing bars in my chart?’ two simple indicators to show you – indicator for MetaTrader 4.mq4?

Download ‘Am I missing bars in my chart?’ two simple indicators to show you – indicator for MetaTrader 4.mq4
    Copy ‘Am I missing bars in my chart?’ two simple indicators to show you – indicator for MetaTrader 4.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
    Start or restart your Metatrader 4 Client
    Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your MT4 indicators
    Search "Custom Indicators" in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 4 Client
    Right click on ‘Am I missing bars in my chart?’ two simple indicators to show you – indicator for MetaTrader 4.mq4
    Attach to a chart
    Modify settings or press ok
    Indicator ‘Am I missing bars in my chart?’ two simple indicators to show you – indicator for MetaTrader 4.mq4 is available on your Chart

How to remove ‘Am I missing bars in my chart?’ two simple indicators to show you – indicator for MetaTrader 4.mq4 from your Metatrader Chart?

Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader 4 Client
    Right click into the Chart
    "Indicators list"
    Select the Indicator and delete

Click here below to download: