Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX TRADING > Forex Systems

Trading with Just candle Stciks

Forex Systems

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 20-04-2010, 18:23
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default Trading with Just candle Stciks

Hello Folks,

Here is what I am using and looking very promising after 4/5 years of futile exercise, should,t say futile as i learnt from mistakes, to me all indicators are legging and misleading, only thing which can tell you the foot print of market is PA.How to estimate direction of PA, what i learnt over the years, that nothing better than Japanese candle sticks formation if we really spent good amount of time to understand and practice found Steve Neson very informative and useful. Candles tells you the story way too before, what market is going to do. Of course i do use some indicators preferably momentum indicator to spot the divergence but still entry is on candle stick formations, let us proceed this thread if peoples are interested i will try to post my charts and set whenever they occurs
Pic is worth 1000 words,
Attached Thumbnails
Trading with Just candle Stciks-gbpusd.jpg  

Last edited by mueen2419; 20-04-2010 at 23:50.
Old 20-04-2010, 23:52
Level 1 Lasers Member

another AUDJPY trade coming up, time frame 4HOUR, Bearish engulfing after a end of a trend, let us see at 9 EST if candle keeps it bearish shape, stochastic oversold , will come back on or after 9EST, i use FXDD, no special reason except better and early signal on candles and by the way Ash does use this broker for his strategy
Attached Thumbnails
Trading with Just candle Stciks-audjpy.jpg