Forex Forums | ForexLasers.com

Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX TRADING > Forex Systems

Forex "Special" Signals

Forex Systems

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-11-2009, 15:40
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default Forex "Special" Signals

where do i find these? Is there a track record available somewhere as well?
Thanks
Old 30-11-2009, 13:58
Level 1 Lasers Member

Think you haveto click the very last forum, but you need to make a post somewhere before you get access to it.
Old 15-01-2010, 00:54
Level 1 Lasers Member

posting here so i can access it.
Old 05-02-2010, 11:36
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default Thank you

Thank you very much:)
Old 13-02-2010, 11:03
Level II Lasers Member

Hmmm....

Not letting me in. I have made a couple of posts, but my password isn't accepted. The login password for the forums is the one I'm meant to be using?

Charlie
Old 19-02-2010, 09:28
Level III Lasers Member

Nope
The password will be sent to your email address at the beginning of each month so don.t worry and continue posting at least once a week in this forum. This special password is like a numerical code usually so be patient. I just have used these signals for once and believe me its incredible.

May the force be with you :)
Old 19-02-2010, 10:11
Level II Lasers Member

Cool, thanks for letting us know.

Have a fun weekend!

Charlie
Old 20-02-2010, 15:06
Level II Lasers Member

Last time when I got the sigal there was no code.I hope nothing went wrong?
Old 22-02-2010, 00:57
Level III Lasers Member

Default signal

In order to get the signal, one must post somewhere on one of the threads, but make sure even before one takes a signal, study the chart and setup to make sure you understand what you are getting into, and also manage your money-lol.
hlass
Old 22-02-2010, 01:33
Level 1 Lasers Member

how did i get that email is still a mystery but I'm posting here so i can take a look...:P
Old 22-02-2010, 01:37
Level 1 Lasers Member

How long is the provided password good for?
Old 22-02-2010, 02:15
Level 1 Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fxdan View Post
How long is the provided password good for?
I havent seen the password change in a while :)
Old 22-02-2010, 07:00
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default EUR/JPY

Is this a good buy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by flover View Post
Nope
The password will be sent to your email address at the beginning of each month so don.t worry and continue posting at least once a week in this forum. This special password is like a numerical code usually so be patient. I just have used these signals for once and believe me its incredible.

May the force be with you :)
Old 22-02-2010, 11:15
Level III Lasers Member

the password is 6666 i do not know whether its right or wrong but it seems the forum has an automatic recognition system to see if you have qualified to view the post or not. Anyway hurry before its too late and please do not ban me because of releasing the code. the signals are so good that i felt these people actually deserve to take a look.:rolleyes:
Old 22-02-2010, 12:07
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by flover View Post
the password is 6666 i do not know whether its right or wrong but it seems the forum has an automatic recognition system to see if you have qualified to view the post or not. Anyway hurry before its too late and please do not ban me because of releasing the code. the signals are so good that i felt these people actually deserve to take a look.:rolleyes:
The system was put in place in an effort to encourage more people to post on the forum and so far it seems to be working very well.

This is one of the most popular and informative places on the web.

Up till now everyone has respected the rule of having the pass-code sent out only to regular posters.

If the code is published to the whole population by unauthorised posters then there is no encouragement to join in and the system fails.

I consider the above post to be ill-considered, disrespectful and against the spirit of the forum.

Egwig:cool::cool:
Old 22-02-2010, 12:51
Level 1 Lasers Member

Same here.. except that I *did* sign up for the signals in the first place, so here I gooo! (:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fxnb View Post
how did i get that email is still a mystery but I'm posting here so i can take a look...:P

Last edited by silv3r4sh; 22-02-2010 at 12:53. Reason: didnt quote previous post
Old 22-02-2010, 18:37
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default New to this forum.

Hi guys,

Happy pipping:)
Old 22-02-2010, 18:42
Level 1 Lasers Member

thanks for your help!
Old 23-02-2010, 17:36
Level II Lasers Member

Hi,

Missed Ash,s trade call.
Anyone took the trade?
Old 24-02-2010, 04:22
Level III Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egwig View Post
The system was put in place in an effort to encourage more people to post on the forum and so far it seems to be working very well.

This is one of the most popular and informative places on the web.

Up till now everyone has respected the rule of having the pass-code sent out only to regular posters.

If the code is published to the whole population by unauthorised posters then there is no encouragement to join in and the system fails.

I consider the above post to be ill-considered, disrespectful and against the spirit of the forum.

Egwig:cool::cool:
I am totally agree with you but please understand the frustration of these people when they try to improve their trading career using whatever it means. Most of us here are new and unexperienced traders so Ash`s signals could be a great help and a great boost for us. I am considering myself as one of them and what you said about my post is legally valid but please consider moral aspects of things too for a moment and believe me in the long term such a rule only encourage people to share invaluable things or to just post to get the signals but there are many forums out there which never use such rules and the quality of their materials are still high and maybe higher than this forum. Anyway if I am interested in forex I WILL participate in such forum and if I am interested only in signals I will get it too but at the cost of low quality and usually unnecessary posts here. Anyway you can forfeit my account and I promise that I will not open a new one but I will not apologize for the post because I really understand the frustrations of these people and I respect their eagerness to success in dangerous task of being a successful forex trader.
Old 24-02-2010, 11:25
Level III Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pritam08 View Post
Hi,

Missed Ash,s trade call.
Anyone took the trade?
Its in the right zone again you can take the trade if you want:)
Old 01-03-2010, 10:35
Level 1 Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv3r4sh View Post
Same here.. except that I *did* sign up for the signals in the first place, so here I gooo! (:
Lol... I suppose someone must have got my email wrong.. but yeah, here we gooo!
Old 02-03-2010, 16:14
Level 1 Lasers Member

It's come really close to the stop loss in the last hour. Judging by the current trend I think it's going to go pear-shaped some time in the next few hours.

Hope I'm wrong though