AshFX V2 - With complimentary techniques

Forex Systems

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 17-08-2009, 03:42
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluechip View Post
Sorry this reply took so long.

If u look at the chart below, observe the d candles between the yellow lines. I made 250 pips from monday to wednesday.
I stayed that long on the trade cos ADX crossed over, red(sell) over Green(buy). And the other line (light sea green), which is actually the one that indicates the strenght of a particular trend, was above the 25 level. It eventually crossed over the 40 level, which indicates a really strong trend.
I use it too
Old 01-09-2009, 03:13
Level III Lasers Member

Default Get On It

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluechip View Post
Sorry this reply took so long.

If u look at the chart below, observe the d candles between the yellow lines. I made 250 pips from monday to wednesday.
I stayed that long on the trade cos ADX crossed over, red(sell) over Green(buy). And the other line (light sea green), which is actually the one that indicates the strenght of a particular trend, was above the 25 level. It eventually crossed over the 40 level, which indicates a really strong trend.
Hi,

Just looking over your posts..Looks Good I'll get on it and get back...
asap . This a GREAT FORUM!!!!!

Stay with it BlueChip

Webster
E$P$
Old 01-09-2009, 03:29
Level III Lasers Member

Default Whats Wrong with your eye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
For anybody interested, attached is a PDF on candlestick formations which has helped me learn to identify reversals better, amongst other things.
See your pm am
Old 03-09-2009, 04:01
Level IV Lasers Member

Default Just a quick Tip

Guys just a tip I have to post. Study this Chart of the GBP/USD monthly that I caught. Add any of your signals and know how.

EARLY SIGNS THAT I GET.

1) Forming a 1 Wave at bottom Arrow Then 2 Wave can be forming at top Arrow.
2) Stoch Has crossed over at over bought Territory.
3) Candle has come close to 50% Fibo.
4) Div. of Stoch Low to High and the Candles High to Low Yellow Lines.
5) The candle where the top Arrow is, hit a major Resistance where the Blue line across is and it did not break it.
6) Also the candle that hit the Resistance where the top arrow is, the formation of that candle past the high of the previous candle and closed more than 50% down which means reversal to happen.

To get in and catch this 3 Wave well you can be rich, because if you get in low lots first you can add more as it goes to make the big 3 Wave and the #3 wave is the longest of all the waves, you known on a Monthly it can be big. But lets keep an eye out of how it develops towards the Ashfx Signal too.

Add your trading know how and lets see if the puzzle will form.

OH by the way Rob Percther of www.elliottwave.com Is saying that the markets are on a 2 Wave ready for the Dow Jones to hit 400 points, this currency is telling the same.
Attached Thumbnails
AshFX V2 - With complimentary techniques-big-sell-coming.gif  

Last edited by King Pips; 03-09-2009 at 04:33.
Old 03-09-2009, 04:05
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Pips View Post
Guys just a tip I have to post. Study this Chart of the GBP/USD monthly that I caught. Add any of your signals and know how.

EARLY SIGNS THAT I GET.

5) The candle where the top Arrow is, hit a major Resistance where the Blue line across is and it did not break that Resistance.
6) Also the candle that hit the Resistance where the top arrow is, the formation of that candle past the high of the previous candle and closed more than 50% down which means reversal to happen.

To get in and catch this 3 Wave well you can be rich, because if you get in low lots first you can add more as it goes to make the big 3 Wave and the #3 wave is the longest of all the waves, you known on a Monthly it can be big. But lets keep an eye out of how it develops Towards the Ashfx Signal too.

Add your trading know how and lets see if the puzzle will form.
Sorry the chart was missing the bottom arrow This one you can see it.

OH by the way Rob Percther of www.elliottwave.com Is saying that the markets are on a 2 Wave ready for the Dow Jones to hit 400 points, this currency is telling the same.
Attached Thumbnails
AshFX V2 - With complimentary techniques-big-sell-coming.gif  

Last edited by King Pips; 03-09-2009 at 04:31.
Old 03-09-2009, 04:37
Level IV Lasers Member

add any of your signals to the post above

Last edited by King Pips; 03-09-2009 at 04:53.
Old 03-09-2009, 13:20
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Sorry the chart was missing the bottom arrow This one you can see it.

Can you clarify the statement 'Dow Jones to hit 400 points'? Are saying it will drop 400 points?
Old 03-09-2009, 17:17
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquareRoot View Post
Can you clarify the statement 'Dow Jones to hit 400 points'? Are saying it will drop 400 points?
Rob Precther of Elliott wave is saying we are on wave 2, in the markets. Wave 3 is coming, when it comes, the Dow Jones is going to hit 400 it is now at 9200 points. Read he's website eveything that has happen came true. The 12345 waves forms on peoples emotions. Hes book Conquer The Crash, says it all.
GBP/USD I have notice is forming that Big Wave 3 it can be a good ride down on the Monthly Charts in the currenices, also the EUR/USD has the same wave forming KEEP AN EYE OUT!

Last edited by King Pips; 03-09-2009 at 17:20.
Old 03-09-2009, 17:55
Level III Lasers Member

Quote:
Rob Precther of Elliott wave is saying we are on wave 2, in the markets. Wave 3 is coming, when it comes, the Dow Jones is going to hit 400 it is now at 9200 points. Read he's website eveything that has happen came true. The 12345 waves forms on peoples emotions. Hes book Conquer The Crash, says it all.
Hey, KingPips, I know you are the one to ask about price action, etc. I have been studying Steve Nison's book "Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques, 2nd Edition" and though it's a world of its own, I'm interested in furthering my study and learning of reading the markets better...and since you mentioned the "Conquer the Crash" book, I wonder if you would recommend me buying and reading that book?--or is there a shorter synopsis of the concept online that would serve me just as well?

Thanks
Old 03-09-2009, 17:57
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Hey, KingPips, I know you are the one to ask about price action, etc. I have been studying Steve Nison's book "Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques, 2nd Edition" and though it's a world of its own, I'm interested in furthering my study and learning of reading the markets better...and since you mentioned the "Conquer the Crash" book, I wonder if you would recommend me buying and reading that book?--or is there a shorter synopsis of the concept online that would serve me just as well?

Thanks
Yes you will greatly like it.

Go to www.elliottwave.com You can get it there.
Old 14-09-2009, 10:45
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default elliott wave

Quote:

Thanks King Pips for the link which gave me a plenty of EW resources which I have been looking for a while. Very helpful.....

Nomadtrader
Old 14-09-2009, 18:31
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default Hardstop Indicator.

Attached is an indicator that if attached to any chart and the chart is open and the charts are running it will install a stop at the preset setting. The settings can be adjusted to your preference in the MetaEditor.
Perfect for setting a Buy/Sell stop away from price to re enter if your current open position goes the other way.

Please try on a Demo first to make sure that it works for you.

Ash Many thanks for your great system!

Leigh.
Attached Files
File Type: mq4 hardStops 30 .mq4 (3.3 KB)

Last edited by FxFixNZ; 14-09-2009 at 18:43.
Old 15-09-2009, 06:27
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NomadTrader View Post
Thanks King Pips for the link which gave me a plenty of EW resources which I have been looking for a while. Very helpful.....

Nomadtrader
Anytime Nomad
Old 27-09-2009, 22:55
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default stuff

Thanks FXFXNZ for the hardstop 30.mq4. I might have a use for that.

And Thanks King Pips for your insight on markets and info on Elliot Wave. I am also using EW on Gold Futures and it works great.

Keep up the good work guys

Thanks again
Bill
Old 28-09-2009, 03:19
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill View Post
Thanks FXFXNZ for the hardstop 30.mq4. I might have a use for that.

And Thanks King Pips for your insight on markets and info on Elliot Wave. I am also using EW on Gold Futures and it works great.

Keep up the good work guys

Thanks again
Bill
Yes Sir But if Elliot Wave holds GBP/USD is going south on a 3 Wave which is the biggest.
EUR/USD too.

EARLY SIGNS THAT I GET.

5) The candle where the top Arrow hit a major Resistance the Blue line a cross and it did break it.
Look at my Chart below
Attached Thumbnails
AshFX V2 - With complimentary techniques-chart.gif  
Old 30-09-2009, 03:37
Level IV Lasers Member

Default Demark Indicator

Using the Indicator below DeMark, it will always mark Trendlines and make Triangles for breakouts, and good with the Ashfx Signals, because when the Parabolic is hit it, at the same time its breaking a Triangle
Attached Files
File Type: ex4 DeMark Trendline Trader.ex4 (27.9 KB)
Old 30-09-2009, 04:38
Level III Lasers Member

Quote:
Using the Indicator below DeMark, it will always mark Trendlines and make Triangles for breakouts
Will this indicator also work well for smaller TFs to confirm a break from a ranging market, or a new trend, etc?
Old 30-09-2009, 14:39
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Will this indicator also work well for smaller TFs to confirm a break from a ranging market, or a new trend, etc?
Yes it can for all Time frames
Old 30-09-2009, 15:44
Level III Lasers Member

Default Thanks

Quote:
Using the Indicator below DeMark, it will always mark Trendlines and make Triangles for breakouts, and good with the Ashfx Signals, because when the Parabolic is hit it, at the same time its breaking a Triangle

1. Do you use this as a confirmation to an Ash signal, or do you use it as a primary trading method?
2. Is it cofirmed when ANY part of the closed candle breaks the triangle, or does the whole candle need to exit the triangle?

Ron

Last edited by rewing; 30-09-2009 at 15:52.
Old 30-09-2009, 16:05
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rewing View Post
1. Do you use this as a confirmation to an Ash signal, or do you use it as a primary trading method?
2. Is it cofirmed when ANY part of the closed candle breaks the triangle, or does the whole candle need to exit the triangle?

Ron
I use it with Ash also.
Breakouts out of triangles are great.
You can with this indicator see lots of them, and most surely they breakout.
You can trade them, see them and catch your pips.
You should wait for the beakout candle to close, because some will wipesaw.
If they happen from london and U.S Sessions they can move good on a breakout. In the Asia Session look for GBP/JPY and EUR/JPY from 7.00pm EST. to about 11.00pm EST. you can see some breakouts.
Old 06-10-2009, 14:53
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Yes Sir But if Elliot Wave holds GBP/USD is going south on a 3 Wave which is the biggest.
EUR/USD too.

EARLY SIGNS THAT I GET.

5) The candle where the top Arrow hit a major Resistance the Blue line a cross and it did break it.
Look at my Chart below
Interesting about Wave 3 around the corner....WOW!

With the DOW 9200+ down to 400+...... Wow!

All in line with this economic stuff too.

Regards,
Lrathi
Old 08-10-2009, 16:16
Level II Lasers Member

lrathi, nice to have you here...... and we won`t ban you!!!!

Regards

Forex37
Old 09-10-2009, 05:09
Level III Lasers Member

Quote:

Elliot waves are a bit like trying to catch smoke. Is there an objective way to measure them?
Old 09-10-2009, 06:33
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forex37 View Post
lrathi, nice to have you here...... and we won`t ban you!!!!

Regards

Forex37
Thanks Forex37,

In life, whereever you go there will a minority of strange people who see things differently. From my prespective, they have plenty to learn(adults still in primary school).

Harar's and Paidperpip posts is a summary of the PM's I received:

"Lrathi is a lady of principal. and she sticks to it. When she sees something wrong she points it out.That is all. Unfortunately telling the truth upsets people".

INDREK from FF and VANHOOK (from this forum) belong in that category!!!
It is their problem not mine!

Regards,
Lrathi
Old 13-10-2009, 04:38
Level 1 Lasers Member

Systems will remain systems without discipline.
Old 13-10-2009, 05:51
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xremmy View Post
Systems will remain systems without discipline.
Thats Right. When you trade. Put your stoploss, when in profit take 1/2 out, bring your stop to break even, then you can put a trailing stop too, and let her go (Systems With Discipline)
Don't Foreget This Rule!
Old 13-10-2009, 15:29
Level III Lasers Member

Default Simple yet difficult

Quote:
Thats Right. When you trade. Put your stoploss, when in profit take 1/2 out, bring your stop to break even, then you can put a trailing stop too, and let her go (Systems With Discipline)
Don't Foreget This Rule!
It took me six months to follow the rule!!! I found out that
it is way better to have a small profit or breakeven and avoid
any loss all of the time.

Cheers,

Webster
E$P$
Old 14-10-2009, 18:23
Level IV Lasers Member

Ashfx Signal Check GBP/USD Today Looks Good So far 1:43pm EST.
As a tip, Div. on CCI an Stoch. are clear from last bar.

Ashfx makes his rules clear, but if he sees a long candle or doji he won't trade, and watches R/S lines. Div. has to be watched too, its not a lagging indicator, just like breakouts of triangles and pivot points. Candle Stick Patterns. (FOREX RULE: Div., Triangle Breakouts, Candle Stick Patterns, Pivot Points and S/R Lines NON LAGGING INDICATORS FOR TRADE SETUPS)
So we can have a strong setup if you want, when one or more of a MACD, CCI, and STOCH, have Div. Breakouts of Triangles, S/R Lines, Pivot Points, together with the Ashfx Signals, this is common sense, because these are non lagging way for setup trades, like Ash himself watches Long Bars and Doji, which is Candle Stick Patterns, that he won't trade, so these setups when they occur will give you early setup trades.
P.S I went in on the GBP/USD at 1.5938 and Div. and Ashfx Signalling a buy coming.
See my chart below on GBP/USD took 1/2 out already
See the Div. Purple lines, on price and CCI, and Stoch, and Ashfx Signal and see also past Triangle Breakout, other patterns will form as price keeps moving as now in a buy.
Attached Thumbnails
AshFX V2 - With complimentary techniques-trade-signal.gif  
Old 14-10-2009, 20:10
Level II Lasers Member

Hi King Pips,

Thanks for the post. I've been trading live for 6 months now but still consider myself a definate newbie as there is so much to learn.

I've noticed you have alot of different indicators that you mentioned and I can also see this from your attached screen shot. Is there anywhere I can read how you are set up? what some of these indicators mean and what they give you in conjunction with Ash's signals when deciding to enter a trade?

Any help or explanation you can give would be greatly appreciated

P.S Sorry I know you must get asked this alot.
Old 14-10-2009, 23:34
Level IV Lasers Member

[QUOTE=andybob0001;5572]Hi King Pips,

Thanks for the post. I've been trading live for 6 months now but still consider myself a definate newbie as there is so much to learn.

I've noticed you have alot of different indicators that you mentioned and I can also see this from your attached screen shot. Is there anywhere I can read how you are set up? what some of these indicators mean and what they give you in conjunction with Ash's signals when deciding to enter a trade?

Any help or explanation you can give would be greatly appreciated

P.S Sorry I know you must get asked this alot.[/QUOTE

I Will open a Thread on this Soon Keep an Eye out.
Old 15-10-2009, 01:53
Level II Lasers Member

Quote:
Ashfx Signal Check GBP/USD Today Looks Good So far 1:43pm EST.
As a tip, Div. on CCI an Stoch. are clear from last bar.

Ashfx makes his rules clear, but if he sees a long candle or doji he won't trade, and watches R/S lines. Div. has to be watched too, its not a lagging indicator, just like breakouts of triangles and pivot points. Candle Stick Patterns. (FOREX RULE: Div., Triangle Breakouts, Candle Stick Patterns, Pivot Points and S/R Lines NON LAGGING INDICATORS FOR TRADE SETUPS)
So we can have a strong setup if you want, when one or more of a MACD, CCI, and STOCH, have Div. Breakouts of Triangles, S/R Lines, Pivot Points, together with the Ashfx Signals, this is common sense, because these are non lagging way for setup trades, like Ash himself watches Long Bars and Doji, which is Candle Stick Patterns, that he won't trade, so these setups when they occur will give you early setup trades.
P.S I went in on the GBP/USD at 1.5938 and Div. and Ashfx Signalling a buy coming.
See my chart below on GBP/USD took 1/2 out already
See the Div. Purple lines, on price and CCI, and Stoch, and Ashfx Signal and see also past Triangle Breakout, other patterns will form as price keeps moving as now in a buy.
I'm seeing it differently than you. I see the kiss and good by off the 20 MA (your middle b band?). There's a strong support at the 1.6115 area. The weekly ATR is almost exhausted and the weekly have a head and shoulder formation. So even if it goes, it won't go up too far before it goes back down and continue its downward trend.
Old 15-10-2009, 02:41
Level IV Lasers Member

Default There's more than that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om_Salat View Post
I'm seeing it differently than you. I see the kiss and good by off the 20 MA (your middle b band?). There's a strong support at the 1.6115 area. The weekly ATR is almost exhausted and the weekly have a head and shoulder formation. So even if it goes, it won't go up too far before it goes back down and continue its downward trend.
Yes I know that and making 110 pips AT $20.00 so far isn't bad either and if it breaks 1.6115 it has broken through a upper tiangle too, but I am on my second 1/2 of the trade and have a trailing stop locking in any extra pips.
Your weekly head and shoulder is there, but if you go to your monthly chart you will see more than you think.
1. Fib. 50% retract.
2.Stoch Div. on top
3. Elliott Wave #2 finishing and #3 when the GBP drops will be a long one if you know the Elliott Waves.
4. You have a Engulfing down candle at the 50% fib.
5.Also your first red candle down closed more than 50% of its body down, which in Candle Stick Pattern for sell.

Does this give you more proof then the weekly, hope you learn more here.
In the forex you are always leaning.

My Monthly Chart Below free to see.
Attached Thumbnails
AshFX V2 - With complimentary techniques-trade-signal.gif  
Old 15-10-2009, 10:33
Level II Lasers Member

Quote:
Yes I know that and making 110 pips AT $20.00 so far isn't bad either and if it breaks 1.6115 it has broken through a upper tiangle too, but I am on my second 1/2 of the trade and have a trailing stop locking in any extra pips.
Your weekly head and shoulder is there, but if you go to your monthly chart you will see more than you think.
1. Fib. 50% retract.
2.Stoch Div. on top
3. Elliott Wave #2 finishing and #3 when the GBP drops will be a long one if you know the Elliott Waves.
4. You have a Engulfing down candle at the 50% fib.
5.Also your first red candle down closed more than 50% of its body down, which in Candle Stick Pattern for sell.

Does this give you more proof then the weekly, hope you learn more here.
In the forex you are always leaning.

My Monthly Chart Below free to see.
Wow! Excellent call!!! Followed your reasoning and got 150 pips from both GU and 200 pips from GJ. :D Closed all my trades already though. Long wick usually leads to big retracement right and I think I entered late? :confused: Also the US session has the habit of messing my trades and hitting my trail stop.

Anyways, your entry was yesterday right? My arrow just appeared today and if I'm not mistaken, the rule says to enter after the candle has completely closed. So I guess you're using your method and uses the Ash method as your entry confirmation then?

Last edited by Om_Salat; 15-10-2009 at 10:47.
Old 04-11-2009, 07:39
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default auto pivot

Please can some one tell me where to locate autopivot that is posted on this trend i need to add it to my trading tools. Thanks.
Old 04-11-2009, 13:44
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmy4000 View Post
Please can some one tell me where to locate autopivot that is posted on this trend i need to add it to my trading tools. Thanks.
Hi Emmy.

There is a ton of stuff here.

Yours is probably amongst it all.

http://forexmoments.com/forums/misc....achments&t=144

Egwig:cool::cool:
Old 04-11-2009, 15:45
Level III Lasers Member

Default Thanks for the Post Egwig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egwig View Post
Hi Emmy.

There is a ton of stuff here.

Yours is probably amongst it all.

http://forexmoments.com/forums/misc....achments&t=144

Thanks Egwig,

I didn't know that was even on this site.

Webster
E$P$
Old 04-11-2009, 15:50
Level III Lasers Member

Default 5,8,32 ema cross over

Hey Everybody,

I been experimenting with that cross over
technique on top of the basic system the past few days to stay in trending markets. Give it a look.

Webster
E$P$
Old 04-11-2009, 15:54
Level III Lasers Member

Default The technique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webster View Post
Hey Everybody,

I been experimenting with that cross over
technique on top of the basic system the past few days to stay in trending markets. Give it a look.

Webster
E$P$
I look at the 5-8 cross for the day to see the direction.

Then go to 15 minute chart and only take a trade in that direction.

The 32 validates and entry and exit. Plot it on some charts.

You'll see what I mean.

Webster
E$P$
Old 04-11-2009, 16:35
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webster View Post
Thanks Egwig,

I didn't know that was even on this site.

Webster
E$P$
The portal is closely guarded by a fierce ugly troll who can only be defeated by hacking with a magic scalping tool.:rolleyes:

Beware:D

Old 10-11-2009, 04:11
Level II Lasers Member

Default Auto Pivots Indicator

I've attached the Auto Pivot indicators for the poster who was asking. I set them up for Weekly and Monthly pivots for ash's system.
Attached Files
File Type: ex4 AutoPivotIndicator.ex4 (15.2 KB)
File Type: mq4 AutoPivotIndicator.mq4 (15.4 KB)