Forex Forums | ForexLasers.com

Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX TRADING > Forex Systems
Home Forex Education Economic Calendar Register Search

Make money with almost no effort!

Forex Systems

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-01-2012, 12:59
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default Make money with almost no effort!

Hi all,

I would like to share an experience with you. I don’t know if anybody here has tried Forex trading, but two years ago I read an article about it and decided to jump in. I bought a huge pile of books about Forex and after six months trading on a demo account with a broker I deposited my first $1000. The results were catastrophic. I lost $898 in just one day, May 6th 2010, when I placed buy positions GBPJPY and GBPUSD. Obviously that day all markets went in a downward frenzy and if I hadn’t closed my buy positions on time, I would have lost everything.
I was angry as hell on the markets, but after a week of desperation, I deposited another $1000 with my broker. After months of ups and downs, I ended up a bit wealthier than before with $340 on top.
Then I found out that some professional traders offer Forex trade signals for a fee. Most of the websites I went through guarantee high returns on a variety of currency pairs if you pay them between $100 and $200 per month. Recently a friend of mine sent me this link: fxsignals24.com
He said he knew the guys who made this website, as he was using their advice privately for a few years before. I trust him, so I bought a subscription for one month for $99. They already sent me two alerts for GBPUSD and GBP/JPY and I made my first $440 profit off them. A fantastic gain considering that I usually trade small.

If you’re trading Forex, I would definitely recommend you to test those guys’ service.

Hope my comment was helpful to everyone!
Old 07-01-2012, 09:37
Level III Lasers Member

Default Re: Make money with almost no effort!

Quote:
Originally Posted by earner View Post
I don’t know if anybody here has tried Forex trading,
It is forex forum and each member of this forum is familiar with forex trading. The knowledge and experience may be differ trader to trader. I visited your shared site but not interested to buy signals right now. Even it is good source for signals.
Old 12-01-2012, 07:43
Level 1 Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by earner View Post
Hi all,

I would like to share an experience with you. I don’t know if anybody here has tried Forex trading, but two years ago I read an article about it and decided to jump in. I bought a huge pile of books about Forex and after six months trading on a demo account with a broker I deposited my first $1000. The results were catastrophic. I lost $898 in just one day, May 6th 2010, when I placed buy positions GBPJPY and GBPUSD. Obviously that day all markets went in a downward frenzy and if I hadn’t closed my buy positions on time, I would have lost everything.
I was angry as hell on the markets, but after a week of desperation, I deposited another $1000 with my broker. After months of ups and downs, I ended up a bit wealthier than before with $340 on top.
Then I found out that some professional traders offer Forex trade signals for a fee. Most of the websites I went through guarantee high returns on a variety of currency pairs if you pay them between $100 and $200 per month. Recently a friend of mine sent me this link: fxsignals24.com
He said he knew the guys who made this website, as he was using their advice privately for a few years before. I trust him, so I bought a subscription for one month for $99. They already sent me two alerts for GBPUSD and GBP/JPY and I made my first $440 profit off them. A fantastic gain considering that I usually trade small.

If you’re trading Forex, I would definitely recommend you to test those guys’ service.

Hope my comment was helpful to everyone!
Okay Stefan, that's a very cheesy way to advertise your website. This is NOT the way to advertise a brand new website with lying ! Your friend which I suppose is not existing at all cannot be using fxsignals24.com services, cause the website is registered just 10 days ago.
And finally, please o please, call some web design company in Rousse, Bulgaria to do a better design to your site, it looks TERRIBLE to say the least!!!
Old 14-03-2012, 09:26
Level III Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by superhero View Post
Okay Stefan, that's a very cheesy way to advertise your website. This is NOT the way to advertise a brand new website with lying ! Your friend which I suppose is not existing at all cannot be using fxsignals24.com services, cause the website is registered just 10 days ago.
And finally, please o please, call some web design company in Rousse, Bulgaria to do a better design to your site, it looks TERRIBLE to say the least!!!
I'm also thinking the same.... If a trader learned with demo can make the perfect trade by preventing loss!
Old 16-03-2012, 09:47
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvey View Post
I'm also thinking the same.... If a trader learned with demo can make the perfect trade by preventing loss!
exactly!! thought the demo should be as realistic to real-live trading as possible. o/w it is a waste of time. try zulutrade's demo - it is quite popular.
Old 19-03-2012, 08:49
Level III Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fx4nerds View Post
exactly!! thought the demo should be as realistic to real-live trading as possible. o/w it is a waste of time. try zulutrade's demo - it is quite popular.
Yeah sure! Will try in the future.... Have you used this zulutrade demo?
Old 09-07-2012, 23:57
Level 1 Lasers Member

Forex signals sometimes they perform and sometimes not. It all depends on the strategy adapted by the signal provider.
Old 26-02-2013, 13:22
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvey View Post
Yeah sure! Will try in the future.... Have you used this zulutrade demo?
Of course I have and demo and 2 live accounts indeed.
What do you think? did you open a your account yet?
Old 16-09-2013, 19:22
Level 1 Lasers Member

FXsignals24.com is a big scam. They will lose your money. After that they will say they will pay you back if you stay a customer for more than a year, but of course you never see your money back. Don't fall for it.
Old 29-09-2013, 23:17
Level II Lasers Member

Since trading Forex I tried two signal providers, and I was quite satisfied with them. However I think it is best if someone puts the necessary time and effort and learns to trade for himself.
Old 31-10-2013, 14:54
Level IV Lasers Member

should you wish to make money with no effort more that 1hr per day spent - you should open a trading account with zulutrade - and let the others trade for you, while you only select who to follow and with how much ;)
easy, passive returns! :)
Old 03-11-2013, 13:00
Level II Lasers Member

zulu is really good for making money, But there are some brokers that adopt and using like trade copier, same as zulu. It called PAMM, we can choose who as your trader and you just investing money there, and you will got passive income from them. It's really great option for making money...
PAMM of liteforex is recommended...
Old 29-12-2013, 06:56
Level III Lasers Member

Send a message via Yahoo to ddeeen

Quote:
Originally Posted by fxsatria View Post
zulu is really good for making money, But there are some brokers that adopt and using like trade copier, same as zulu. It called PAMM, we can choose who as your trader and you just investing money there, and you will got passive income from them. It's really great option for making money...
PAMM of liteforex is recommended...
I've invest there guys...
Each month I can gain return about $100, it's great investment and quite consistent..
lite PAMM account is great..
Old 13-02-2014, 12:58
Level IV Lasers Member

Here in this category, I would recommend zulutrade - it is so easy to be a follower and copy trades, but also gain, as afterall the platform protects the followers in so many ways, needless to say, other competitors dont do it. I have made some lovely returns with the traders and the system, over the years, with small capital, time or effort involved.
Old 05-03-2014, 12:32
Level II Lasers Member

I'm also invest in PAMM of liteforex broker, and got return about $200-400 per month..
I've invest large sum of dollar there...
Recommended for loser trader.
Old 30-03-2014, 18:47
Level III Lasers Member

Just make sure that you have an outstanding signal provider and I guess you can live with small profit a day but it will be consistent.
Old 03-04-2014, 15:15
Level II Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by edojoker View Post
I'm also invest in PAMM of liteforex broker, and got return about $200-400 per month..
I've invest large sum of dollar there...
Recommended for loser trader.
I've withdraw some hundreds dollar from my pamm account in lite guys..
Every month, i've received about $100-200. I like this investment..
Old 07-07-2014, 14:36
Level IV Lasers Member

One answer to all your questions - zulutrade - is totally making moneymaking machine with little time and effort! copying the professional traders in a protective environment in the best investment one can actually make in entering the forex markets.
Old 29-10-2014, 16:15
Level II Lasers Member

Making money almost no effort is possible, you can invest in PAMM in Liteforex broker. All their Trader manager is very professional, they are able to gain 200% in a month. I've invest there, and each month I can WD about $200. its great..
Let's check here...
Old 27-01-2015, 09:59
Level II Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fxsatria View Post
Making money almost no effort is possible, you can invest in PAMM in Liteforex broker. All their Trader manager is very professional, they are able to gain 200% in a month. I've invest there, and each month I can WD about $200. its great..
Let's check here...
I've heard that liteforex have great affiliate program and it can be sources of our financial. This prgram called "Bring A friend 2.0"
If you can bring ONLY 1 friend/clients you will get $15.
Its first level, for more level read here..!!!
Old 29-01-2015, 14:49
Level III Lasers Member

we can get it. when we can bring client to broker. i usually refer for my friend to broker. i can get extra money with this systerm.
Old 12-02-2015, 16:38
Level II Lasers Member

Only participate in affiliate program of broker that will change our loses become profit. we do not need to aware of losing fund. we only need to attract and bring them to join in a broker such as liteforex..
Old 28-03-2015, 03:04
Level II Lasers Member

you are totally right sir, join in afiliate is good choice and you can use forex bonus program to minimize your loses. you can find great forex bonus here Forex bonus on your deposit from LiteForex
Old 07-05-2015, 18:41
Level 1 Lasers Member

Without effort no one can make money. it is not that easy to make quick money. one should have some knowledge about forex and put in some effort, even if they use signals or hire a fund manager.
Old 28-06-2015, 16:26
Level IV Lasers Member

I am very lucky to select GCI Financial where I opened my Islamic account within a short time devoid of facing any kinds of restrictions. Luckily, I am getting all trading facilities as like a general trader from this ECN trading platform. I am able to take out my money at all times due to having automated withdraw system from here.
Old 10-05-2016, 10:02
Level 1 Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fxarms View Post
Without effort no one can make money. it is not that easy to make quick money. one should have some knowledge about forex and put in some effort, even if they use signals or hire a fund manager.
Signals are hard to guess and i don't think any other person can help you make money. I can say that forex trading can bring some good money but it also requires a lot of efforts in learning how to earn money with forex. I have noticed many promising invites that makes you crazy while offering their getting rich packages but i don't think these over the night packages work, they simply scam traders and takes their money.
Old 13-05-2023, 09:10
Level V Lasers Member

I am very much interested, but I want to stick to FreshForex broker since they always help me for making money, so if it's possible, then do let me know. Thanks in advance!
Old 26-06-2023, 10:56
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cessna View Post
Signals are hard to guess and i don't think any other person can help you make money. I can say that forex trading can bring some good money but it also requires a lot of efforts in learning how to earn money with forex. I have noticed many promising invites that makes you crazy while offering their getting rich packages but i don't think these over the night packages work, they simply scam traders and takes their money.
Yes profitable signals are unlikely to be sold online it's more like commercial secret. However the option is to find and invest into such traders that's why I use Hotforex PAMMs