Forex Forums | ForexLasers.com

Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX TRADING > Forex Systems

It's never easy starting off trading in the Forex World

Forex Systems

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 27-05-2013, 05:54
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default It's never easy starting off trading in the Forex World

First hand I know how hard it is to trade forex, you can profit a ton and also lose it just as quick. I don't trust any systems out there now a days. I did find 1 that I really like. Not sure if I really want to share... It helps find trades in Stock and Forex.

I can tell you this, there is a sample of it on you tube, you can search for Forex Alert System. I shouldn't tell you this but I believe if I'm right they are still giving out free copies.
Good luck Newbies, be looking out for me, I will be sharing more about my trading style in this forum...
Old 14-04-2014, 01:13
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default Re: It's never easy starting off trading in the Forex World

You must have a sound trading plan in order to be successful. You have to have a system making over 51%+ winning trades. 49%- losing trades and the further you take the 49% down the better your profit becomes.This is out of the total number of trades taken.

Trading system or robot (algorithm)
!Important: Sound money management plan (% of your account you plan to risk each trade translated into a lot size .1,.2,.4, ect)How much do I plan to trade?

Trade management:Ok now the trade is going my way. Now what? Trailing stop plan, stoploss plan, and a appropriate take profit level.

Superior trade management keeps the account safe. Get ready for losing trades. Prepare for them mentally and let go of the emotion that comes with losing a trade.

That is most important because the markets get faster than the eye can see during london to Ny session.
Old 03-07-2014, 13:37
Level IV Lasers Member

its a bit tough to start trading, to take initiation is a very bit step and every trader is confused about making entry into the market
Old 29-10-2014, 16:32
Level II Lasers Member

Just using EA, and you must know it well. I'm sure you will able to get more profit in forex trade using EA.
I've been always using EA in Liteforex broker, its very interesting and more easy to get huge profit.
Old 22-02-2015, 09:10
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fxsatria View Post
Just using EA, and you must know it well. I'm sure you will able to get more profit in forex trade using EA.
I've been always using EA in Liteforex broker, its very interesting and more easy to get huge profit.
I ve also traded with liteforex and also used EA's and it works fine but still prefer manual trading as EA's are very un predictable.
Old 28-02-2015, 14:46
Level IV Lasers Member

Send a message via Yahoo to mocharifin

Hello guys, do you known about improvement of withdrawal services in liteforex??
Right now, who have making deposit from PayOnline,CardPay, and Qiwi will able to make direct withdraw to MasterCard/Visa.
Its great improvement.