Forex Forums | ForexLasers.com

Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX TRADING > Forex Systems

Murrey Math Trading System

Forex Systems

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 27-04-2009, 02:54
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default Murrey Math Trading System

Hi there, I am newbie in forex and also in this forum. Is there any one familar and using murrey math system for your day to day trading technique. Appreciate if you can share you system with indicators in this forum for the benefit of every members. Or if already available and usefull somewhere in this forum, please indicate the links. Thanks :)
Old 15-05-2009, 13:03
Level II Lasers Member

Send a message via Yahoo to db-trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangkita View Post
Hi there, I am newbie in forex and also in this forum. Is there any one familar and using murrey math system for your day to day trading technique. Appreciate if you can share you system with indicators in this forum for the benefit of every members. Or if already available and usefull somewhere in this forum, please indicate the links. Thanks :)
HI

I have added Murry Math to all my systems and it works well. There are several versions of the indicators out there and it works on all time frames. The attached indicator is the one I use.

Forex factory also has a thread dedicated to this sytem
Attached Files
File Type: ex4 MML_Same_All_TF.ex4 (12.5 KB)
Old 25-05-2009, 14:49
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default Profitable Murrey Math

As an experience trader, appreciate if you could share with us your manual/instruction how to use this MM probably which pairs, timeframe, the best trading hours, etc. thanks
Old 01-06-2009, 07:51
Level II Lasers Member

Send a message via Yahoo to db-trader

Quote:
As an experience trader, appreciate if you could share with us your manual/instruction how to use this MM probably which pairs, timeframe, the best trading hours, etc. thanks
hi orangkita, I found the attached word.doc very helpful. Hope it uploads as I've had problems recently uploading to the forum. If not PM me and I'll email it to you
Attached Files
File Type: doc How I use Murrey Math.doc (54.5 KB)
Old 02-08-2009, 09:42
Level 1 Lasers Member

Quote:
I would also like to thank you for taking the time to explane the way you use murry math well done mate... and for the other ppl that take the time to explane things to the news guys gals like my self it helps so much saves us so much time i have picked up on so much what lil time i have been here thansk agin all of you ... for your time i have been to other sites where thay treat new ppl like thay are stupid its all on a curve in time we will get there and pick up things here and there and maybe be able to return some of the things we have picked up also thanks so so much agin all of you