Forex Forums | ForexLasers.com

Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX TRADING > Forex Systems

My experiences with Vladimir's forex signals club

Forex Systems

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 18-12-2012, 03:15
Level II Lasers Member

Default My experiences with Vladimir's forex signals club

I know many are looking for a signal service, and obviously to have it as profitable as possible, run by professionals and not marketing scammers…

Since I am very satisfied with the forex signals and mentoring club by Vladimir Ribakov, I feel I must share it here.

This is the link to their website: http://www.vladimirforexsignals.com/

First of all it is run by Vladimir which is very credible person and doesn't hide behind his computer screen (for example he sometimes tradvels to different countries where he comes to teach practical workshops of his methods: http://worldforexseminars.com/

Second, I see on my own account - his forex signals are profitable!

If you look at the "performance" page of Vladimir's signals website, you will see a table of trades. These are the true trades I got, so I can testify they accurately represent the kind of results that one can expect from the signals.

Also, as far as the forex education and mentoring goes, I enjoy his live trading room (when I have time to attend, if not I watch the video).

In the members' area there is a huge library of video and webinars, and you get a daily market review with trades and explanations, forex indicators, etc... so I feel I get much more than just signals.

One last thing, if you don't have time to trade or don't want to, they give you a trade copier EA that you can place on your metatrader, and it copies all the signals automatically.
Old 02-02-2013, 03:30
Level II Lasers Member

Default Re: My experiences with Vladimir's forex signals club

The month of January has ended, and here is my update for Vladimir's Forex Signals performance for this month: it's been a good month with +600 pips on Vladimir's signals plus his live trading room signals. These results correspond with the official performance here:

http://www.vladimirforexsignals.com/...erformance.php

What's also cool is that he started a stocks & commodities & indices signals channel, and I already got 4 trades, all profitable (via Metatrader CFD's).
Old 05-09-2015, 17:59
Level IV Lasers Member

Default Re: My experiences with Vladimir's forex signals club

In my trading career, I selected as my trading platform GCI to trade permanently due to having proper environment for applying any trading strategy. From all trading policy, I like most price action strategy that I always use in my trading platform due to getting accurate candlestick which is very supportive to predict the real movement of this market with certainly. So, it is possible to me to make profit in a short time.