Forex Forums | ForexLasers.com

Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX TRADING > Forex Systems

Learning divergence and other forex strategies

Forex Systems

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-12-2012, 04:09
Level II Lasers Member

Default Learning divergence and other forex strategies

I'm taking the Divergence university home study program by Vladimir Ribakov and wanted to share my experiences.

I know Vladimir from his signals service where I am a member for three months. And in that time I made around 2700 pips from his signals and live trading room.

I took Vladimir's divergence university course because I want to know exactly how he trades and how he comes up with these signals which are so accurate.

Now I'm in course 3 of the divergence university, where I learn about hidden divergence and extreme divergence, mainly using MACD divergence.

Vladimir is doing excellent work in explaining and showing exactly how he developed his forex methods and advanced technical anaylisys tools, to come up with his accurate predictions.

The lessons are easy to understand and the exercises are excellent. I really feel I learn a lot and he is a true professional.

So I would very much recommend his course and signals service.

If anyone in the forums has questions about my experiences with the signals and courses I will be very glad to answer.

This is the link:

http://www.divergenceuniversity.com