Forex Forums | ForexLasers.com

Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX TRADING > Forex Systems

Some of the Best II

Forex Systems

View Poll Results: What do you think of VForce?
Best I've seen yet 0 0%
One of the best 4 50.00%
Good but needs work 2 25.00%
Just OK 2 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 30-03-2009, 23:27
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default Some of the Best II

Hi Guys,

I would kike to thank all the readers of my first thread "Some of the Best". I am starting this new thread because I just made a interesting and promising find that, again, I would like to share for the benefit of all.

The system is called VForce and IT WORKS!!

Again I combine it with my other systems to confirm each others signals.

I took the last trade you see as a short entry on the screen shot and I'll leave it up to you to guess ho many pips the signal generated. (Hint: more than 100)

The system comes with it's own instruction and is very well put together.

As always please follow sound money management principles and don't take trades that don't make scene. Always know the mayor trend.

Happy trading!!!

Please let me know how this worked for you,
Attached Thumbnails
Some of the Best II-eur-usd-03-27-09.gif  
Attached Files
File Type: zip vForce.zip (105.6 KB)
Old 01-04-2009, 06:36
Level II Lasers Member

Default I agree

I found this system a couple of weeks ago and have been watching it with a demo account.

has been a very good indicator.
Old 01-04-2009, 07:25
Level II Lasers Member

Default forgot to add

the system if for the eur/usd.....but i have been using it on the gbpusd also with good results.

the instructions says to use it on the 15m charts......but I've been getting good alerts on the 5m
Old 01-04-2009, 20:55
Level III Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulsar1 View Post
Hi Guys,

I would kike to thank all the readers of my first thread "Some of the Best". I am starting this new thread because I just made a interesting and promising find that, again, I would like to share for the benefit of all.

I took the last trade you see as a short entry on the screen shot and I'll leave it up to you to guess ho many pips the signal generated. (Hint: more than 100)

As always please follow sound money management principles and don't take trades that don't make scene. Always know the mayor trend.

Happy trading!!!

Hello pulsar this is gold. thanks for sharing. if only this can be made into a EA so if anyone out there can, you will be a legend.
Old 02-04-2009, 07:30
Level III Lasers Member

Default Gratitude

Thanks Pulsar for the system.

Much appreciated.
Old 05-04-2009, 11:26
Level II Lasers Member

Default Forex Supra

I just pourchased this and will be giving it a try this week.
I'll let everyone how it does.
I believe it works off the same but not exact concept as Forex Killer.
If anyone has any experience with these two please let me know your results.

cwave:)
Old 06-04-2009, 18:08
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default some of the best II

Pls i need someone to briefly explain how to place the trailing stop of 50 pips as per the instruction that goes with this indicator. I understand everyother instruction and wish to try it out on my demo ASAP.Strange request?. Yeah, i am new.
Old 06-04-2009, 22:54
Level II Lasers Member

Some decent pips with this system today. As the OP says it's sensible to look out for trendlines, S&R, major trends etc. I'm going to try it on demo.

Edit: And another short. Not sure I would have taken this one but it was profitable. Possible break of a head and shoulders neckline?
Attached Thumbnails
Some of the Best II-pips.jpg   Some of the Best II-eurusd.jpg  

Last edited by Raskolnikov; 06-04-2009 at 23:42.
Old 20-04-2009, 00:52
Level 1 Lasers Member

looks interesting...thanks for the system
Old 21-04-2009, 06:32
Level II Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake View Post
the system if for the eur/usd.....but i have been using it on the gbpusd also with good results.

the instructions says to use it on the 15m charts......but I've been getting good alerts on the 5m
UPDATE: been using it on several pairs now. When I get the alert I usually watch for a break from the previous close and enter my trade then, instead of waiting for the price posted.

Been getting good results.
Old 25-04-2009, 16:20
Level 1 Lasers Member

Anyone has the vForceAlerts.mq4 indicator?I want to see the code and perhaps improve it!;)
Old 26-04-2009, 12:46
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default vForce

The only one I have is compiled...
Attached Files
File Type: ex4 vForceAlerts.ex4 (12.5 KB)
Old 27-04-2009, 00:42
Level II Lasers Member

Send a message via Yahoo to db-trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake View Post
UPDATE: been using it on several pairs now. When I get the alert I usually watch for a break from the previous close and enter my trade then, instead of waiting for the price posted.

Been getting good results.
HI Jake

I agree, I've been using this system as well on GU as well as EU and its possible to get in much earlier than the posted price. I've also had some very good results
Old 27-04-2009, 19:23
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default Thanks!

I just found this TODAY and it lokks promising. Thank you oce again.

Quote:
Hi Guys,

Happy trading!!!

Old 04-05-2009, 12:14
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default Not undestand ur manual

Quote:
Hi Guys,

Happy trading!!!

Sir,

In the manual, it is stated "Take 80% profit at 20 pips". I could not get the meaning of this. Would u please explain more detail.

Thanks.
Old 04-05-2009, 12:44
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default Taking 80% Profit

Simple,

If you are in your trade with 1 lot and the trade goes in your favor by 20 pips, you cover or close .8 of your position. (80%) = 1 x 80% = .8 Lots

If you are in your trade with 2 lot and the trade goes in your favor by 20 pips, you cover or close 1.8 lot (80%) = 2 x 80% = 1.6 lots

Hope this makes sense and helps.

Happy trading
Old 04-05-2009, 14:56
Level 1 Lasers Member

Quote:
Simple,

If you are in your trade with 1 lot and the trade goes in your favor by 20 pips, you cover or close .8 of your position. (80%) = 1 x 80% = .8 Lots

If you are in your trade with 2 lot and the trade goes in your favor by 20 pips, you cover or close 1.8 lot (80%) = 2 x 80% = 1.6 lots

Hope this makes sense and helps.

Happy trading
Thanks for the prompt reply. I think this is great indicator. May I ask another question, please?
1. In the case realizing 80% of our position, that means 50 pip trailing stop will only apply on 20%, right?
2. If a red bar appears, but our pending order has not been hit, then the next or next 2 bar with blue bar appears, what should we do with this pending order? As well as the same question if blue bar appears first then red bar at the next or next 2 bar.
3. What time frame and pairs are the best performance and most suitable with this indicator?
4. It is very thankful and appreciated if u may share the source code as I plan to write EA using this indicator. And, of cource I will share the EA to this forum.

Thanks.

Regards,
Harsen

Last edited by harsen_kiyo; 04-05-2009 at 15:18.
Old 06-05-2009, 11:30
Level 1 Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by harsen_kiyo View Post
Thanks for the prompt reply. I think this is great indicator. May I ask another question, please?
1. In the case realizing 80% of our position, that means 50 pip trailing stop will only apply on 20%, right?
2. If a red bar appears, but our pending order has not been hit, then the next or next 2 bar with blue bar appears, what should we do with this pending order? As well as the same question if blue bar appears first then red bar at the next or next 2 bar.
3. What time frame and pairs are the best performance and most suitable with this indicator?
4. It is very thankful and appreciated if u may share the source code as I plan to write EA using this indicator. And, of cource I will share the EA to this forum.

Thanks.

Regards,
Harsen
Bro Pulsar1,

please reply... Thanks.
Old 11-05-2009, 20:38
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default Questions.

Please, if you have not done so, download the instructions included and read them.

The answers to your questions are there.

Happy trading.