Forex Lasers Forum  

Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX TRADING > Forex Systems

Forex systems

Forex Systems

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-03-2012, 09:02
Level III Lasers Member

Default Forex systems

What are all the statistics that the forex system can produce? Share the information about forex trading systems.....
Old 09-03-2012, 15:41
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default Re: Forex systems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvey View Post
What are all the statistics that the forex system can produce? Share the information about forex trading systems.....
by statistics you mean the return on your portfolio?
Old 10-03-2012, 07:42
Level III Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GretRodney View Post
by statistics you mean the return on your portfolio?
The strategy report of the forex trading account.... What are all the report specification provided by the forex systems?
Old 16-03-2012, 09:42
Level IV Lasers Member

I think it all deppends on your expectations - e.g. they have to be realistic no matter what system you use. there is no system that can give you 1mill from 100 bucks...in contrast I get a 25-30%roi on 3000 dollars investment with zulutrade autotrading, not even manually trading.
Old 23-03-2012, 12:20
Level III Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fx4nerds View Post
I think it all deppends on your expectations - e.g. they have to be realistic no matter what system you use. there is no system that can give you 1mill from 100 bucks...in contrast I get a 25-30%roi on 3000 dollars investment with zulutrade autotrading, not even manually trading.
Have you really benefited with the forex auto trade software? Share your experience in using zulutrade for the forex trade!
Old 06-06-2012, 14:44
Level 1 Lasers Member

Hi,
I've tried Zulutrade and Tradecopier and I can't complain...
The main difference is that zulutrade has a "closed system" of EAs and in tradecopier one can act as EA or as a "simple" investor following others. Obviously this makes zulutrade more reliable from the investor point of view, and Tradecopier more profitable for more experienced traders.

But the bottomline is that is very dangerous to just leave your money on others hands, the better you know how forex works, the better you will be able to take advantage of those kind of softwares.
Old 28-06-2012, 21:53
Level 1 Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fx4nerds View Post
there is no system that can give you 1mill from 100 bucks...
Well said, and whenever someone promises you this look out, because it's a scam.
Old 02-11-2012, 10:14
Level 1 Lasers Member

An automated forex system operates on pre defined perimeters. This allows you to control how your trade offs will go. Keep in mind that this automatic system operates using a distinct network of systems and other relevant applications and programs, thus making it impenetrable to mistakes. Every action it does is done in reference to your preexisting codes. The program will not make any transactions that will be a risk or mistake for your business.Learn more about forex system.
Old 16-11-2012, 13:19
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyn101 View Post
Hi,
I've tried Zulutrade and Tradecopier and I can't complain...
The main difference is that zulutrade has a "closed system" of EAs and in tradecopier one can act as EA or as a "simple" investor following others. Obviously this makes zulutrade more reliable from the investor point of view, and Tradecopier more profitable for more experienced traders.

But the bottomline is that is very dangerous to just leave your money on others hands, the better you know how forex works, the better you will be able to take advantage of those kind of softwares.
this comment is totally incorrect on several levels:
1)zulutrade is not a closed system - traders that you decide to follow(or the som called copy) has thousands of differents trading styles and strategies - some use EAs, others are swing traders,, others are manually closing scalpers, others are day traders......and other are some mix in between. So we are so not talking about a closed system but actually a pretty dynamic one. Secondly, the so-called investor or follower has its own account management, and he/she decided on how much to attribute to each trader that they decide to follow.there are also protective features that the platfrom offers in order to secure the followers investment - so we are talking about full safety here.
Old 16-04-2015, 14:08
Level IV Lasers Member

Essentially, it is not probable at all to build success in forex history, if you do not have a reliable support from a trading platform, in spite of having most accurate trading skill. And, I have realized it very deeply for becomes as a Muslim. As like, although I was competent to make profit but I could not take out properly for having many kinds of restrictions. Then, I have selected GCI where I am getting all trading facilities as like general trader. Here, I opened my account like general account without any limitations. And, amusingly, I get all profit that I earned, because this trading platform has no hidden or extra fees. As a result I am able to withdraw my money at any time freely.
Old 30-04-2015, 12:26
Level 1 Lasers Member

Been doing some time with Zulu signal provider. It's not a get rich quick type of scheme but it fairly works fine and that has been one of my main source of passive income.
Old 24-07-2015, 17:33
Level IV Lasers Member

Without learning it is not possible at all to keep survive successfully in Forex because of its volatility. So , I am very much dedicated to learn Forex properly with support of my trading platform GCI where huge facilities are available for learning. Now, I am taking Forex eBook where I got traders psychology and the behavior with essential concepts and terms. I am also getting successful trading tips from this course.so my learning life is very flexible.
Old 26-07-2015, 17:09
Level 1 Lasers Member

It is complicated and varies from Forex platform to Forex platform.
Old 24-08-2015, 17:00
Level IV Lasers Member

It is very problematic to find a trading broker where our investment is too much secure. By the way, I have decided to invest my money in GCI trading platform which is considered as a regulated award winning broker by the high authorize in this trading stage. This trading platform provides 20% welcome bonus when you kick a live account.
Old 08-09-2015, 16:51
Level IV Lasers Member

At the present time, I am able to make profit consistency after passing a long time, so my trading life is very pleasurable. But, for acquiring this environment I worked very hard with GCI Financial. This trading platform always supports me to become a successful trader very rapidly by providing many exclusive trading facilities. And, they all time devoted to their traders especially the newcomer.
Old 06-11-2015, 09:52
Level 1 Lasers Member

I started with Tradeo.

My financial adviser there helped me use their copy trade system and recommended who to copy. It's hard if you have no clue who to copy...

They also gave me some free training so I can do some trading on my own as well and evaluate signals that other users provide.