Forex Forums | ForexLasers.com

Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX TRADING > Forex Systems

Has anyone tried "The Wizard"

Forex Systems

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-03-2009, 22:16
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default Has anyone tried "The Wizard"

I've seen the TV ads for "The Wizard", attended one of their 1 hour webinars and even signed up for the one week trial (but did not really have time to learn what to do so I could fully evaluate it.

From my initial viewing of it, it seems like it might be useful in finding profitable Forex trades. However, as most us have discovered, things are not always as profitable as they seem.

Have you tried it? Do you find it worth the hundred bucks a month?

Thanks.

Whoisthere48
Old 13-03-2009, 19:33
Level 1 Lasers Member

Have they got a website?
Old 14-03-2009, 03:40
Level IV Lasers Member

Default wizard.com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoisthere48 View Post
I've seen the TV ads for "The Wizard", attended one of their 1 hour webinars and even signed up for the one week trial (but did not really have time to learn what to do so I could fully evaluate it.

From my initial viewing of it, it seems like it might be useful in finding profitable Forex trades. However, as most us have discovered, things are not always as profitable as they seem.

Have you tried it? Do you find it worth the hundred bucks a month?

Thanks.

Whoisthere48
If it is www.wizard .com?
They have a scanner which gives signals weekly and daily chart TF. They trade with the higher timeframe trend. 66% are profitable if PT taken at the 50% target. I THINK IT IS BETTER FOR STOCKS AND INDICES RATHER THEN FOREX because it gives more opportunities and geared for those markets. I heard further down the track, more is being added like 4 h signals for forex markets.

Last edited by lrathi; 14-03-2009 at 03:42.
Old 14-03-2009, 13:34
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default Auto trade systems--EA's

HI guys & gals...I have purchased just about all of the EA's advertised for auto trading meta4, very few worked satisfactorly..Even backtesting with strategy testing gave less than desirable results..Anyone interested in trying out an EA without wasting your money just send pm to my email address and I'll send a copy.
Old 16-03-2009, 07:48
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipchaser View Post
HI guys & gals...I have purchased just about all of the EA's advertised for auto trading meta4, very few worked satisfactorly..Even backtesting with strategy testing gave less than desirable results..Anyone interested in trying out an EA without wasting your money just send pm to my email address and I'll send a copy.
In regards to EA's,

there are two major groups that try EA's and post LIVE demo account results for all to see. Dont waste your time and money anymore. Just request them to to the job. Many EA owners give them a free copy to run LIVE for their subscribers to see the results.

I have no commercial interest in either group, so I hope I have not breached any forum rules in this regard.

Below are the links:

forex blog by ckowyong - finding the best forex expert advisor…

DayTradeForex.com: Your Source For Educational Forex Resources
Old 16-03-2009, 07:54
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by forexbandit75 View Post
Have they got a website?
The Wizard

I tried the forex for a month. I think Ashfx v2 is better, especially now with SWINGMAN's coding for the signals.

With ASHFX2 like ASHFX1 always know
1. where your major Support and resistance
2. Trade with the higher TF trend. There are many Multitimeframe(MTF) indicators available for MT4 FREE from forums. USe a simple MTF moving average as a filter.

You will make money!