Forex Forums | ForexLasers.com

Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX TRADING > Forex Discussion

What is the best automated forex trading software for beginners?

Forex Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-10-2010, 20:11
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default What is the best automated forex trading software for beginners?

I am planning to try my luck in forex market. I have read about many automated forex trading softwares online. But I wanna here from yahoo answers community their opinion about the best automated forex trading software for beginners. Please help me choose the best automated forex trading software.
Old 16-10-2010, 14:08
Level III Lasers Member

Forex Tracer is the only software that assumes absolutely no knowledge of Forex trading or computers. Designed to be implemented by even the most technically challenged, the system is a "‘set and forget" program that requires NO human intervention. All that is required is a basic internet connection and the ability to follow the simple setup procedure, everything else is done for you! And there is an unconditional 8 weeks money back guarantee.
Old 18-10-2010, 06:38
Level II Lasers Member

Since there is less to zero human interface, the automated forex trading software helps minimize or eliminate involvement of emotion. As human beings when we know we are about to loose we tend to start questioning our decision making skills that could lead to more human error.
Old 16-12-2013, 13:36
Level II Lasers Member

Default Re: What is the best automated forex trading software for beginners?

If you want a automate trading, don't ever to try bought an EA from any seller...
The result will not guarantee you...
Just find out free EA from forums.....
Old 17-12-2013, 05:54
Level III Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by edojoker View Post
If you want a automate trading, don't ever to try bought an EA from any seller...
The result will not guarantee you...
Just find out free EA from forums.....
Have you had a bad experience about EA that are for subscription? But I think you are right, there are free EA and you can find some of them in Forex forums.
Old 19-12-2013, 10:30
Level V Lasers Member

For me, trading manual is the best, because in addition to giving me more opportunities to hone my trading skills, trading manual gives own satisfaction, with manual trading, I know the results of my trading's ability that I have mastered, where the weakness of the strategy that I use and how anticipate the possibility of loss in next trading
Old 09-01-2014, 13:43
Level III Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclegober View Post
For me, trading manual is the best, because in addition to giving me more opportunities to hone my trading skills, trading manual gives own satisfaction, with manual trading, I know the results of my trading's ability that I have mastered, where the weakness of the strategy that I use and how anticipate the possibility of loss in next trading
Well said unclegober. I've actually learned that trading via manual is indeed the best especially for new traders. As you mentioned, manual trading allows you to enhance and develop your trading skills. This also permits you to make your own trading strategy that will work according to your goal and trading target.