Forex Lasers Forum  

Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX TRADING > Forex Discussion

free forex trading Idea

Forex Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 24-09-2010, 06:59
Level II Lasers Member

Default free forex trading Idea

If you are looking for tips and ideas, you may find yourself in a tough situation. You could look for signal providers or forums, but other than that you will be better off on your own in the long run I think.
Old 13-10-2010, 18:29
Level II Lasers Member

It is not a bad idea if a trader subscribes for trading tips, but he must check the tips before trading on those tips, after checking the tips quality he can take any decision.
Old 26-10-2010, 22:03
Level 1 Lasers Member

Free Forex educational videos can be a great audio/visual tool to learn from, especially for the novice Forex trader. There are some really excellent free trading videos available on YouTube and on various Forex trading educational websites that give you an in-depth look into some very powerful price action trading methods. Free trading videos that accompany a Forex educational course or similar Forex product, can often be a good way to become familiar with the product or course before you buy it. Anyone who is legit and selling a product they themselves fully believe in and use, will likely offer free educational videos that shed a great deal of light onto the services they are providing.Stock Update
Old 28-10-2010, 06:16
Level II Lasers Member

You can trade many different currency pairs (45 or more) as well as gold and silver trades on popular online network.this bring you a great deal of flexibility in your trades and maximizes the profit potential.
Old 01-11-2010, 19:01
Level 1 Lasers Member

Forex trading strategies that actually work and are highly profitable are not easy to come by on the internet. Most people charge you an arm and a leg to learn something that they supposedly are profiting off of themselves. If the product they are offering to you is genuine they should at least offer some part of it for free so that you can get a good idea of what it consists of. There are some really good free Forex strategies available on the internet that you should check out before spending thousands of dollars on some overly-complicated trading system or signal service. Some free Forex strategies are simple yet highly effective and can be used as your primary method for Forex. More complicated and more expensive strategies do not always equal more profitability; in fact there is a psychological phenomenon that usually happens with overly complicated trading methods that will generally cause you to lose money in the long run.

Stock Update
Old 02-11-2010, 19:04
Level II Lasers Member

hi everybody. I'm newbie and have question for those who are not just beginners here. I found a robot and downloaded it for free from here http://www.forexfreebot.com/ and still it's work is stable/ but how to check if it is reliable? is it possible that it works well now but may be i can lose money later?
Old 20-03-2012, 14:07
Level II Lasers Member

Default Re: free forex trading Idea

i think u should not use any forex robot for trading live..better if u use technical analysis by ur self and read daily forex news,, and learn how to use multiple time frame for real trading.....
Old 21-08-2012, 12:44
Level 1 Lasers Member

If you're emotional I'd recommend a robot.
Old 22-08-2012, 12:20
Level 1 Lasers Member

It is difficult to know if someone's tips are actually good because you must first trade based upon that info to see if it's effective or not.
Old 27-11-2012, 07:22
Level 1 Lasers Member

Investment in Forex is quickest method for making good income. This business needs maturity and sincerity, as you have to keep a look on market trends all the time. Make suitable plan to achieve your goal.
Old 03-12-2012, 07:48
Level V Lasers Member

very informative about the forex industry, thanks
Old 30-01-2013, 06:51
Level II Lasers Member

Forex Investment is a short method for increasing income, whenever anyone want to invest in forex trading so they need to choose a better service with unique strategies and Ideas. Nice thread you have added here, it can help the forex investors.

how to trade options
Old 07-07-2013, 07:43
Level IV Lasers Member

Send a message via Yahoo to mocharifin

Quote:
Originally Posted by fxjmcalster View Post
If you're emotional I'd recommend a robot.
I dont think so...
If you using robot, you should handle and manage it...
If you don't manage and leave it work, i'm sure it will collaps...
Leaving robot is danger...It needs secretary (ourself)..
So, if you got emotion. you should ended your trade and relax first...
Old 15-03-2015, 07:07
Level II Lasers Member

You are right mocharifin. Using EA is still using emotion management. But its only for semi automate. If full automate trading using EA, it do not use emotion management.
Old 19-10-2015, 15:53
Level IV Lasers Member

Send a message via Yahoo to mocharifin

Do you have EA fatonah??
If yes, can you share it to us here.
Old 08-11-2015, 16:50
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mocharifin View Post
Do you have EA fatonah??
If yes, can you share it to us here.
No i dont prefer using EA, as in a turbulent market situation, EA might fix a wrong trade.
Old 09-12-2015, 11:57
Level IV Lasers Member

Guys what EA you can recommend me to trade on zero spread account (its from Hotforex). I guess it should be some scalping EA but where I can find or buy it maybe?
Thanks in advance.
Old 14-12-2015, 20:39
Level 1 Lasers Member

News trading is very common but it has more chance in long-term except big news.
Old 25-01-2016, 02:14
Level II Lasers Member

Send a message via Yahoo to samuelp80

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangtrader View Post
Guys what EA you can recommend me to trade on zero spread account (its from Hotforex). I guess it should be some scalping EA but where I can find or buy it maybe?
Thanks in advance.
Zero spread? I think that no broker will give zero spread, actually its floating spread, sometimes it will become huge spread when market was huge volatile.
If we use EA, i recommended to use fix spread. you can use fix spread from Liteforex Open a Forex trading account with the LiteForex company
Old 25-01-2016, 09:08
Level IV Lasers Member

You should google for it, many brokers are offering zero spread account (raw spread)
Old 27-02-2016, 05:13
Level II Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmusci87 View Post
You should google for it, many brokers are offering zero spread account (raw spread)
Floating spread is little risky because our spread can wide. But if you can find right moment its good choice. Just using great broker such as mayzus,liteforex and fxpro for better entry process
Old 15-05-2016, 18:35
Level 1 Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KajolThappar View Post
If you are looking for tips like a stock tip, you may find yourself in a tough situation. You could look for signal providers for tips, but other than that you will be on your own finding your own tips.
In general I was always wondering - if these trading signals are so good - why sharing them? If they are good - you are just loosing your edge.
Old 05-02-2017, 16:15
Level II Lasers Member

if i need any idea for trading i read a blog on liteforex site
Old 12-07-2017, 18:22
Level 1 Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkMindFX View Post
In general I was always wondering - if these trading signals are so good - why sharing them? :) If they are good - you are just loosing your edge :)
You think that in this world no one will share a good free one. The best use your knowledge and your intelligence than other people's signals.
Old 22-08-2017, 06:31
Level III Lasers Member

Here are some tips from me on how to start trading profitably for free without any courses (especially paid ones). Hope, this answer will be useful for beginners. Let’s go!

At first, you should get theoretical knowledge about the market.

1. Educate yourself and read special books. For example, “ForeX Trading for Maximum Profit: The Best Kept Secret Off Wall Street” by Raghee Horner is very good for novices, I read it when I was beginning to trade on Forex. Horner also wrote an excellent “Thirty Days of FOREX Trading: Trades, Tactics, and Techniques”. Anyway, this author is my personal choice, you are free to look for something you like.

2. Read Fx blogs. Forex Crunch, Investopedia, Forex Notes, BabyPips, Forex Factory are the best one for me. You can find a good piece of advice there.

3. Make out a trading strategy or taking an already working one (find it in the Internet), test it and see how it works. Try to master it. But don’t go away from it’s rules (if you haven’t changed the rules, of course).

4. Practice. You need MORE practice. Start with a Demo account, for example, my broker offers free demo. But all of them are free and you can get even several accounts from different brokers to compare them and find the best one for you. Then continue with trading real money, decide what strategy is yours, and start making money!

Remember, that you should keep in mind all the tips which you will learn from literature. You will have to make all your decisions logic and automatic. After some time, when you’ll be experienced enough, you should feel the ground. Meet your losses and wins not as something outstanding, but as a lesson.

Other things will come to you with the further experience. Work hard and the profit won’t be late.
Old 23-10-2017, 03:51
Level IV Lasers Member

I don't think that Forex Trading would be at any point free. You may learn it for free, but you would be needing money to invest in it.
Old 25-10-2017, 17:39
Level III Lasers Member

In Forex trading, we the traders have to be professional if we want to get maximal result from this volatile trading place. and for being a professional trader we the traders have to pass a long time period for acquiring most powerful analyzing trade knowledge which is really supportive to predict the faction of this market with certainly. And besides this also important to keep trading discipline with great money management.
Old 26-02-2018, 16:42
Level IV Lasers Member

hello mates, what EA you can recommend me to trade on zero spread account (its from FreshForex). I guess it should be some scalping EA but where I can find or buy it maybe?
Thanks in advance.
Old 13-05-2018, 01:36
Level IV Lasers Member

Most of the traders fail in Forex because of their mistakes in trading, you can find the-most-common-103-forex-trading-mistakes here: The Common 103 Forex Trading Mistakes | Forex Trading Big
Old 19-05-2018, 02:44
Level IV Lasers Member

Before you even start a trading career, make sure you have made enough preparations. These just not mean having enough money to start an investment, but you should also be equipped with research and practice.