Old 15-01-2010, 00:50
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default forex for all

Hello Traders friends.My name is Guenter
from germany.Ich find this forum very interesting and full of good news
Old 11-09-2010, 13:28
Level III Lasers Member

Hello Guenter,

Welcome to the forum. This is really a nice forum to enhance your trading ability and increase your trading knowledge. I am sure that you will have a wonderful time here.
Old 16-09-2010, 19:57
Level 1 Lasers Member

Hello,
I am also new to this forum and i also joined this because i find it interesting. it contains many kind of good news related to trading,forex and others.

thanks!!
Old 21-09-2010, 04:30
Level II Lasers Member

Hello Jasper,

I am new to this forum and even I find some good discussions being going on here, which actually inspired me to join the forum. I hope that I could gain some good knowledge from here.
Old 27-10-2010, 21:02
Level 1 Lasers Member

I think this concept is truly revolutionary, and wouldn't advise anyone against giving it a try for 60 days, which is the duration of time you get to try it out to see how effective it is for you. If you want to learn effective Forex trading as you go, perhaps you will want to consider conducting your own Bob Iaccino Forex review. Your program investment will be promptly refunded if it doesn't help you become a better trader.
Old 28-10-2010, 05:54
Level II Lasers Member

Forex trading involve the buying and selling of two currencies at the same time. This combination is often dubbed across, because it occur between two money; for instance, the usd/jpg. the highest traded currencies in forex are the us dollar , the euro and the u.k pound the major.
Old 04-11-2010, 17:49
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default forex for all

Forex market does not always behave the same. Sometimes it doesn’t trend for a long time and so trend traders have to sit on the fence and do nothing. Sometimes it keeps on moving strongly toward a direction and it doesn’t give you any chance to enter. Sometimes it keeps on moving inside a range and those who are used to trade with some special times frames only, will not be able to trade for a long time. Above all, sometimes a good trading system that was used to work like a charm, stops working and starts hitting the stop loss.
Old 09-11-2010, 11:29
Level II Lasers Member

it is very necessary to take Forex very seriously from the first day of your trading and then you are going to learn many new things in a very fast time and get the great results.! Hab=ve a success!
Old 14-05-2014, 15:16
Level IV Lasers Member

Send a message via ICQ to chin100 Send a message via AIM to chin100 Send a message via Yahoo to chin100
Default Re: forex for all

Welcome to the forum. Forex forums always help people to get some knowldge and learn about Forex. Forex is a good business and we can make good money if we have good knowldge and skills about it.
Old 20-05-2014, 17:02
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chin100 View Post
Welcome to the forum. Forex forums always help people to get some knowldge and learn about Forex. Forex is a good business and we can make good money if we have good knowldge and skills about it.
eanrning from forex is tough and you should learn all the basic skill and gain knowledge about the market before entering.
Old 23-05-2014, 03:41
Level V Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orni308 View Post
eanrning from forex is tough and you should learn all the basic skill and gain knowledge about the market before entering.
To get benefits in the forex business, we must increase the knowledge we gained. one way is to enter the contest demo account.Demo contest are great to learn trading and you will even get a prize if you are successful. Currently I am participating in Armada Markets demo contest and link
Old 03-06-2014, 14:55
Level II Lasers Member

Following demo contest will be more useful than trade in demo/virtual.
Here also good source for making money for free
Old 03-06-2014, 15:47
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by edojoker View Post

Both are beneficial but as far a newbie is concerned he should be more concentrated on Demo trading than on Demo contest.
Old 06-06-2014, 02:05
Level V Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by edojoker View Post
yes, following demo contest is good for the trader. Demo contest are great to learn trading and you will even get a prize if you are successful. Currently I am participating in Armada Markets demo contest and link
Old 11-04-2021, 08:26
Level V Lasers Member

I think risk is down to the lack of education and experience, if we gain knowledge and experience, it is all very easy to work in Forex, I have been trading since last 3-4 years, and I have done nothing extra-ordinary, but I have went with a very simple and straight forward way, it is through collecting knowledge. The best source for me so far has been Babypips, it is well trusted site to learn from. I was unable to complete through their whole setup, but I did collect info that was useful for me, it has really helped me especially with broker like FreshForex, as I am able to execute whatever I have learn easily from their demo contest facility.
Old 12-04-2021, 12:34
Level V Lasers Member

When it comes to brokers the first thing I look for is proper licensing and regulation. If the broker in question does not have that I don't even bother, the risks are too great.
Old 29-07-2021, 12:36
Level III Lasers Member

In Fx trading lots of brokers we have and most of them are found to be scams. We can choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used; if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. From all trading strategies scalping is mainly considered as a most usable trading policy that brings profit in a short time. But by and large trading brokers don’t allow trading concept such as this.
Old 30-07-2021, 18:01
Level IV Lasers Member

Forex Trading is for all and without Forex, but you would have to learn a lot before you would be able to enter the Forex Market.
Old 02-08-2021, 07:13
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
In Fx trading lots of brokers we have and most of them are found to be scams. We can choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used; if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. From all trading strategies scalping is mainly considered as a most usable trading policy that brings profit in a short time. But by and large trading brokers don’t allow trading concept such as this.
I would disagree. For example such brokers like Hotforex is very reliable because it has been tested by time (more than 10 years in the game) offers excellent trading conditions and is licensed in several reputable jurisdictions like UK, Cyprus, etc.
Old 04-08-2021, 18:07
Level IV Lasers Member

Anyone can do Forex Trading, but not everyone will earn profit from the same as the Forex is very risky and you have to learn a lot before earning.