Forex Forums | ForexLasers.com

Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX TRADING > Forex Discussion

Useful tips & trics about forex trading

Forex Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 24-07-2010, 18:58
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default Useful tips & trics about forex trading

This might be of interest to anyone looking to make a second income trading Forex online there is a special online 5 day FREE forex course.These forex courses normally sell for thousands so it is great chance to learn how to currency trade for free . The trading strategy they teach is an end of day forex trading strategy meaning that once you attend the free courses it only takes 15 minutes in the evening to trade.

This will be a hugely informative course. It is suited to both beginners and advanced trading levels.This is not a get rich quick scheme but during the week you will learn everything you need to know to become a successful forex trader. If you cant make this they will let you know about upcoming forex courses when you sign up for updates.
The training company have also tied up a a deal with a leading spread betting company who will give people a free 120 dollars when they open an account and start actually trading with their new skills.The spread betting company is happy to do this as people who undergo good training are more likely to remain as customers. It costs the spread betting company much more to get new clients than 120 euros so they are satisfied with the deal.Please note the two companies are different.One simply trains.The other is for the actual trading and is a leading financially regulated company.You are under no obligation to use the trading company after your free course.But should you wish you can benefit from the free cash towards your trading.Full details are given to attendees of the Free 5 day course.
So I hope that helps people who might be interested in learning how to trade forex but did not know where to start.

Topics covered are as follows:

Day 1 Types Of Analysis, Types Of Charts
Day 2 Candlesticks And Trends, Moving Averages
Day 3 Support And Resistance, Pivot Points
Day 4 Putting It All Together
Day 5 The Swing Strategy Trading Plan

You can register for the free forex course on the website forexrepublic(dot)info
Old 25-07-2010, 08:51
Level II Lasers Member

Very interesting. Thanks for sharing.
Old 25-07-2010, 09:10
Level III Lasers Member

Hello Robmiller,

Thanks for sharing the wonderful tips and tricks about forex trading here. I will be of great help to newbies like me.
Old 28-07-2010, 10:29
Level III Lasers Member

Many novices fail to appreciate the importance of having the correct outlook toward trading in the Forex market. This is actually about making the proper preparations before beginning to trade in the Forex market. First of all, a novice trader must coordinate his personal goals and mindset so that he can connect with the market as well as with the tools used in Forex trading
Old 31-07-2010, 15:55
Level II Lasers Member

With Forex technical analysis, one tries to predict future price movements by analyzing historical market data. The majority of Forex traders use technical analysis to try to get an overall view of their investment’s price movements. Occasionally even a fundamentalist trader relies on technical analysis to get a better picture of a currency trend. With technical analysis, one can discern if the market is one a downswing, upswing or just moving sideways.

Technical analysis works by relying on a few assumptions:

• That all the fundamentals of the market are echoed in the price data. The underlying reasons for the price movements are not essential in technical analysis.

• The Forex market moves in repetitive patterns. These patterns are known as trends and are used as signals to govern a technical analyst investment strategy. The objective of technical analysis is to actually predict future trend by analyzing past trends.

• Because prices in the Forex market moves in predictable ways, Technical analysts do not believe that price fluctuations are random. Thus, once a trend has been established, it will continue for a certain period.
Old 02-08-2010, 11:58
Level II Lasers Member

Stick to you trading strategy and do not deviate because of gut feelings or hunches. Learn to exit the market when signals indicate that the market is about to swing in an unfavorable direction.

Learning to trust the trends is another important trick. Although currencies will always fluctuate slightly, they generally move steadily in one direction. If you are not sure on where to position yourself in the forex, following a trend is usually a safe bet.
Old 11-08-2010, 06:06
Level III Lasers Member

Well said Jason, The best advice, i can give to beginners is to use FX Charts. This is the quickest way to learn to trade and if you do it correctly, you could soon be making big gains in around 30 minutes a day. You don't need to watch the news,or study the economy, you just need to follow trends on a price chart and learn the high odds set ups, to get you in on the best trends and profits.
Old 11-09-2010, 13:17
Level III Lasers Member

To profit in trading, you must make recognize the markets. To recognize the markets, you must first know and recognize yourself. The first step of gaining self-awareness is ensuring that your risk tolerance and capital allocation to forex and trading are not excessive or lacking. This means that you must carefully study and analyze your own financial goals in engaging forex trading.
Old 21-09-2010, 04:55
Level II Lasers Member

Thanks Guys,

I really loved reading the discussion here.

Nice tips. I am sure that these tips will be of good help to newbies like me.
Old 01-10-2010, 22:01
Level 1 Lasers Member

Agree with the last comment. I've used some literature about the subj, but it doesn't help to trade on practice. Maybe this is my laziness, but there are only talks about. Meanwhile, I've solved my problem with EA. At least some stable income is day to day going to my account. I recommend it to you all to. Check it out here...
Old 13-10-2010, 18:56
Level II Lasers Member

I would like to share some trading rules with all traders. When we trade in forex market that time we always must keep in our mind some trading rules and must follow them:
1. Trend is friend – Always follow the market trend then you can make some money.
2. Never forget stop loss- Without stop loss forex trading can be very risky.
3. Never love with any stock or any currency pair.
4. Make diversified portfolio.
Old 16-10-2010, 13:45
Level III Lasers Member

A trading plan is especially crucial in Forex trading to stay ‘in-control’ against the emotional stress in speculative situation. Often, your emotions will blind and lead you to the negative sides: greed causes you to over-ride on a win while fear causes you to cut short in your profits. Hence, a well organized operation has to be predetermined and strictly followed. Always remember: “If you fail to plan, you plan to fail”.
Old 18-10-2010, 06:41
Level II Lasers Member

Trade on popular currency pairs and avoid thin market in Forex. The lack of public participation will cause difficulties in liquidate your positions. If you are beginners, we suggest the big five: USD/EUR, USD/JPY, USD/GBD, USD/CHF, and EUR/JPY. Avoid trading in too many markets as you may end up confusing yourself by all sorts of currency studies. Go for the major currency pairs and drill down your research in it.
Old 27-10-2010, 06:07
Level II Lasers Member

First, make sure you implement a trading plan. You should develop a foreign exchange trading system that you can stick with. Having a decent strategy is not enough you need a well-developed system to effectively implement your strategies. You should start by creating a schedule of when you will do your Forex trading. Next create on organized budget to keep track of the inflow and outflow of your money. It’s important to understand that Forex trading, like any business venture, will have its peaks and slumps. You should be prepared to stick to your system despite these fluctuations to maximize profits in the long run.
Old 25-11-2010, 18:12
Level II Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabrinathomas View Post
I would like to share some trading rules with all traders. When we trade in forex market that time we always must keep in our mind some trading rules and must follow them:
1. Trend is friend – Always follow the market trend then you can make some money.
2. Never forget stop loss- Without stop loss forex trading can be very risky.
3. Never love with any stock or any currency pair.
4. Make diversified portfolio.
Great! Thank you for sharing! And also it is very necessary to remember about the strategy we trade with and about the losses it can bring with itself.
Old 02-12-2010, 21:42
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by marrabel View Post
Great! Thank you for sharing! And also it is very necessary to remember about the strategy we trade with and about the losses it can bring with itself.
Also, remember that risk management is paramount, also not over trading is key to success in the markets.
Old 03-12-2010, 11:10
Level II Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fxPRtrader View Post
Also, remember that risk management is paramount, also not over trading is key to success in the markets.
Agree with you totally! Thanks for sharing. In any trading we should be very careful and remember about the risks. There are a lot of traders who like to risk, but still to save money is in our interest.
Old 04-01-2011, 15:54
Level 1 Lasers Member

Thank you adria.

Is it really that simple, with 30min work a day? I've to say I read about some people and they do a lot of money with a lot of money. But for those with less, is it possible to earn a salary every month, constantly?

I read as well about auto-trading tools. Are they really good, can we trust them. Basically, they do exactly the same thing: reading the trends in the charts.

What do you think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by adria View Post
Well said Jason, The best advice, i can give to beginners is to use FX Charts. This is the quickest way to learn to trade and if you do it correctly, you could soon be making big gains in around 30 minutes a day. You don't need to watch the news,or study the economy, you just need to follow trends on a price chart and learn the high odds set ups, to get you in on the best trends and profits.
Old 03-02-2011, 14:23
Level 1 Lasers Member

I've found it some days before and I do advice you to try it. Not a scam, I've tested :)
Old 12-02-2011, 17:28
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannylohra View Post
Thank you adria.

Is it really that simple, with 30min work a day? I've to say I read about some people and they do a lot of money with a lot of money. But for those with less, is it possible to earn a salary every month, constantly?

I read as well about auto-trading tools. Are they really good, can we trust them. Basically, they do exactly the same thing: reading the trends in the charts.

What do you think?
Auto trading tools are junk. You still have to control the risk and how you take profits, which are the hardest parts of trading. You can enter randomly and still make money if your winners make more than your losers lose. The most accurate trading system in the world doesn't mean shit if you can't control your risk.
Old 22-06-2014, 15:21
Level IV Lasers Member

Default Re: Useful tips & trics about forex trading

Great tips about Forex. I always love these types of tips about Forex.Forex can not be done correctly if we have no knowledge and skills about it.
Old 29-09-2014, 09:08
Level V Lasers Member

Create a trading plan. By putting your plan down in writing, you can clearly understand your methods behind your trading strategies. If you stick to your plan, you leave less opportunity to be tempted to trade on impulse.
Old 19-10-2014, 13:15
Level 1 Lasers Member

Thanks for this post. I have one question

From Indicator can i get correct info about Moving Averages ? Please reply anyone with this
Old 09-11-2014, 03:05
Level IV Lasers Member

Send a message via Yahoo to mocharifin

Keep more practice and practice.
Its best medicine to make you more talent in forex trading..
Old 10-11-2014, 10:45
Level V Lasers Member

Try to learn with Forex strategies. on this article is mostly ment for those who make their first steps in trading and have not yet decided what trading strategy to choose. The strategy itself depends on trader’s personality – some prefer smaller timeframes other bigger, some instrument move slower some faster, some traders feel comfortable with 1-2 trades per week, some do dozens of trades per day etc.

Although there are many different trading strategies on the financial markets. We’ll try to cover briefly some of the most popular of them, which can be modified in a countless ways according to personal preferences.