Forex Forums | ForexLasers.com

Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX TRADING > Forex Discussion

The best ever EA

Forex Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 15-07-2010, 13:07
Level II Lasers Member

Default The best ever EA

lately more and more traders use forex robot. i took mine here http://www.freerobot2010.com. it doesnt bring millions but it works stable and brings money, lately more and more traders use it. really comfortable cause if you want to earn by urself you have not so big risk with robot cause it will earn money while you are learning and trying new strategies. try it and im sure you will like as much as i do.
Old 17-07-2010, 11:34
Level III Lasers Member

Well, all i can advice here is that, before you buy an EA, you should ask the merchant should offer you proof that their EA makes money in live accounts. You need to be on the lookout for live tests performed on real money accounts in actual market conditions. By having positive results in the real world, this not only lets you know that the EA is profitable, but secures your confidence in knowing that it is built on sound principles. If the merchant doesn't offer live forward test statements, and only offers you backtest, or simulated, results, then it is likely a scam.
Old 17-07-2010, 17:48
Level II Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by adria View Post
Well, all i can advice here is that, before you buy an EA, you should ask the merchant should offer you proof that their EA makes money in live accounts. You need to be on the lookout for live tests performed on real money accounts in actual market conditions. By having positive results in the real world, this not only lets you know that the EA is profitable, but secures your confidence in knowing that it is built on sound principles. If the merchant doesn't offer live forward test statements, and only offers you backtest, or simulated, results, then it is likely a scam.
Well said Adria. EAs are importnat but the most important thing is to know who to use it and when to use it. You have correctly adviced to back test strategy and analyse actual market conditions.
Old 22-07-2010, 05:09
Level III Lasers Member

Thanks Jackie for your advice. EAs are importnat but to an extend. Your analytical power and timings play very crucial rule.
Old 25-07-2010, 08:59
Level II Lasers Member

Well, Many novices fail to appreciate the importance of having the correct outlook toward trading in the Forex market. This is actually about making the proper preparations before beginning to trade in the Forex market. First of all, a novice trader must coordinate his personal goals and mindset so that he can connect with the market as well as with the tools used in Forex trading.
Old 25-07-2010, 09:08
Level III Lasers Member

In order to find the best Forex trading robot for you, below there are some things that you have to consider while looking for:

- You have to find the trading robot with proven track records on its performance. Probably, it will not guarantee you 100 per cent success in your trading, but at least you could be confident that the trading robot you have could provide you with some positive results.

- With the trading robot you need to have the opportunity to use stop loss strategy that will help you to avoid losing trades. It is vital to control all your losses even if you are putting your trading in automation.

- While choosing the Forex robot, you have to be sure that it allows you to make some changes in settings.
Old 17-11-2014, 04:43
Level V Lasers Member

Default Re: The best ever EA

I prefer manual trading than automated trading, because manual trading allows us to continue to practice and sharpen our analytical skills, in addition to trading manual we can find a trading strategy that best fits our trading style, and by the time will make us better in trading world. But, for find the good siganal, i already using MYfxbook AutoTrade. this is a good chance for mr to follow experience trader
Old 06-12-2014, 03:21
Level 1 Lasers Member

I several times using EA provided by MercerFx and the results are quite satisfying, but we should pay attention to the following.

If you want to trade using forex robots, there are some things to consider in choosing a forex robot are:

Profitable
Profitable forex robot which means it has a good quality, and excellent quality produced only by a good programmer anyway. Check the background of the team / individual robot makers. To find out, can in googling about individual / team the robot maker.

Performance
The performance of the robot can be seen from the results of the backtest and forward test results. Although good results in backtest and forward test can not be the benchmark the performance of the robot in the future, but at least you've got an idea that this robot before it is profitable.

Strategy
Understand exactly what strategy to use, high-risk trading strategies without the use of good money management will destroy your account someday.

Strategy Update
The world of forex trading is always evolving from time to time, as well as trading strategies, there needs to be improvement and updating. Good forex robot will always be updated to adjust for the development and repair of existing bugs.

Review
The best alternative, you can ask for help from people who review the product. As an example of this website reviewing a product, and you are interested in buying. If in the future you have a problem with the product, can ask for help to find solutions to your problems.

Merchants can not fully rely on forex robot to trade effectively. An ideal forex robot should include information on forex charts, the period for trading, currency pairs, when to enter and exit the trade, and there should be enough information about the risk management plan.

In addition, traders should have knowledge of how currencies are influenced by a variety of indicators. Trading skill set along with the right forex robot is the key to getting a successful trading.
Old 19-12-2014, 07:06
Level 1 Lasers Member

Seems its advertising only
Old 07-01-2015, 13:14
Level 1 Lasers Member

if I want to try ea is on offer before, I want to see real results . first.
Old 18-03-2021, 21:43
Level IV Lasers Member

I havenít found roots to be much like able part at all. I believe itís rather profitable to work in our own created s=mode and system, it can yield better returns. Itís far easier under FreshForex broker with their top notch features and facilities from having small spreads at 0.1 pips, zero balance protection, swap free account and much more, itís all truly amazing and something which helps me working out nicely and keeps me entirely comfort with doing everything.