Forex Forums | ForexLasers.com

Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX TRADING > Forex Discussion

Where to get the best forex signals?

Forex Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 13-04-2018, 05:57
Level II Lasers Member

Default Where to get the best forex signals?

It's a well known fact that success for new Forex traders is disturbingly low. Most new Forex traders think it's easy to trade and make money quickly, but they get hit by the cold hard fact that making money trading Forex requires a very extensive range of skills and experience that can only be earned through years and years of learning and trading.
Old 01-05-2018, 02:38
Level IV Lasers Member

Default Re: Where to get the best forex signals?

There are many Forex signal providers, The quality of these providers can often be difficult to determine prior to use and profitability can vary significantly.
Old 06-10-2018, 19:46
Level III Lasers Member

I’ve spent a lot of time looking for good trading signals providers. So far, I haven’t found one that has a consistent track record. Personally, I like understanding the fundamentals alongside ‘technical analysis’ and other quantitative factors.
Old 09-10-2018, 01:45
Level IV Lasers Member

Losses happen to all traders but the most important thing to remember is that without loss you will never learn to improve. Do not look at losses as a failure but as an opportunity to learn from the mistake and move forward.
Old 18-11-2018, 14:46
Level IV Lasers Member

Send a message via ICQ to chin100 Send a message via AIM to chin100 Send a message via Yahoo to chin100

There are many Forex signal provider in the Forex market and you can get free or paid signals from them but you should research before getting signals. If you are interested in automated trading then you can get trading robots on different forums.
Old 22-11-2018, 00:52
Level IV Lasers Member

You have to keep on trading with a very small amount of money for several months and when you see that you can make profit and the number of your successful trades is more than your bad trades you can increase the amount of the money little by little.
Old 24-12-2018, 05:34
Level 1 Lasers Member

To say that a signal is good or not, it is necessary to try it for a long time because it is not possible to test, as for example with expert advisors. You can not trust the historians because none assures you that in addition to that one good historian there are 20 other historians at a loss that nobody shows. Perhaps providing the signals is more convenient than providing expert advisors (which often generate signals) just because you can test them and understand if they are worth or not, while for the signals you have to subscribe and have faith. Then if they go wrong it will always be easy to say that it's your fault because maybe you entered a second later when they told them. I'm quite critical. Having said that, I would suggest starting from a signal, let's say apparently good, and then I think every good trader has to build his own toolbox because you can not follow the market 24 hours a day. moreover, after having taken the good opportunity for an entry it is necessary to seize the good opportunity for an exit from the market
Old 29-09-2019, 15:04
Level V Lasers Member

I trade manually by myself most of the time so I don't really use anyone's signals.
Old 27-03-2020, 15:53
Level V Lasers Member

I don’t have to do anything specific or extra because it’s easier for me to get done with FreshForex using their Telegram facility. It’s nice and easy to help with working and allows one to make solid decisions without too much of fear.