Forex Lasers Forum  

Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX TRADING > Forex Discussion

Education and Broker

Forex Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 22-02-2018, 18:50
Level III Lasers Member

Default Education and Broker

From my first day of trading I am extremely dedicated to become a knowledgeable trader by learning. that’s why I have chosen LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading and for all time make sure best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge by providing exclusive educational facilities. From here I have gathered all successful trading tips with essential terms and conditions that I always use during my trading for making profit with certainly. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.
Old 26-02-2018, 16:21
Level IV Lasers Member

Default Re: Education and Broker

Knowledge is good, but that knowledge must come from experience, I've been with several successful traders from freshforex, all they are saying is that knowledge is key, but even better, if that knowledge come from experience not books
Old 28-02-2018, 01:51
Level IV Lasers Member

The biggest mistake that people make when they get into Forex trading is that they put all of their risk capital into a trading account and start trading.
Old 16-03-2018, 19:03
Level III Lasers Member

We the traders have to choose the broker which for all time make sure security of funds , lowest trading spreads , low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services , free demo account , usable bonus offer and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.
Old 19-03-2018, 02:24
Level IV Lasers Member

A broker might be the best for someone but not the best one for another as he/she has different expectations and no broker can be a panacea.
Old 23-04-2018, 19:23
Level III Lasers Member

In this market place all traders we have a choice of the broker to be used , should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. as a professional scalper now I am with another broker which is real STP Execution trading platform and permits scalping including lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.
Old 06-05-2018, 01:37
Level IV Lasers Member

Knowledge is must and your broker can help you to get an education about forex and many brokers offer education programs and you learn the basics of Forex with the help of your broker.

https://forexmarketslive.com/forex-b...e-full-circle/