Forex Lasers Forum

Forex Lasers Forum (https://www.forexlasers.com/forums/)
-   Forex Discussion (https://www.forexlasers.com/forums/forex-discussion/)
-   -   Demo trading (https://www.forexlasers.com/forums/forex-discussion/4648-demo-trading.html)

Uncle 01-02-2018 18:22

Demo trading

I have seen according to my trading experience by and large traders in particularly the newcomers donít believe the importance of this trading place at all. Thatís why mostly falls a great loss due to lack of exact trading knowledge. in my trading career , after passing a long time I still my demo trading , before using in a live account , I use my all trading techniques first of all in my demo trading to see the performance how it works. Thatís why I can avoid risk in my live trading until the end of time. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

BubbleGum 03-02-2018 13:18

Re: Demo trading

Demo trading is an important part for any newbie who wants to start his trading life. The newbie must start with trading on demo account so that he can learn the concepts of trading.

chin100 08-02-2018 10:19

Demo trading is a very important factor of forex trading. So traders do not believe in it but I would like to say if we have no experience about Forex then how can we manage it properly. So with demo trading, we can get a lot of experience and can develop our skills.

drawdownrecover 19-07-2019 10:19

Demo trading is truly a great tool for newbie traders. It lets you experience trading. Learn as much as you can before trading for real.

dangtrader 30-07-2019 15:45

How long should a newbie practice on demo account? My training time was 6 months but I still use demo account for strategy testing. I can say that demo trading can take advanced forms especially if you master backtesting on historical data.

Ixbone 06-08-2019 14:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by dangtrader (Post 48959)
How long should a newbie practice on demo account? My training time was 6 months but I still use demo account for strategy testing. I can say that demo trading can take advanced forms especially if you master backtesting on historical data.

as long you have 12 month successful demo trading reached.
backtesting ist not the success way of trading, it ist primarly used to check code about correct function!!!

dangtrader 13-08-2019 15:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle (Post 41746)
I have seen according to my trading experience by and large traders in particularly the newcomers donít believe the importance of this trading place at all. Thatís why mostly falls a great loss due to lack of exact trading knowledge. in my trading career , after passing a long time I still my demo trading , before using in a live account , I use my all trading techniques first of all in my demo trading to see the performance how it works. Thatís why I can avoid risk in my live trading until the end of time. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

Good choice I also started to trade with Hotforex and don't regret at all!

PapiaKhatunAsha 21-09-2019 05:47

Demo trading is important because Forex is risky overall and if we are not careful then we will not be in right zone. I am lucky to be with FreshForex, where there are always contest and all such things going on. With this it really makes working easier for you and gives you great level of comfort.