Forex Lasers Forum  

Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX TRADING > Forex Discussion

scalping

Forex Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-01-2018, 03:29
Level III Lasers Member

Default scalping

Scalping is a trading policy that brings profit in a short time. From all trading approach scalping is mainly considered as a most usable and profitable trading strategy. We the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker who allows this trading concept such as this without any restrictions.
Old 05-01-2018, 05:18
Level IV Lasers Member

Default Re: scalping

In simple terms, scalping is when you enter a position looking for a small profit. This means a trader using a scalping strategy usually take a large number of trades during the day, and hold them for a short period of time.
Old 05-01-2018, 12:10
Level III Lasers Member

Too risky for me, medium term trading is much better
Old 24-02-2018, 18:15
Level III Lasers Member

From all trading strategies in Fx trading scalping is most usable and profitable that brings profit in a short time. But in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a regulated trading broker due to many restrictions. by the way I am very lucky to choose LQDFX broker as a scalper which is regulated with STP Execution platform and permits scalping devoid of any restrictions including lowest trading spreads from 0 pips as well as minimum margin requirements. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.
Old 26-02-2018, 16:33
Level IV Lasers Member

Scalping is the best for beginners. And better if your broker accepts scalping as a strategy. My broker freshforex is really good for both long term and short tertm traders. You are looking for a high leverage of up to 1:1000, then freshforex is the broker
Old 06-03-2018, 02:21
Level IV Lasers Member

I will request people to put scalping/long term and all aside because first we all are traders and you need a GOOD broker.
Old 06-03-2018, 17:30
Level IV Lasers Member

What are the best forex brokers you know which are best fit for scalping (speedy enough and offer cheap spreads?)
Old 13-03-2018, 01:58
Level IV Lasers Member

I would suggest a fully regulated company. FCA regulation is preferred. Go with brokers that allow ECN accounts, where execution is fast with no requotes.
Old 25-05-2018, 11:42
Level IV Lasers Member

A Forex scalper is considered anyone that takes one or more positions throughout a trading day. Normally these positions are based on short-term market fluctuations as price gathers momentum during a particular trading session. Scalpers look to enter the market, and preferably exit positions prior to the market close.
Old 25-05-2018, 20:43
Level III Lasers Member

If you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. as a scalper from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which always ensures best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips , thatís why from here without any kinds of restrictions I am able to scalp at any major currency pair including lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements. so, for all time I feel comfortable when scalping practically.
Old 31-05-2018, 01:35
Level IV Lasers Member

A scalp trade is a trade that you can only keep up to 1 hour to get your pips.
If you want to scalp, you first have to look for a good broker. Because not every broker is happy with scalpers and also have certain rules where they do not allow scalping.