Forex Forums | ForexLasers.com

Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX TRADING > Forex Discussion

Broker Recommendation

Forex Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-10-2016, 07:21
Level III Lasers Member

Default broker suggestion

Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used, should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.
Old 10-10-2016, 12:55
Level IV Lasers Member

Default Re: broker suggestion

I also think Scapling is only good with ECN Brokers. I do believe this brokers have the intrest of their traders at hand. Personally, I have an account with FreshForex. I think the low spreads and the fact that they allow scalping makes them the best choice for scalping traders!
Old 18-10-2016, 09:07
Level III Lasers Member

For trading permanently, we the traders have to choose in regulated trading broker which guarantee their clients funds. actually, only regulated trading broker for all time make sure security of funds with a wide range of trading technologies as like low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system , superior execution and much more.
Old 19-10-2016, 14:05
Level 1 Lasers Member

I think it is better for us to chose a reputed broker as compare to a regulated broker. There are many cases in past where people lost their money from regulated brokers so stay calm and move slowly in order to understand things early.
Old 09-12-2017, 22:55
Level III Lasers Member

Default Broker Recommendation

The newbie first of all have to choose the right broker for trading , because the broker can affect the result of our trading with certainly, should the trader can choose a broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , as a newcomer if you love scalping should choose the broker that does not restrict any trading techniques and permits scalping. It will be great.
Old 12-12-2017, 12:40
Level III Lasers Member

Default Re: Broker Recommendation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
The newbie first of all have to choose the right broker for trading , because the broker can affect the result of our trading with certainly, should the trader can choose a broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , as a newcomer if you love scalping should choose the broker that does not restrict any trading techniques and permits scalping. It will be great.
I haven't seen brokers that restrict scalping for ages. What are they???
Old 15-12-2017, 05:01
Banned

When choosing a FOREX broker, you should always consider security, support, fees and regulations before you decide. You should also know that finding a broker, can be difficult, because a lot of different traders has different opinions.
Old 19-12-2017, 07:58
Level IV Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alextrader79 View Post
I haven't seen brokers that restrict scalping for ages. What are they???
They don't openly state that, claiming they allow all strategies, but nevertheless they reserve the right to terminate your account if you violate their trading rules. Moreover scalping is among less preferred methods you should trade with a broker because you can come across slippage and other execution issues which can affect your results badly.
Old 19-12-2017, 19:02
Level III Lasers Member

The broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly, so choosing a broker should be in cool mind , please donít choose a broker in an emotional state, it would be great if we choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.
Old 02-02-2018, 18:41
Level III Lasers Member

Default Broker Recommendation

It would be great if we get a wide range of trading facilities from our brokers as like superior execution for trading , security of funds at any kinds of deposits , lowest trading spreads for using any kinds of trading techniques , high leverage , minimum margin requirements, low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.
Old 03-02-2018, 13:31
Banned

I have never recommendated any broker to any person. Because I fill that anyone who really want to make money in this business. He must start with learning where he will also learn how to choose broker.
Old 15-07-2018, 10:34
Level IV Lasers Member

Always do some research before choosing a Forex broker, If you are new in Forex trading then choose a reliable a regulated broker which offers a demo trading account. With demo trading, you can practice more and get good results in real trading after some practice at demo account.
Old 17-07-2018, 11:23
Level IV Lasers Member

Choosing a broker is a very important factor of a Forex trader and you should choose a reliable broker and broker should be regulated too. You should do some research on the internet and read some reviews about different brokers on different reviews sites then decide to choose a broker.
Old 20-07-2018, 02:15
Banned

Why will anyone need a suggestion for broker selection? There are many websites where they can see what are the review of the brokers.

It is important to choose right broker but most important is learning the concepts of trading so that you can understand that how you can manage your trading and choose the right broker for your trading style.
Old 21-07-2018, 10:50
Level IV Lasers Member

Choice of a reliable broker is the first step for every forex trader.

My basic criteria is the reputation and stability.

recommendation by friends and verification by yourself are more reliable.
Old 20-03-2019, 01:04
Level II Lasers Member

My recommendation would be FreshForex without any question. As they are the BEST possible company to work with having lowest possible spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 and then there is even mighty offering of Rebate program, where one can get upto 20 USD per lot size trade. It gives serious comfort with working.