Forex Forums | ForexLasers.com

Go Back   Forex Lasers Forum > FOREX TRADING > Forex Discussion

Hello

Forex Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 22-09-2009, 12:57
Level 1 Lasers Member

Default Hello

Hello everyone. I am 100% new to Forex and looking to learn all I can. Reading around these forums it seems I have finally found a really great site with a lot of information and a good group of people.

Thanks and looking forward to learning and chatting with many of you.

Eric
Old 23-09-2009, 02:52
Level III Lasers Member

Welcome! This is a great place to get started. Glad you are hear and feel free to ask any question on your mind.

How long have you been trading?
Old 27-09-2009, 19:28
Level 1 Lasers Member

A Great place to start is with a site call Baby Pips.com
It's free and has Tons of Great Info
Old 06-07-2010, 03:46
Level 1 Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bevivid View Post
Hello everyone. I am 100% new to Forex and looking to learn all I can. Reading around these forums it seems I have finally found a really great site with a lot of information and a good group of people.

Eric
Hi there, there are lots of good resources out there to help,forums like this one are usually good resources too.

One of the best I have come across is makemoneycurrencytrading dot co dot uk as they run free webinars and training. And they run live portfolio so you can actually see if their strategies are making profit live.
They also send out a daily report each day with the trades.
Old 07-07-2010, 06:50
Level 1 Lasers Member

Hi all! I'm new here. I'm looking for someone who is interested in trading Crude Oil, Gold, Silver.
Old 09-07-2010, 15:38
Level III Lasers Member

Quote:

Eric
Hello Eric,

I completely agree with you. I am also a newbie here, but already I am starting to find this place good and knowledgeable for me. I think that I could gain some good knowledge about Forex here.
Old 14-07-2010, 10:24
Level II Lasers Member

Welcome to the Forum Eric.

I am sure that you will enjoy your stay here. Just try to reach as much as you can around the forum, and try to participate in soe discussions as well. If you have any queries feel free to ask it in a new thread.

All the best and have a nice time here.
Old 17-07-2010, 17:55
Level II Lasers Member

Hey guys,

Even i am new here. Love to see so many people here so passionate about forex like me. Hope i would get great learning here and would enjoy my stay here.
Old 03-08-2010, 11:54
Level 1 Lasers Member

i agree with you...many active people here
Old 05-08-2010, 08:53
Level II Lasers Member

Default We Got It!

Hi everybody. Have you heard that new forex informer finally appeared? can you imagine that THE SOLAR ACTIVITY INDEX DIRECTLY AFFECTS THE FOREIGN EXCHANGE CURRENCY TRADE!!! so it was great work upon it and everybody was waiting and now we can say that its ready to be in use))) mail me to get it ps32444@gmail.com Everybody is welcome.
Old 06-08-2010, 09:32
Level 1 Lasers Member

Hi Mate

I have little experience in Forex markets. That little experinece is because of the sahring of ideas in this . It is indeed a good site for beginners. I wish you all the best.

Forex platform
Old 06-08-2010, 11:24
Level III Lasers Member

Hey,

Welcome here. Hope you would find the things useful here and will enjoy your stay. Do not hesitate to ask your queries and share your knowledge here.

All the best.
Old 22-09-2010, 17:32
Level II Lasers Member

HI There,

Even I am a newbie here. But whatever time I have spent here is very useful for me. I have learnt a lot being here. I also look forward to spend a lot of my time in this forum in the near future. Hope to learn even better things about forex here.
Old 27-09-2010, 19:01
Level 1 Lasers Member

Quote:

Eric
If you are looking for a good hint about forex trading here you can find some. For the years of trading I've collected a lot of information on forex. I'm a pro trader now, but I know how it is to be a newbie. While I was learning all about forex, some automatic systems helped me to understand some basic rules of this subj. So, you can use some of my experience and just try it. If it will not work for you, you can decline it anytime, but I'm assure you - it is worth! Saving your time on searching, I've collected some useful info down here
Old 16-05-2014, 04:00
Level IV Lasers Member

Send a message via ICQ to chin100 Send a message via AIM to chin100 Send a message via Yahoo to chin100
Default Re: Hello

I think every new trader should have good knowldge and skills about Forex before start trading because without knowldge he can fail quickly and can leave the Forex market.
Old 27-05-2014, 04:07
Level II Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chin100 View Post
I think every new trader should have good knowldge and skills about Forex before start trading because without knowldge he can fail quickly and can leave the Forex market.
Skill is nonnegotiable for mastering trading forex.
How to sharp our skill??. we can learn,practices,and review our trade.
Old 30-05-2014, 03:22
Level V Lasers Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chin100 View Post
knowledge needed by traders, to improve trading skills that we do we have to learn to either use a demo account or a demo account contest. Demo contest are great to learn trading and you will even get a prize if you are successful. Currently I am participating in Armada Markets demo contest and link